Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide (52910 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Juni4jay(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2017
How sure are they that it's Jesus.
People can so think what they like ehh!!.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Lilimax(f): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
All these people pursuing apparition upandan like say it'll add to their salvation. undecided

Will never forget those days as Catholic, we were visiting one town to see the apparition of Mary.
We were given some broken window louvers and told that when we gaze the sun through the louvers we will see Virgin Mary shocked

I viewed for a very long time and saw nothing whereas when others were shouting they've seen... tongue smiley

Thank God cos I am delivered and set free !

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by opethom(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
angry
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
JESUS KILLED THEM..... HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT NAME TO BE EVIL..... HOW MANY WHITE MEN ARE THERE IN THE PIC BECOX ITS ONLY BLACKS THAT ALWAYS BLV IN THIS POO
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Chipappii(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Dandsome:
But when Jesus was alive, there was no camera then. So how did they know that's the image of Jesus?

How do you know the image of dinosaurs?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by EvangelistNdudi(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2017
this might be Angel, not Jesus Christ
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2017
Just another ET from the Andoni Federation of Constellations. Y'all worship any humanoid specie that you do not know because you assume you were created by something outside of yourselves. Crazy
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Maxymilliano(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Apparition ...
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by djlaqua91(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2017
We don't know how or what exactly Jesus looked like

Hope it gives the town folk hope and respite though
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Stanley26(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:

Yes, especially if majority are catholics.

you see one prob wt christainity
we re not united
always fighting each other
must u attack a particular denomination?
hv u seen this from muslims before?
This is one reason i ll never support biafra cos if it comes we ll hv inter religion war among others
lets try and get it ight dear!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by BABANGBALI: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2017
I doesn't know why dis kind thing no dey appear for Nigeria,heavenly things dey fear to appear in Nigeria because those Igbos go either steal am or go begin produce fake ones
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by ndubueze92(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2017
My thought is with those affected... May God console you all.... Events of these days! only serves as timely reminder that we are leaving on a borrowed time....
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Shiitposter: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2017
"...and there will be signs in the sky."

Our God lives.

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by godwinstringed1(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2017
I personally am seeing signs of Jesus second coming guys

Yesterday, my school sister had a great dream

I think it's already the last days guys. [sup]I personally am seeing signs of Jesus second coming guys

I think it's already the last days guys. [b]I personally am seeing signs of Jesus second coming guys

I think it's already the last days guys. [sup]I personally am seeing signs of Jesus second coming guys

I think it's already the last days guys. [/b]I personally am seeing signs of Jesus second coming guys

I think it's already the last days guys.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by cuedish: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Christians will shock when they discover that there is nothing like HEAVEN or HE'LL.

All those brainwash na to make us donate money.

2 Likes

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Sciencs(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Onisegun nla wa nihin, Jesu a bani daro.

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
You don't have to see before you believe Jesus Christ said blessed are that have not seen but yet believe

3 Likes

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by immex2(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:

Yes, especially if majority are catholics.
Wetin catholics do u abeg no kill urself because of catholics

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by adenine02: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Godfullsam:
Jesus is coming soon.
Repent and be prepared

yes e s coming to whip all the gullible people like you out

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by ipobarecriminals: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Singing *Amona tete ma bo* both Imams, Alfas, babalawos,pastors will see and believe that JESUS IS LORD
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by pepemendy(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2017
brainwashed mumu, jesos ko fayose ni

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by ipobarecriminals: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2017
undecided undecided Muslims should keep off from this thread unless they accept JESUS CHRIST as their saviour
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by donnie(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2017
immex2:

Wetin catholics do u abeg no kill urself because of catholics

grin
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by trinity11(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Lilimax:
All these people pursuing apparition upandan like say it'll add to their salvation.

Will never forget those days as Catholic we were visiting one town to see the apparition of Mary.
We were given some broken window louvers and were told that when we gaze the sun through the louvers we will see Virgin Mary shocked

I viewed for a very long time and saw nothing whereas when others were shouting they've seen.
your faith is on the lower side, I think you should increase it. Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by aminu790(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2017
The Physical Features of prophet Isa (pbuh) He will be of average height and red and white in color. His hair spread to the shoulders, straight, neat and shining as after a bath. On bending his head, it will seem as if pearls are falling. He will have an Armour on his body. He will be wearing two pieces of cloth light yellow in color.

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by malvisguy212: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
grin grin

VERY SILLY PEOPLE

IMAGE OF JESUS KOR, IMAGE OF BUHDA OR MOHAMED NI

SO, HE MURDERED THEM FOR A REASON ABI?

AND HE APPEARED THERE TO INFORM THEM THAT HE DID IT.

NONESENSE!
it is very hard for Camel to go into a niddle . God has given you to a reprobate mind, the holy spirit is far from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by donnie(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Stanley26:

you see one prob wt christainity
we re not united
always fighting each other
must u attack a particular denomination?
hv u seen this from muslims before?
This is one reason i ll never support biafra cos if it comes we ll hv inter religion war among others
lets try and get it ight dear!!!!

A aahhh... relax na. No crticism intended. Meanwhile Sebi Biafra own na Jewish religion? undecided
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Seunjungle(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2017
Whatever the cloud came there to do I don't know but, the form of the cloud standing exactly like our Lord Christ savior. Glory!!!!
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2017
costandi:
Jesus is Alive and still doing wonders today.

The wonder would have been preventing the death of those people and not showing up after the disaster
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Seunjungle(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Whatever the cloud came there to do I don't know but, the form of the cloud standing exactly like our Lord Christ savior. Glory!!!! shocked kiss shocked
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
The phenomenon is called PAREIDOLIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.