Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends (7997 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / 10 Types Of Girlfriends In Nigeria (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by rasheylaw(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thick girls have their advantages and they are awesome people to date and hang around with, here are a few reasons why;

1. They are strong.

Emotionally, physically, everything really. When you grow up having a body that isn’t the norm of what’s “acceptable,” there are going to be a lot of people who are going to tease you, clothing stores that are going to make you feel like you don’t belong, and shallow guys who reject you not because you aren’t ‘their type’.

2. They are warm and are the perfect cuddle buddy.

3. They have an amazing personality.

Chubby girls have a fun and bubbly personality and they don’t feel that the world revolves around them, making it easier to hang out with them.

4. They aren’t afraid to show that they have an appetite.

5. They are opinionated

If you enjoy having a good conversation, you won’t get bored dating a chubby girl. Since most of them are very opinionated, they won’t be shy about expressing their thoughts on a particular subject making your conversation exciting and unpredictable.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by promowise(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Interesting
But I will still prefer dem slim and sexy.
My Opinion though

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by chatinent: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Your picture says sth different.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by donbachi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
When u lie on the bed,holding one from behind...ur body go dey do u paulina paulina...body soft like combination arabian and italian foams.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by anthonyuncle(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
number one is very wrong,
they appear to be da weakest self

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by luscioustrish(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
True wink
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2020
chubby what?! abeg, if you fancy chubby women then so be it (to each their own misery), but dont try to make it look like they are better than anyone OR for everyone....here is simple clue: some men are turned off by chubby women (especially the ones that cant even run for a short distance AND/OR the ones that order and eat for 3 people AND/OR the ones that are out of breathe, let alone lazy in bed, after a few minutes of sex)

to each their own i guess...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by hardon1(m): 3:33am On Jul 02, 2020
you didnt mention that sleeping with them is full time work, putting up with the weight and all that. if your penis is small dont even dare because u cant do anything beyond missionary position. the only cool thing is the pussy gets wet easily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by engrtee(f): 3:45am On Jul 02, 2020
can you carry het

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by jawalis(m): 4:22am On Jul 02, 2020
engrtee:
can you carry het
I don’t meant to quote you engrtee. It was a mistake but I don’t know how to reverse it.

It’s obvious you (OP) have been hypnotized by one hippopotamus and now you see as the best. I pray you are free soon. But wait. Have you ever think that chubby/fat ladies stink? Did you ever see her sweat? Try sleeping with her and get choked overnight, when fat babes Benin making different sounds like faulty generator. If you do; you won’t be here spitting trash. When you marry her and she becomes amoeba, your eyes will clear. By that time when you are changing your car absorber every month, when your new mattress become flat in just few time, when your sofas at home started making sound from cracked angles. You’ll know. Till date, I haven’t seen any reason why people like heavy loads. You are calling it chubby but it’s just English. You were meaning to say fat or plus size. Weldon sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by InfernoNig: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Abegi. Stop pacifying them. Every man get him spec of girls. Don't make us that like slim but endowed to be thinking chubby is better. Biko

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Kriss216: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Nothing in this world can separate my love for slim girls.
If you're not like Preshieben, I have no business with you.
God bless all slim girls immensely!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2020
jawalis:

I don’t meant to quote you engrtee. It was a mistake but I don’t know how to reverse it.

It’s obvious you (OP) have been hypnotized by one hippopotamus and now you see as the best. I pray you are free soon. But wait. Have you ever think that chubby/fat ladies stink? Did you ever see her sweat? Try sleeping with her and get choked overnight, when fat babes Benin making different sounds like faulty generator. If you do; you won’t be here spitting trash. When you marry her and she becomes amoeba, your eyes will clear. By that time when you are changing your car absorber every month, when your new mattress become flat in just few time, when your sofas at home started making sound from cracked angles. You’ll know. Till date, I haven’t seen any reason why people like heavy loads. You are calling it chubby but it’s just English. You were meaning to say fat or plus size. Weldon sir
This is too much though
You should atleast try to motivate and make them happy sometimes on how they can improve their body weight
They didn't choose to be Chubby the chubby life chose them don't let a chubby girl get depressed while reading this bro

