Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

When A Man Becomes A Liability - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Becomes A Liability (2720 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2018
Let's face it, some relationships were never supposed to have happened. It probably did because in that moment, that time, all sense of reasoning and logic disappeared. The two of you really wanted one another that you ignored all red flags.

You ever look back and wonder, "What the hell was I thinking?"

A relationship is meant to be just that, a relationship. Where one person compliments the other. Where the both of you are working in synch to achieve goals set.

A lot of brothers are starting to see ladies as avenue for financial stability. This used to be a lady thing, but the roles are quickly reversing. In as much as relationships are meant to be complimentary, a brother need not abandon the financial aspect of that relationship to his woman.

What then are you good for? Releasing semen into her?

Ladies, realise that a brother can be an anchor on you. He will continue to weigh you down, while making empty promises about marriage. For some, it maybe promises about future projects that will never see the light of day. It is perfectly normal to cut him off. For your sake and your sanity.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2018
90% of men in this contemporary are lazy, stupid and mad.

what can a man offer an independent lady ?
nothing.undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by darkmarky(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

nothing.undecided
what can a woman offer an independent man?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2018
darkmarky:
what can a woman offer an independent man?
love.
prayers.

comfort.

peace.

clean house.

kids.

HOME.

etc.
so,what can a man offer an independent lady?
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by darkmarky(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

love.
prayers.

comfort.

peace.

clean house.

kids.

HOME.

etc.
no lady is independent, A man completes a woman and a woman completes a man. If you don't realise this sooner, then you have no fear of God in you

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by pryme(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:
Let's face it, some relationships were never supposed to have happened. It probably did because in that moment, that time, all sense of reasoning and logic disappeared. The two of you really wanted one another that you ignored all red flags.

You ever look back and wonder, "What the hell was I thinking?"

A relationship is meant to be just that, a relationship. Where one person compliments the other. Where the both of you are working in synch to achieve goals set.

A lot of brothers are starting to see ladies as avenue for financial stability. This used to be a lady thing, but the roles are quickly reversing. In as much as relationships are meant to be complimentary, a brother need not abandon the financial aspect of that relationship to his woman.

What then are you good for? Releasing semen into her?

Ladies, realise that a brother can be an anchor on you. He will continue to weigh you down, while making empty promises about marriage. For some, it maybe promises about future projects that will never see the light of day. It is perfectly normal to cut him off. For your sake and your sanity.

You are that moniker that holds the Feminist ideology right, so what's the problem if men are liabilities?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2018
darkmarky:
no lady is independent, she is incomplete without a man, hence he offers her completeness. A man completes a woman and a woman completes a man. If you don't realise this sooner, then you have no fear of God in you
here we go again.
bla bla bla shiit.
so,in essence,humans God created aren't complete cos they don't have partners?
what you are saying is that nuns aren't complete because they aren't married?undecided
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2018
pryme:

You are that moniker that holds the Feminist ideology right, so what's the problem if men are liabilities?
Do I now? cheesy

This is the first time anyone will accuse me of such. But I think I like the tag already.

That said, everything is wrong. No should ever be a liability onto another. It becomes more wrong if it is a man. A man should take the lead, the woman should compliment.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by darkmarky(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

here we go again.
bla bla bla shiit.
so,in essence,humans God created aren't complete cos they don't have partners?
what you are saying is that nuns aren't complete because they aren't married?undecided
a woman is never complete without a man and a man, never complete without a woman. If you don't have a sense of comprehension then I won't bother repeating myself.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2018
darkmarky:
a woman is never complete without a man and a man, never complete without a woman. If you don't have a sense of comprehension then I won't bother repeating myself.
I asked you a question and you hyperventilating? undecided

answer my question if your comprehensive prowess is top notch.undecided
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by pryme(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Do I now? cheesy

This is the first time anyone will accuse me of such. But I think I like the tag already.

That said, everything is wrong. No should ever be a liability onto another. It becomes more wrong if it is a man. A man should take the lead, the woman should compliment.

Those words just made you escape rant I was cooking for you.

But if you are one of those proponents of Feminism, then you should not be too bothered about men being a liability.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2018
pryme:

Does words just made you escape rant I was cooking for you.

