Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This (6470 Views)

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Amicable24:

Normal procedure and they can't allow a female security officer to do that

If your sister was there, will you stand and watch that security personnel harass search her like that cry
I don't have time to waste, scroll a lil bit down and read subsequent posts. Enjoy your Friday wink

©YBR
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by tekobor(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
That's a female cop nah.
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by Fidha254(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Khd95:
Kenya or somalia

If naija police dey search like this,without the searcheegringrin complaining ehn,wetin go make me not to join force i never knowgrincheesy
that's Uganda ... Somalia wouldn't have white people esp ladies just roaming around

Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by decatalyst(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Maxcollins042:

You think I will begin to trade hate words with a git like you? I would have but nature have done so. Nice try.

I never knew you are such a slowpoke grin wink

Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by Maxcollins042(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
decatalyst:

I never knew you are such a slowpoke grin wink
Dunce ride on with your whimpering.
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by Tpave(m): 12:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Khd95:
Kenya or somalia

If naija police dey search like this,without the searcheegringrin complaining ehn,wetin go make me not to join force i never knowgrincheesy
Bad Niggar grin grin angry
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by decatalyst(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Maxcollins042:

Dunce ride on with your whimpering.

You are obviously senile
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by Tpave(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
MrSavage:
I for join police since wen den born me
grin grin angry
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by Timagex(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
sexybbstar:
They did this to me when i wanted to write jamb.
awisubilahi!!!! grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Timagex:
awisubilahi!!!! grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink

Go and sleep jo
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by Timagex(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2018
sexybbstar:

Go and sleep jo
. Me sef sabi search o cool smiley
Re: If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This by Tpave(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Amicable24:

Normal procedure and they can't allow a female security officer to do that

If your sister was there, will you stand and watch that security personnel harass search her like that cry
They're doing their job

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Search Begins / Lady Posts Picture Of Her Boyfriend, Discovers She Is A Side Chick( Photo ) / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.