Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai (570 Views)

FG, States’ll Feed Schoolchildren At Home, Minister Insists / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by ugosonics: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2017
Nigeria’s Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has denied saying President Muhammadu will henceforth work from home.

The minister was quoted to have told newsmen after Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting in Abuja on Wednesday, where Buhari was again absent, that the President was at home resting and would be working from home.

But denying the alleged statement in a release through his media aide, Segun Adeyemi, Wednesday evening, Mohammed said he was erroneously quoted and explained that he never said “the President is to work from home henceforth.”

He said, “The headlines in a section of the media, ”Buhari to now work from home – Lai Mohammed,” is a misrepresentation of his statement at the briefing.”

Mohammed, quoted verbatim the relevant section of what he claimed was his briefing as, “He (the President) wanted to rest today and he asked the vice President to preside over today’s meeting. In addition, he also asked that all his files be taken home to him and he will be working from home today.”

For three occasions now, the president has not been able to attend FEC’s weekly Wednesday meeting. The FEC meeting, however did not hold last week as it was put off due to the Easter celebration.

https://flashreporters.com/2017/04/27/never-said-buhari-will-now-working-home-minister-lai/
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by YNWA1: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Oga no dey deform
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by SuperSuave(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2017
the liar don twist everything

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by babyfaceafrica: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2017
I believe you sir..this journalists like sensationalizing stories..
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by Damianbrown(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Lie mohammed

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by PetrePan(m): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2017
The president should just step down..him wahala too much..the expenses spent on medical fee alone will do beta tin 4 the country

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by Agimor(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2017
I'm not surprised. Lia, has a penchant for lying. Parents be mindful of the kind of names you give to your Children it has a larger role to play in their lives....

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by Vicolan: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Can't be surprise either if u twisted it bcz this govt was built on promise cancelled

Mr Lie Muhammad
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by jhydebaba(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Shebi it is Lai Moh'd, we already know.
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by ajepako(f): 7:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Is anyone surprised?
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by pbethel: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Can anything good come out of lai's mouth?

At his age, he still speaks as if he doesn't know left from right
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by mars123(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Its either English is hard for Mr Lai Mohammed or the journalists that misinterpreted the whole thing. One way or another, English is hard for some people.
No wonder some midgets are saying our English is not that good.
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home –minister Lai by Mynd44: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2017

(1)

BREAKING: Buhari Absent From FEC Meeting Again / Ill-health: Address Nigerians Or Resign, Group Tells Buhari / Photo! Can Buhari Finish This Job?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9