Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) (1784 Views)

Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Huddler:
Why not tell yourself the real truth? Instead of talking like a senseless animal you truly are? He was killed by your cursed brothers, was that too hard for to know in the first place? What you fools failed to grasp is that you think we blacks in West Africa will just fold our hands and watch you slay our brothers for no reason?

You're biggest fool here, always jumping to stupid conclusions without gathering facts. The guy was NOT killed by a South African. Your people in South Africa released a statement saying he was shot & killed by a SOMALI man. How about that, big mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
wtfCode:

Thanks 4 realising u're such an Asshole. smiley

I am an asshole only to assholes. Gotta make people feel at home, doncha?
Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by wtfCode: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

I am an asshole only to assholes. Gotta make people feel at home, doncha?
I almost felt sorry for u undecided
Just quit being an A'hole
Meanwhile, goodnight asshole. smiley
Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
wtfCode:

I almost felt sorry for u undecided
Just quit being an A'hole

Feel sorry for me over what? Don't! Quit being one yourself & you'll see a drastic change in how I interact with you.
Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by wtfCode: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Feel sorry for me over what? Don't! Quit being one yourself & you'll see a drastic change in how I interact with you.
Quote me again n u're dead next time u wake up angry

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
wtfCode:

Quote me again n u're dead next time u wake up angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Huddler:
Your father is the biggest fool and the dumbest shi.ts eater on earth. Bigmouthed pig. He was killed by your rapist brothers who has chosen killing as their professional job, stop denying them and accept that criminality is in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Huddler: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Run along with your dirty brothers, cursed pig.
Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Huddler:
Run along with your dirty brothers, cursed pig.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Frolic: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's hot in here....
Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Lionessza(f): 4:51am On May 02, 2017
Tolexander:
RIP!

What kills him may not even be connected with xenophobia but his dirty deal.

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Lionessza(f): 4:55am On May 02, 2017
wtfCode:
South africans angry cry
Where is dat zarzar n her team angry
U see why I'm hating on ur people?
Ur people are cowards angry angry undecided

Hahahaha smart guy hate on South Africans all you want , we don't give a fu*ck , your brothers kill each other everyday here , and you didn't bother to check who killed this one you jumped into your usual senseless ranting...keep on biatch !
Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Lionessza(f): 5:02am On May 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:
It baffles me how some South Africans thinks by words of mouth they can completely exonerate themselves from this...

From ground up perspective, there is no contextual way of defining xenophobia aside from the usual savage/barbarism.

There is no justification whatsoever for taking someone's life. Yes, it's your land. Yes it your nation but how can you justify taking a co-african lives on the bases of protecting what the white left behind. Are they that scared of Nigerians?

Now, if SA authority aren't that pleased with people living in their soil, why can't they just invoke a travel ban to some selected African countries they feel might pose danger to them... The same way Donald trump has done...

I am of the opinion that no one is Island and as such, we all need ourselves in one way or the other. The way SA people buttress their arguments, they often sound like it practically impossible for you to find a single SA people In western countries...

Here's is a link to further justify that xenophobia is South Africans and South Africans are xenophobic..

http://www.interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2015/xenophobiasouthafrica/phone/index.html

FYI, I don't tolerate unintelligent mentions

Hahahaha funny rant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Lionessza(f): 5:09am On May 02, 2017
wtfCode:

Who cares?
Buh imma kill a South African when given the chance angry
Including ur sorry asss

Hahahaha ZarZar watch out you will be assassinated loll.

Re: Nigerian Electronics Vendor Murdered In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Lionessza(f): 5:13am On May 02, 2017
Huddler:
Why not tell yourself the real truth? Instead of talking like a senseless animal you truly are? He was killed by your cursed brothers, was that too hard for to know in the first place? What you fools failed to grasp is that you think we blacks in West Africa will just fold our hands and watch you slay our brothers for no reason?

Hahahaha @blacks in West Africa. lol @ no reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck In Another Man’s Wife After Sex / I'm Giving Out 20,000 Naira To The First 3 People Here / Ladies How Much Will You Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.