Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide (52951 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by firebaby(f): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
The I Am THat I AM.....
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Shafiiimran99: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
phranq:

I'm a Catholic and Lemme mk it clear to u. We don't worship such things. We don't worship Mary or any Saint. We honor Dem. Such apparitions like dis in Columbia must first be investigated by d Vatican before being accepted as supernatural event. I'm Catholic I worship God and Jesus is my Lord and savior. Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of God.
U don't worship Mary but u worship God and Jesus. Blessed is the Mary mother of Catholics god. The alligation u denied is not even worst as what u confessed "Mary mother of Catholics god "

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by stanliwise(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
ezenwajosh:

My dear am no Yoruba abum nwafo just that I don't blv in that shit jesus
As much as you do not believe in Jesus. Still does not mean you make derogatory word towards the Name. If you don't believe apple is sweet then so be it, Abusing would not make it different.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by isyben(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
i just they watch

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by lepasharon(f): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shiitposter:
"...and there will be signs in the sky."

Our God lives.

Ur god is white

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Believe7(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Shafiiimran99 post=55966677] Jesus ur Lord created both black and white, behold! his creation overpowered him and nailed him to cross. What a dieable, may God forgive xtians and guide

brother i can now see..ur not a christian..nd it is my ernest prayer dat u be saved as soon as poosible.. come and take refuge in christ jesus...
incase u donot know, d purpose of jesus, was to die for our sins..so we can be safe and escape. death..since d penalty for sins is death..jesus saved us by dieing for me nd u..his creation did not over power him and can never over power him..rather wat he did for us was for a purpose..since no human was qualified to do dat except him..he had an aggreement wit God almighty..dat he will die for our sins so we can be safe..so there kill not because there over powered him bt rather because dat was his purpose to die for mankind..
let me ask u this can u kill God?..
God's life is everlasting (eternal) he cannot be kill...come to jesus now u are still alive..he d only way, d truth and d light..no one goes to God except thru him..pls brother u have a chance now to repent and be born again..
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
End time Columbians

1 Like

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by babajero(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord, forever and ever.
Amen
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Shiitposter: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur god is white

where you hoping that he'd be an Indian?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Believe7(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

pls u need christ

I believe in almighty GOD, My life belongs to him, I can never give it to 'christ', a mere human. Someone that was killed like a criminal. Someone that was begging for mercies, screaming on the cross saying FATHER FATHER, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME shocked shocked shocked
You want me to give my precious life to such person GOD FORBID!

well..it is ur choice..bt i wont advice u to insult d name of Jesus christ..i pray u encounter him some day during d course of ur journey in life..i bet u..dat ll be d turning point of ur life..d name of jesus is above every other name..with dat name u can be safe and have a better life..
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Bahddo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
MzEddytan:
May 13 is getting closer. God forgive me for my wrong deeds.
but you are too fine to not have sense na sad
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by hotspec(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
dingbang:
Lol they will now Go and start worshipping it.. Mumu people
But its better than seeing d name of one sun god inside pawpaw or beef
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by BigBrother9ja: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Believe7:

well..it is ur choice..bt i wont advice u to insult d name of Jesus christ..i pray u encounter him some day during d course of ur journey in life..i bet u..dat ll be d turning point of ur life..d name of jesus is above every other name..with dat name u can be safe and have a better life..

My life is fine with almighty God.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by donnie(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:
you just couldnt resist the temptation to hit out at those you don't accept. Weldone

Of course I accept catholics. But they opened their doors to false teachings long time ago ...to catholics, the church tradition is regarded more higly than the bible.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by donnie(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
poindexter229:

Pussyface...Dnt criticize any faith. Stick to your bizness!

Sorry, I'm catholic cool tongue
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Yusufmanusman(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jesus the jesus! Resurrected them. False belief is on earth. Follow your heart, generation of deceived.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by donnie(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
phranq:

I'm a Catholic and Lemme mk it clear to u. We don't worship such things. We don't worship Mary or any Saint. We honor Dem. Such apparitions like dis in Columbia must first be investigated by d Vatican before being accepted as supernatural event. I'm Catholic I worship God and Jesus is my Lord and savior. Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of God.

If bowing and saying prayers before an image isn't idolatory, then what is?

All those things were borrowed from pagan rome and introduced into the church. So also the veneration of Mary. Mother of God indeed... SMH.

@ bolded: So once it is supernatural, it can be worshipped? So that is all that is required for it to be a Holy object of worship?

Seen this scripture before?...

2corinthians 11:14
"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

Do you realise that there is a gift of discerning of spirits?

The fastest and indeed the most accurate way for the Vatican would have been to judge according to the scriptures. But that'll be asking for too much from them I guess. undecided
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by donnie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U don't worship Mary but u worship God and Jesus. Blessed is the Mary mother of Catholics god. The alligation u denied is not even worst as what u confessed "Mary mother of Catholics god "

grin
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by htron(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
BIG LIE PPPPPPPPLE
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by czar911: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Those of you calling catholic are all dick head,don't judge a book by its cover,catholic is the foundation of christianity take it or liv it.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by donnie(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
czar911:
Those of you calling catholic are all dick head,don't judge a book by its cover,catholic is the foundation of christianity take it or liv it.

The church of Acts 2 is the foundation, dont be deceived.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Megaflex(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chipappii:

How do you know the image of dinosaurs?
fossils of dinosaur were found
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by phranq(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

R u saying that Jesus christ is not God?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Immorttal: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
MzEddytan:
May 13 is getting closer. God forgive me for my wrong deeds.
chaii embarassed

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by lepasharon(f): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shiitposter:

where you hoping that he'd be an Indian?

No black
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by tobbsticks: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Let him that has ears listen,the bible has written and foretold it that signs wud pop-up and be shown to people when his coming is near.!..........if uve not accepted him do so now.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by costandi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

The wonder would have been preventing the death of those people and not showing up after the disaster
LOL! Your naive thinking grin
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by malvisguy212: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

And logical reasoning is far from you
do you believe, hell exist ? if no, then ,have you been dead before ? but if you believe in hell , why will you jeopardise your eternity ? your faith in atheism is very strong , I admire it, you are strong. hope you are right and am wrong.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Dollabiz: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Liars
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Deilluminator(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
The Holy Compass, The Holy Bible has always been my guide on issues like this.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Ubenedictus(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:

Of course I accept catholics. But they opened their doors to false teachings long time ago ...to catholics, the church tradition is regarded more higly than the bible.

I hope u know it is a sin to lie against others?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
costandi:
LOL! Your naive thinking grin

Naive you say , I have no words for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.