Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide (52938 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Ozuo(mumu) people. Do they even recognise Jesus Christ? A lot öf people are suffering from intellectual dishonesty.

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by KAYD007(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
thats not Jesus for goodness sake, it's clouds and light rays

Dont mind their warp thinking! lets even assume its true, so he would rather appear than prevent the landslide that resulted to the deaths of 17 people?

The mind is really suffering!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
it is very hard for Camel to go into a niddle . God has given you to a reprobate mind, the holy spirit is far from you.

And logical reasoning is far from you
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord, forever and ever.
A man born from a woman like you is your God. Smh!
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2017
coolestchris2:
So he appeared to kill or to resurect people
Good question! Stupid people are everywhere.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by AustineCJ: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Believe it or not His the way, truth and life..... End time near. God help me to prepare before the great coming that I won't be caught unaware.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Reedarh: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2017
If it was to be a verse in the Qur'an that appeared, some shitty people will start saying it's balderdash o.
Now that its about Jesus, they're all jubilating. I'm not saying it's not real tho, coz as a muslim i believe in his existence, God knows best. God is great.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by chiraqDemon(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2017
South americans are some of the most religious ppl on earth, after africans that is
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2017
MzEddytan:
May 13 is getting closer. God forgive me for my wrong deeds.
Is that the time your pastor (con man) told you the world will end?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
A man born from a woman like you is your God. Smh!
Do not answer a fool according to his foolishness or you will be like him...... Proverb 26: 4-5

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by MDCCCXXXII: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2017
Sunday service will be full to the brink. grin
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:
this might be Angel, not Jesus Christ

Smh

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:

Do not answer a fool according to his foolishness or you will be like him......
Proverb 26: 4-5
You have been scammed.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Donald50: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm...;pls,that isn't Jesus...maybe an Angel or just cloud of smoke!!!
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Finestbae1(f): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol. Well, Jesus is Lord
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Elkay3: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
MzEddytan:

May 13, you and I and others would be here on Nairaland discussing one thing or the other. Just chill.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2017
I'm here to read atheist comments..
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
You have been scammed.
swerve ==>>
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by BLACKdagger: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2017
MzEddytan:

grin. now For some reasons this is hillarious grin

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by emidizy(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2017
Easter Visitation
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Aburi001: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Amen

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by BigBrother9ja: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
it is very hard for Camel to go into a niddle . God has given you to a reprobate mind, the holy spirit is far from you.
IT VERY EASY FOR A CAMEL TO WALK THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR YOU TO EVER BE REASONABLE.
ALMIGHTY GOD HAS DESTINED YOU TO BE FOREVER FOOLISH. GOODNESS IS FAR FROM YOU.
EWU
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
Undergraduates and graduates can now smile!
Senate president Bukola saraki, has approved the bill to
commence payment of allowance for all undergraduates and graduates in NUC registered institutions. They will be paid an allowance of #10,000 monthly, plus other added incentives starting from
MONDAY, 01/05/2017
Congratulations!!!
To get more prophetic quotes text "AMEN" to
321200 for 50naira/week..... If you dey vex come and beat me, I dey my house grin
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by uczay(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Inasmuch as the people are being consoled by the sight of the apparition, it does not matter what U and I think. Just read and move to the next topic.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by blaqroy: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
He is still the mighty one
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Onyinye15(f): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
JESUS IS REAL, TASTED AND TRUSTED
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by virginpedro(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
You guy's will be worshiping Brian Deacon as Jesus.

No one knows what Jesus looks like o.
The pictures we are hanging in our homes and churches are a fellow being that played the role of Jesus in the Movie. (for brain washing) his name is Brian Deacon.

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by oyetpel(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Dandsome:
But when Jesus was alive, there was no camera then. So how did they know that's the image of Jesus?
There must be artists during that time. But the question is, is he white or black?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by stanliwise(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2017
ezenwajosh:
JESUS KILLED THEM..... HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT NAME TO BE EVIL
Yoruba Muslim, why you come here com dey misbehave.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2017
MzEddytan:
what's gonna happen may 13 ?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Believe7(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
grin grin

VERY SILLY PEOPLE

IMAGE OF JESUS KOR, IMAGE OF BUHDA OR MOHAMED NI

SO, HE MURDERED THEM FOR A REASON ABI?

AND HE APPEARED THERE TO INFORM THEM THAT HE DID IT.

NONESENSE!

Bro pls fear God...despite d fact dat we are sinners nd God overlooks tins..doeznot mean he is not real..i can still make it to heaven over any body..jst repent and give ur life to christ..do not make such comment as a child of God..he came to comfort them..read d story well pls..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.