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
You sha wan make her head spin it's well bro grin
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2020
I really like them but haven't been lucky to have any real men eat flesh not bone grin
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
chubby what?! abeg, if you fancy chubby women then so be it (to each their own misery), but dont try to make it look like they are better than anyone OR for everyone....here is simple clue:some men are turned off by chubby women (especially the ones that cant even run for a short distance AND/OR the ones that order and eat for 3 people AND/OR the ones that are out of breathe, let alone lazy in bed, after a few minutes of sex)

to each their own i guess...

Unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by jornwhite: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Unnecessary.

I like the life wey you dey live now ...
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by jawalis(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

This is too much though
You should atleast try to motivate and make them happy sometimes on how they can improve their body weight
They didn't choose to be Chubby the chubby life chose them don't let a chubby girl get depressed while reading this bro

Really. I should do what exactly? This is no matter of discouraging people or whatever. I don’t just know how to hide my feeling. Fat women look somehow to me and that’s why I do not even have a fat friend. Not one. I always fear the complications of their reckless stature. And most of them eat like glutton.
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
jawalis:

Really. I should do what exactly? This is no matter of discouraging people or whatever. I don’t just know how to hide my feeling. Fat women look somehow to me and that’s why I do not even have a fat friend. Not one. I always fear the complications of their reckless stature. And most of them eat like glutton.
Haba but you're just been corrected now
So if you're invited to a conference to a give a speech and motivate fat people on how the society look down on them is this what you will say
Sha no go cause depression for them it nature that made them that way but to be honest have seen where a fat girl was humiliated before and she went somewhere you won't believe what she was doing she sat down face her head upward and started thinking now tell me if that kind of person come across this your write up you already know what she will do so please jawalis no add problem join the one wey dey their body Bikogrin
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by skinny419(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
I dont hav problem wit chubby women but if u ar chubby wit big belle and flat ynash pls dont call me.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
No thanks... me Love dem slim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by sheyitokz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
O boy cataway dat shit who fat girls epp I can't even stand the way their body sides gets irritated with the way it looks wey e go be lyk say dem fix extra belle put for deir grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by rasheylaw(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
jawalis:

Am only appreciating. them
My gf is slim even all my exes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kriss216:
ohhh
Bless you too
Hope you're slim and tall too?
My spec tho cool
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by frubben(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Goan c down
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Okay
I pray I shouldn't get chubby grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I really like them but haven't been lucky to have any real men eat flesh not bone grin
yeah
That's why you ain't lucky to have any when we have alot of chubby girls everywhere...
Real men grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Preshieben:
yeah
That's why you ain't lucky to have any when we have alot of chubby girls everywhere...
Real men grin grin
You wan dash me one cool
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Preshieben:
yeah
Real men grin grin
You wan dash me one kiss
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Blackmoran(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
I don't see anything special in fat ladies they turn me off... Even the op is kind of shy to say "fat" so he rather furnish the word with CHUBBY... I will give you why as a guy you shouldn't date fat ladies...
1. They are lazy on bed
2. They lack discipline, wonder why they
accumulate so much fat?
3. Difficult to maintain
4. They are prone to ailments such as diabetes,
stroke, hearth attack....

The op is trying to justify why they are fat I think that is dumb, God did not create fat people, people get fat by there life style and choice, though I can argue some people have fat potential, example I have a friend that can consume anything and is stature will remain the same, but me I can't try that I have the potential to balloon up hence I take responsibility of my diet.. Most fat people lack that discipline... So they expect us to accept them, so you hear words like, "fat and beautiful" "large and in charge" all those stupid slogan... What the op does not know he is there greatest enemy cause all this fat ladies are prone, and at risk health wise.. So instead of lying to them let tell the truth so they wouldn't see there stature as something normal...
Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:
Your picture says sth different.

You mean this picture ?

Re: Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends by dumininu01(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
She should not be too slim or too fat... I'm ok grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf / My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. / She Visited Me And This Happened,what Should I Do? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.