But if you are one of those proponents of Feminism, then you should not be too bothered about men being a liability.
Holup!

Feminism? You mean the real feminism or the Naija women version of it?
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by MensCabal(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

love.
prayers.

comfort.

peace.

clean house.

kids.

HOME.

etc.
love
prayers
financial support
sexual satisfaction
kids
home
a shoulder to cry on and share her problems with
emotional support
comfort
peace
a rise in her social status when she marries a man with class

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by Akinbahm(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

nothing.undecided
Don't tell me you didnt think at all before spilling out those trash from your mouth...
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by Elmojiid(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2018
feminist again.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2018
MensCabal:

love
prayers
financial support
sexual satisfaction
kids
home
a shoulder to cry on and share her problems with
emotional support
comfort
peace
a rise in her social status when she marries a man with class
1)Love: It goes both ways.women also offer love to their partner, so there's no specific badge on who should give more love to another.

2)prayers : That's what a woman is even known for;praying for her husby and children in general.So,it isn't ascribed to a particular gender.

Etc, all these,an independent lady can still offer her man ,and at the end,you will see that men don't really have anything to offer an independent lady.

at emboldened, lady with high class can also give her man a statutory upgrade.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by ednut1(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

nothing.undecided
which sex frequents shiloh,mfm, reedem and oda pass searching for husband Its d so called independent lady. Majority are bitter, lonely and feel incomplete. At work u go always know dem as d frustrated bosses. Bt a 45 yr old single guy wont feel same way
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Akinbahm:

Don't tell me you didnt think at all before spilling out those trash from your mouth...
don't bother about what I think if you don't fall in the 90% category.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:
which sex frequents shiloh,mfm, reedem and oda pass searching for husband Its d so called independent lady. Majority are bitter, lonely and feel incomplete. At work u go always know dem as d frustrated bosses. Bt a 45 yr old single guy wont feel same way
I have also seen a bitter,frustrated guy at 40.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by pryme(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Holup!

Feminism? You mean the real feminism or the Naija women version of it?

I don't know which of the versions, but let me take you to the location am driving at -

For centuries women has always been the liability, I guess it was more of a man's world then, cos women were deprived of a lot of things like education, occupation, to be independent and so on.

But that has changed over the years, now women are Professors, CEOs, Single Moms and the rest.
Even with that 90 percent women are still liabilities to men, that's why you always get the early warning from most ladies that if you dont have money or you are not well to do (or have the potential to be wealthy)you should just stay away from them. This the norm in the society, and 99% men has accepted this as the norm, that's why most of them go off to try to make money BEFORE they settle down with a woman, nothing wrong with that right?
And nothing wrong with the woman playing the liability role because she is a WOMAN.

Now we have these people that are parading for gender equality (in all aspects), Aka the Feminist.
These set of women should not see settling for men that are liabilities as a problem, they should also accept it as the norm.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2018
Elmojiid:
feminist again.
where feminist here? Abeg grow sense
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2018
pryme:

I don't know which of the versions, but let me take you to the location am driving at -

For centuries women has always been the liability, I guess it was more of a man's world then, cos women were deprived of a lot of things like education, occupation, to be independent and so on.

But that has changed over the years, now women are Professors, CEOs, Single Moms and the rest.
Even with that 90 percent women are still liabilities to men, that's why you always get the early warning from most ladies that if you dont have money or you are not well to do (or have the potential to be wealthy)you should just stay away from them. This the norm in the society, and 99% men has accepted this as the norm, that's why most of them go off to try to make money BEFORE they settle down with a woman, nothing wrong with that right?
And nothing wrong with the woman playing the liability role because she is a WOMAN.

