Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed (24465 Views)

Buhari Government Is Frustrating AIT, Raypower FM – Dokpesi / ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out / INEC, Tribunal Frustrating My Petitions – Olusola Eleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Johnapeh: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
When you were insulting the presidency during Jonathan regime, the song was sweet. Over to you, the weapon you use to power is the same weapon that will be used to drive you away from power. Nothing is permanent Alh Lai.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by israelmao(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lying job right?
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Lotechi(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
is it really the job of the minister of information to always defend the person occupying the President's seat? if yes, den why do we have all the media aides to the President jes want to be enlightened
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by pedrilo: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Na media you take pursue Jonathan na d same media we go take pursue una.. Mind you whatever you vomit are what media disseminate, therefore do not complain..
deep within the hearts of many nigerian, they love GEJ.
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by nwaiwucharles(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Social media is frustrating my lie

1 Like

Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by DluvDaboss(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
The same Social Media u used in winning ur election through ur propaganda? Smh 4 u

1 Like

Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Omeokachie: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Same social media you used in peddling lies to get to office?
Karma is indeed a bi*ch!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
nonsense.!!! d truth is what we must speak from now on....idiot
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nairaland forum is where you can control your blood pressure without medication especially when the issue concerns Lai Mohammed.
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Jabioro: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
pedrilo:
deep within the hearts of many nigerian, they love GEJ.
We actually needed a change but took a wrong choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by kaystick86(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol, abeg which job you dey do self.
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by ebuclassic18(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
yea you once did it to Jonathan never allowed him rest abit is ur turn pls enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Lewandoski20(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ehen.... D same Social Media that you [sub]manipulated in order to win elections in 2015.... D same #Social Media that gave you this job that you use to abuse us with ground breaking grammar...shebi?

No problem.... We the #SocialMediaAssociationOfNigeria will remind you if these words in 2019! Continue!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Elgaxton(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Social Media gave you the job remember....
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
You just told them what they want to hear sir.
Anyway it's allowed sha cool
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Ijobaorun(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Every word from liar Mohammed is a lie.
He really needs a change of name asap.
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Folksyharry(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Esseite:
Lie mohammed calling opposition "UNCONTROLLABLE"... grin grin grin

Next election would be done through youtube...this time people would video polling units a whole day till the process ends including the results and transmitting directly.....

All units should have video cameras directly on the sheet for the period, which should not be moved. And result recorded on video as evidence after the card reader has done its job...

Underaged would be seen and can be counted.

Sheets cants be falsified as video might have circulated

Double vote would be eliminated through card reader and video.

I have thought of this before. I believe it will help a lot especially when election cases are taken to the court.
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by normac: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Lol eyin social media denizens Una don hear? Oge Lie lie say Una no dey allow am to lie in peace, take note and act accordingly!
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2017
This is coming from someone whose political party used social media and blogs to tear down the previous administration with lots of inaccurate information.

Well if the mainstream media was up to speed with detailed facts on happenings in the nation, reliance on blogs for info won't be as it is now.
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by vicmela(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
for u to see hw it was wen u r doing same to others.
Re: Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed by mrmike008: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
how you can get out of troubles....see details below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead / EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.