Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide (52952 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by tesloid(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
how is that Jesus.do u see any clear image or do you even know hw he looks like
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by samuel900(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
JESUS IS LORD!
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Originalsly: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Chipappii:

How do you know the image of dinosaurs?
The image of Jesus is made up...just like those of dinosaurs. .. in fact. .. the whole dinosaurs thing is theory.
@topic.... brainwashed people.... the Jesus on the cross statue image runs deep in their blood... same here.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Believe7(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2017
oyetpel:

There must be artists during that time. But the question is, is he white or black?

bro our lord jesus..is neither black nor white..rather he both black and white..he has all d colours..he created both black nd white..
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by firstking01(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord, forever and ever.
Amen.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by DJInfluence: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2017
And they know this to be the image of Jesus How? Is that even an image? And why be say na only poor, poverish country dey see such things? This remind me of the one the statue dey bring out tears... Me i no believe all this but i respect the opinion and believe of those who do afterall it is their right to belive whatever they want to.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Kaybaba5(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2017
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by mekuso89(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2017
Dandsome:
But when Jesus was alive, there was no camera then. So how did they know that's the image of Jesus?
when Jesus was here on #Earth not when he was alive cus he liveth forever
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
How do they know it's Jesus when no one in this generation has seen or know what Jesus looks like?
HE still appears to manyundecided
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Teneke007(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
What did he appear to do?
To save people like you and me..
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Lilimax(f): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
trinity11:

your faith is on the lower side, I think you should increase it. Lolzz
Apparition has no contribution to my salvation.
The main fact and question still remains: Have you accepted JESUS CHRIST as the Lord and your Saviour? smiley
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Believe7(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

A man born from a woman like you is your God. Smh!

Bro what u dnt know can kill u..pls desist from ant comment dat concerns God..have fear for God..
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Lilimax(f): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Godfullsam:
Jesus is coming soon.

Repent and be prepared
Na the koko be that!
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by demjohn(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2017
MzEddytan:
May 13 is getting closer. God forgive me for my wrong deeds.
What's happening?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Believe7(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2017
KAYD007:

Dont mind their warp thinking! lets even assume its true, so he would rather appear than prevent the landslide that resulted to the deaths of 17 people?

The mind is really suffering!!

guy i guess u are an antheist right...u fool..with no parents..under d sun theris time for every tin..u donot understand how d spirit realm works..it is better i die today to make heaven than stay on earth nd suffer..why shud he prevent it..wen those pple are even in a better place..if ur given maidugri and america wer wud u prefer to stay?..our lord is only there to console d family and let know..life on earth is nothing..it is more real in heaven than earth..so dnt tink there lost their lifes..maybe human reasoning yes there do..bt of d truth. there are in a better place..
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by oyetpel(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2017
Believe7:

bro our lord jesus..is neither black nor white..rather he both black and white..he has all d colours..he created both black nd white..
He is a rainbow then
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by piagetskinner(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2017
I guess its just a reminder to tell people that Jesus is coming..instead of worrying about their losses on earth..y not worry about where they would spend eternity
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by deezzle(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2017
I saw Jesus in lekki too.

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by ikemesit4477: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
dingbang:
Lol they will now Go and start worshipping it.. Mumu people
between people that worship the one that appear in pawpaw tree and meat who mumu pass?
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
how did these guys know what Jesus looked like
thank you jare
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by NabeelAbu: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
It's a mere hallucinogenic pics that appeared so. I don't believe it.BIG LIE.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by phranq(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:

Yes, especially if majority are catholics.

I'm a Catholic and Lemme mk it clear to u. We don't worship such things. We don't worship Mary or any Saint. We honor Dem. Such apparitions like dis in Columbia must first be investigated by d Vatican before being accepted as supernatural event. I'm Catholic I worship God and Jesus is my Lord and savior. Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of God.
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by AlamienDagash(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Ryt now i wan just see jehovah's face
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by dohhnutt1(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Are they okay?.
where dem see Jesus. grin cheesy embarassed tongue undecided

Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by BigBrother9ja: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Believe7:

Bro pls fear God...despite d fact dat we are sinners nd God overlooks tins..doeznot mean he is not real..i can still make it to heaven over any body..jst repent and give ur life to christ..do not make such comment as a child of God..he came to comfort them..read d story well pls..
Blinded fellow.

I believe in almighty GOD, My life belongs to him, I can never give it to 'christ', a mere human. Someone that was killed like a criminal. Someone that was begging for mercies, screaming on the cross saying FATHER FATHER, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME shocked shocked shocked
You want me to give my precious life to such person GOD FORBID!
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:

Pussyface...Dnt criticize any faith. Stick to your bizness!
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by realmindz: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Praise to Zeus...Thats Zeus not jesus
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Coolgent(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Liars everywhere, let him come down to Sambisa too
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Shafiiimran99: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Believe7:

Jesus ur Lord created both black and white, behold! his creation overpowered him and nailed him to cross. What a dieable, may God forgive xtians and guide them to the wright path
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
stanliwise:
Yoruba Muslim, why you come here com dey misbehave.

My dear am no Yoruba abum nwafo just that I don't blv in that shit jesus
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Ubenedictus(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:

you just couldnt resist the temptation to hit out at those you don't accept. Weldone
Re: 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide by Skmoda360(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
ezenwajosh:
JESUS KILLED THEM..... HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT NAME TO BE EVIL
another madman is released...yaba right over to you..i'm walking away...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.