Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls (6293 Views)

When A Lady Says "I Really Hate This Guy" / Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Brooooo, I'm so fucking done with Igbo girls, I'm Igbo but to be honest Igbo girls are very decieving like snakes.
I'm tired of playing stupid childish manipulative games.
I spent some years in eastern Europe, over there it was very easy for me to date white girls.
If white girl love you, she will make things easy. I enjoyed girls over there

Since I came back to Nigeria I stay down in the east.
My experience with igbo girls have been a total mindfuck.
She will like you but play very hard to get, she will give greenlight when you approach her she begin to snob or act unitrested. Like wtf??
That brings me to what really pain me is the Sex.
Igbo girls see sex as money transactions
The white girls give you sex freely if they love you.
Igbo girl will love you and still use sex as bargaining tool for money or gifts.
Igbo girls motto is "No money No Sex"

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Many many Igbo girls are on this table
Una go carry hustling mentality enter sex
Something wey God give us for free
Una don turn am into poverty alievation scheme. Na God go judge una

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by yrhuhfy113: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Brooooo, I'm so fucking done with Igbo girls, I'm Igbo but to be honest Igbo girls are very decieving like snakes.
I spent some years in eastern Europe, over there it was very easy for me to date white girls.

She will like you but play very hard to get, she will give greenlight when you approach her she begin to snob or act unitrested. Like wtf??
Igbo girl will love you and still use sex as bargaining tool for money or gifts.

Pls calm down sir... I BELIEVE IT IS THE PARTICULAR TRIBE YOU MET.... not all are the same o. Some are too loyal and good and have their own money and can spend on you as long as they know you are totally for them.... and yet they are also IGBO.... but there are two particular tribes among the IGBOS, that will milk you dry and still make you feel worthless. Avoid them

3 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Jerkbaba: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2023
You are right! Igbo girls are rubbish! Most think sex is a favour to you. My advise for you is just go to 2k or 3k brothel and enjoy yourself. That way you can get sex upfront, you don't have to start wooing the useless girl. Just fvuck and go. Enjoy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Jerkbaba:
You are right! Igbo girls are rubbish! Most think sex is a favour to you. My advise for you is just go to 2k or 3k brothel and enjoy yourself. That way you can get sex upfront, you don't have to start wooing the useless girl. Just fvuck and go. Enjoy!
That mentality is really disgusting, and many of them see nothing wrong with it.
They see sex as currency,
I was on a date with One Igbo babe we got into a small argument. She said broke guys don't deserve sex. she said a guy must spend on her, before she will give sex. I asked why, she said so the guy won't chop her freely. I asked what do you have to offer the guy. She boldly said sex naaa. Can u imagine undecided

20 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Pls calm down sir... I BELIEVE IT IS THE PARTICULAR TRIBE YOU MET.... not all are the same o. Some are too loyal and good and have their own money and can spend on you as long as they know you are totally for them.... and yet they are also IGBO.... but there are two particular tribes among the IGBOS, that will milk you dry and still make you feel worthless. Avoid them
The only Igbo girls I meet who are not money hungry are those ones from Rich homes. The rest will milk you dry in the name of giving you pussy.

Please tell us the 2 tribes, so that men can be aware. Knowledge is power

8 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by SultanOfPuna: 1:50am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Na Dem...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by theophorus(m): 1:55am On Jan 27, 2023
If She is not your Wife stop asking her for Sex.

You want Sex, then Wife her.

You also should stop giving those leech money, it's a relationship not a Job. Except she is a 'Prostitute".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by ipobarecriminals: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2023
cool their parents sell them to heavy bidders. They are money conscious from that side. Once u marry them slim,they later look like Hippo sad lipsrsealed within 6 months in ur house.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by SultanOfPuna: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2023
theophorus:

You also should stop giving those leech money, it's a relationship not a Job. Except she is a 'Prostitute".
You be fool
So make Op marry girl just because of sex. You be big fool I swear grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by ipobarecriminals: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Na Dem...
undecided jealousy go woundjure u undecided sad. Leave Amaka alone with their yamz LEGO angry sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by SultanOfPuna: 2:28am On Jan 27, 2023
theophorus:

Op, never in your life listen to simps like this guy. This is the worst advice I've ever heard in over 20 years.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by SultanOfPuna: 2:30am On Jan 27, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
undecided jealousy go woundjure u undecided sad. Leave Amaka alone with their yamz LEGO angry sad
No mind Op, him want chop clean mouth. Igbo girls don show am wotowoto grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Jerkbaba: 4:12am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

That mentality is really disgusting, and many of them see nothing wrong with it.
They see sex as currency,
I was on a date with One Igbo babe we got into a small argument. She said broke guys don't deserve sex. she said a guy must spend on her, before she will give sex. I asked why, she said so the guy won't chop her freely. I asked what do you have to offer the guy. She boldly said sex naaa. Can u imagine undecided

they're mad na! But frankly speaking, it's guys that caused all these entitlement rubbish! How can you see a grown man that's supposed to have sense be using money to lure one small girl to have sex with him. This is what made them think sex is like a gift to us na! If a woman don't like you she don't like you! Till guys learn how to control their konji and stop behaving like lunatic because of sex, all these rubbish will continue to happen!