Now we have these people that are parading for gender equality (in all aspects), Aka the Feminist.
These set of women should not see settling for men that are liabilities as a problem, they should also accept it as the norm.
different issues na, the reason why women were liabilities was because they were hindered

A man has no reason to be a liability that's why women complain when that happens, una can twist things

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by pryme(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
different issues na, the reason why women were liabilities was because they were hindered

A man has no reason to be a liability that's why women complain when that happens, una can twist things

Pls Sir read my post again, am sure you missed the part where I said women are Now Professors and CEOs.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2018
pryme:

Even with that 90 percent women are still liabilities to men, that's why you always get the early warning from most ladies that if you dont have money or are well to do (or have the potential to be wealthy)you should just stay away from them. This the norm in the society, and 99% has accepted this as the norm, that's why most of them go off to try to make money BEFORE they settle down with a woman, nothing wrong with that right?

I think your last paragraph captures the real definition of what the feminist movement represents. We are all equal and must be seen to be. Nothing wrong in a woman providing for the home or a relationship in all aspects, if the man can't do it.

Your other paragraph captures the Naija woman version of it. Where in one breath they champion the equality song, in the next breath they expect a man to do everything for them financial wise.

My views on that are somewhat tilted towards the first part. I have never dated a lady who would want to throw the "I'm independent" thing all over me. But then, since I left school, I have never dated someone who is still dependent either. You must have something doing, or the relationship won't even start off. I don't like liabilities.

But I still recognize that I'm the man. Maybe that's the African in me talking, but leaving the woman to cater for financials is something I am not sure I can do.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
pryme:

Pls Sir read my post again, am sure you missed the part where I said women are Now Professors and CEOs.
I did, read my last paragraph again, I responded to that
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by MensCabal(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

1)Love: It goes both ways.women also offer love to their partner, so there's no specific badge on who should give more love to another.

2)prayers : That's what a woman is even known for;praying for her husby and children in general.So,it isn't ascribed to a particular gender.

Etc, all these,an independent lady can still offer her man ,and at the end,you will see that men don't really have anything to offer an independent lady.

at emboldened, lady with high class can also give her man a statutory upgrade.
so what you are saying is that women also dont have anything to offer an Independent man. Because it goes both ways... Interesting
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
pryme:

...women have...
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

I think your last paragraph captures the real definition of what the feminist movement represents. We are all equal and must be seen to be. Nothing wrong in a woman providing for the home or a relationship in all aspects, if the man can't do it.

Your other paragraph captures the Naija woman version of it. Where in one breath they champion the equality song, in the next breath they expect a man to do everything for them financial wise.

My views on that are somewhat tilted towards the first part. I have never dated a lady who would want to throw the "I'm independent" thing all over me. But then, since I left school, I have never dated someone who is still dependent either. You must have something doing, or the relationship won't even start off. I don't like liabilities.

But I still recognize that I'm the man. Maybe that's the African in me talking, but leaving the woman to cater for financials is something I am not sure I can do.
pls what is African?

Una like to use am

Africa is backwards, stagnant, negative and poor, everything African is rubbish and should be deleted from history
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by pryme(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

That's because you have programed yourself to be responsible man, or maybe it has been drummed into our heads since we were kids by our parents, that as a man you must be responsible for the family, for that reason you expect more of yourself, you work harder because if you can't do it you will see yourself as a failure. This is every man's reality.
The society won't be too hard on a women if she fails in these aspects as compared to a man.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by Akinbahm(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

don't bother about what I think if you don't fall in the 90% category.
No matter how a lady can become independent she still gonna depend oh her Man either emotionally, financially or advicially lol... A Man and Woman are wired to offer/depend on each other by the Supreme God
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2018
pryme:

That's because you have programed yourself to be responsible man, or maybe it has been drummed into our heads since we were kids by our parents, that as a man you must be responsible for the family, for that reason you expect more of yourself, you work harder because if you can't do it you will see yourself as a failure. This is every man's reality.
The society won't be too hard on a women if she fails in these aspects as compared to a man.
is it not the African responsibility that makes men beat women and treat them as if they own women

Anything African is rubbish, you are not her father

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Akinbahm:

No matter how a lady can become independent she still gonna depend oh her Man either emotionally, financially or advicially lol... A Man and Woman are wired to offer/depend on each other by the Supreme God
a woman can be more matured, more successful and more intelligent than a man, oga no sex is dominant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce / Chlamydia In Women: Chlamydia Symptoms In Women: Is chlamydia curable? / The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.