Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,279 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this? (2786 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Rich Man Cries For Help After Discovering THIS In The Handbag Of An Edo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this? by Loboski: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
If you don't know the ans
You own don finish undecided like seriously 2 weeks before wedding !

Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this? by Loboski: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
pryme:
For all the ladies concluding that "all men cheat", I think you guys took the wrong turn somewhere, it's either you are OK with cheating or you are giving your selves a flimsy excuse to cheat, there are still men that love and RESPECT their woman.

With that said, never settle for a cheat. Dump his ass and find one that does not.....

Unless you want to settle for/with less.

Thanks for this
Re: Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this? by Theoigios(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
The earlier you realize that 90% men are like that, the better for you.

it's good to be among the 10% though.
Re: Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this? by Theoigios(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
As if we have faithful men out there.

EXCUSE ME!!!, did you really type that?, sorry to burst your bubbles some of us are faithful.

NB: ladies when you talk about men, please do not forget that your father is a man as well, not only your boyfriends or ex's

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this? by Theoigios(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
who now deserve the 10% that are faithful

Your dad and some other men, including me though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed (dick Size Wahala) / A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) / When A Man Becomes A Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.