Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79790 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by adontcare(f): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Na wao. Dis nurse get big eye o
Re: Lucifer's Key by Jtmanager(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Thumbs up bro, big ups
Re: Lucifer's Key by Zackari(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hw will u feel wen some1 tell u once exit years ago undecided,,,,,,, i jst love it wen i see an update though its get late smetym,,,,,,,, thumb up to u lad
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
JoshBlack:
As much as I respect your style of writing, I'll like to correct description of a nurse is very wrong. I'm a nurse myself and I feel obliged to correct you. Nurses are professional and will not collect bribe in order to allow access, it's against ethics to have sex with a patient or visitors in the hospital. Please change your thinking.
Firstly, I appreciate you for respecting my style of writing...Edumaré bless you.
Secondly, I see u are trying to protect the image of you acclaimed profession but not everyone is morally upright as you think. Every create has its bad egg.
Thirdly, this is purely a work of fiction...(expect anything unexpectable). And don't forget to have an open mind while reading my works because I'm sicker than you think.

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Chommieblaq(f): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
ghostwritter:

Firstly, I appreciate you for respecting my style of writing...Edumaré bless you.
Secondly, I see u are trying to protect the image of you acclaimed profession but not everyone is morally upright as you think. Every create has its bad egg.
Thirdly, this is purely a work of fiction...(expect anything unexpectable). And don't forget to have an open mind while reading my works because I'm sicker than you think.

grin grin grin
Love this your response. Bring it on,wanna know how sick you can be.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by rasiyorum: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
ghostwritter:

Me am legend than you think ohh
Re: Lucifer's Key by kelvinhilton(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is one of the best piece ave read on nairaland... Honestly speaking ur beliefs r really enigmatic..

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by germaphobe(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
boss nigga
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Waiting patiently
Re: Lucifer's Key by donteanz(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2017
MR. Ghostwritter, i dey see you on a ghost mode, abi you wan drop update ni. Anyway i remain loyal to you penful hands
Re: Lucifer's Key by Tolezy001(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice update bro wink
Re: Lucifer's Key by Bankz007(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
this your story na b oss..... nice write up....I de fellow u bumper to bumper
Re: Lucifer's Key by Cloud007: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Bankz007:
this your story na b oss..... nice write up....I de fellow u bumper to bumper
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Something is dancing in the brain of this ghostwriter. You must have use الهام from childhood the stuff is disturbing you sha come and be updating your two stories. I cannot read and sleep until I am sure you have not released another update

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Two 4 unit compulsory course on nairaland and na same wicked lecturer wey no they come class they lecture am lol

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
“Sinnar!!” Abubakar’s voice echoed the umpteenth time and still there was no sign of the powerful creature in the visible.

Abubakar turned to Jazza and Amarat who both appeared confused in their uncladedness, he was enraged and wished he could kill them both.

“Inshaallah, at sunrise, I shall have you both slaughtered like lambs and gladly watch your warm bloods flow down my feet” Abubakar
threatened before turning back to walk out of the room furiously.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Before the next chapter comes up, I will appreciate your likes and comments...and don't forget to tell someone to tell everybody to come on-board coz' GHOSTWRITTER has just began.

7 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by shovaychoco: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mr Oga, im sure its stale news telling tou how beautiful, mind blowing, colorful and suspense filled your stories are. How about you form a whatsapp group where we tour strong followers will be updated regularly, or a mailing list. Iv been talking amto a couple of people about you and im sure one day the light will shine upon you. Keep it up, and pls update regularly or let us know when to expect each update
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
ghostwritter:
Before the next chapter comes up, I will appreciate your likes and comments...and don't forget to tell someone to tell everybody to come on-board coz' GHOSTWRITTER has just began.
Praiz da lawd!
Re: Lucifer's Key by Lyoncrescent: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
This story is unique . Your immagination is excellent. If you can finish this story, I will rate it alongside royvers the day the world ended as one of the most imaginative stories I've ever read either on nairaland or anywhere else. Keep up the good work.
Re: Lucifer's Key by officialdiam(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2017
You r a talented writer @ghostwriter....
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Mehn, this story is getting hotter.
Kimberlywest, kimkardashain, Evajael, Mhizgap, Ladysuperb, Hadampson, Yungeez, stephengee12, Emperor380, Jane1234f, Adesina12 don't lemme enjoy this alone
Re: Lucifer's Key by Adesina12: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2017
queenitee:
Mehn, this story is getting hotter.
Kimberlywest, kimkardashain, Evajael, Mhizgap, Ladysuperb, Hadampson, Yungeez, stephengee12, Emperor380, Adesina12 don't lemme enjoy this alone

Fenks Queen
Re: Lucifer's Key by DeraLoveth(f): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Second time am commenting on nairaland....my 1st comment was on Bloodline...and now..urs...wat can I say...u re very gud at wat u do...keep on d awesome work...d sky z ur starting point....*thumbs up*
Re: Lucifer's Key by germaphobe(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2017
ghost i'm riding with you fast and furious
Re: Lucifer's Key by Babysuccess02(f): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ghostwritter, u ar one of my best writter on nairaland cox of ur style of writing. Plus i love ur stories so very much. More data to ur phone.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ebonyfaf(f): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wow, i'm marveled at your style of writing! Keep up the good work and please don't forget to send the next update.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Baba carry on, May your Dick never lack puszy cheesy
Re: Lucifer's Key by adontcare(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dis story is very interesting. Wow. Tnx for d update
Re: Lucifer's Key by Damibiz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who so ever is in charge of that Roll call shd do the needful nd include Damibiz name there b4..,nd to the write men,u re killing it...more ink to yar pen
Re: Lucifer's Key by Damibiz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who so ever is in charge of that Roll call shd do the needful nd include Damibiz name there b4..,nd to the write men,u re killing it.more ink to yar pen
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2017
shovaychoco:
Mr Oga, im sure its stale news telling tou how beautiful, mind blowing, colorful and suspense filled your stories are. How about you form a whatsapp group where we tour strong followers will be updated regularly, or a mailing list. Iv been talking amto a couple of people about you and im sure one day the light will shine upon you. Keep it up, and pls update regularly or let us know when to expect each update
Amen to your prayer. I honestly need more of God's favour ASAP.
I promise u all a regular post but not everyday coz' i'm not always in the right frame of mind to craft literary words and besides, i take my time with every post so i don't disappoint.
And thanks for sharing my attributes to your friends...i hope they are Nigeria politicians?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.