17 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Geovanni412(m): 4:53am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

The only Igbo girls I meet who are not money hungry are those ones from Rich homes. The rest will milk you dry in the name of giving you pussy.

Please tell us the 2 tribes, so that men can be aware. Knowledge is power

@yrhuhfy113, Is it the tribe that they said we should kill them before killing a snake if both of them were to enter our house? grin. That tribe, sha, they have some good women but the ones that are bad will send you to an early grave quickly. Is the 2nd tribe Ngwa people?
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by hopeforcharles(m): 5:09am On Jan 27, 2023
I see alot of foolish comments here I am understand why alot of Intelligent and matured folks are saying kids have invaded Nairaland.
Where in the world is Sex not paid for?
You either pay in cash or in kind.
You are talking about Igbo girls I am not defending them but which other tribe is doesn't do for the money? I have been to the north, west, East and west. All girls have the same traits They love Money. Infact people love and Obviously kinda worships it. So it's not a tribal thing.
I have had girls from all these tribes and if you don't have u will never get them even if you do the loyalty is shaky and they can dump you for the money bags.
White girls are not different either. So Op stop that foolish Generalizations and grow up.

20 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Almaigaa: 5:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Any man wey date Igbo Girls dey try. And I salute any man wey marry Igbo Girl. I no fit marry retired As*wo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Almaigaa: 5:13am On Jan 27, 2023
hopeforcharles:
I see alot of foolish comments here I am understand why alot of Intelligent and matured folks are saying kids have invaded Nairaland.
Where in the world is Sex not paid for?
You either pay in cash or in kind.
You are talking about Igbo girls I am not defending them but which other tribe is doesn't do for the money? I have been to the north, west, East and west. All girls have the same traits They love Money. Infact people love and Obviously kinda worships it. So it's not a tribal thing.
I have had girls from all these tribes and if you don't have u will never get them even if you do the loyalty is shaky and they can dump you for the money bags.
White girls are not different either. So Op stop that foolish Generalizations and grow up.

Igbo girls don turn sex to business grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Almaigaa: 5:17am On Jan 27, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

No mind Op, him want chop clean mouth. Igbo girls don show am wotowoto grin grin

With their bear bear for Cheat, bear bear for face, Yam legs and over bleached Skin. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by 07kjb: 5:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Stop demarketing Igbo girls they are one of the best in NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by rabiudon: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2023
theophorus:

Someone said she only has sex to offer, and you asked the OP to marry her. Is your brain leaking?

10 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Remijuice: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

We learn everybody.

So there are more than two tribes in Ndigbo

👂 tell me something..

3 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by LadyRosa(f): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Go back to Europe.
If you want XX'X with an unmarried lady, pay or get married.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Nigerian Men are Useless.... All of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by TheChameleon: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2023
grin

"99% of their women are OLOSHO."

Nnamdi Kanu, their god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by cyborgxyz: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2023
But the one thing you refused to admit was. That All tribes or in general the whole world have those types of girls in their midst and still a another fact for you there is someone that is smashing for Free just a reminder All humans behaves almost the same everyone has their angels and demons
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Autobot05: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

First of all welcome to Nigeria bro ... that's how almost all of them behave... but I think igbo girls are a bit more materialistic than others
Before you insult me .. I'm an igbo guy
I remember ghosting one igbo girl within one month of the relationship back then.

But that's how almost all of them are these days sha
Regardless of tribe

3 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by VillagePipu: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2023
theophorus:

So, your father married your mother just because of sex?

Only you just pack the stupidity of an entire village put for head.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by StrongAlphMale: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Igbo girls and entitlement mentality, couple with excess billings while using mind games and reverse psychology on you is like 5 and 6.

Bros, igbo girls will use reverse psychology on you while billing you and will even state the reason why you must give her that money. They see sex as a means of transactions just as the average Nigerian girl is an olosho.

OP, na you dey find date na why Dem dey use u play. Oga you don't date Nigeria girls regardless of the tribe, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by StrongAlphMale: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Autobot05:

First of all welcome to Nigeria bro ... that's how almost all of them behave... but I think igbo girls are a bit more materialistic than others
Before you insult me .. I'm an igbo guy
I remember ghosting one igbo girl within one month of the relationship back then.

But that's how almost all of them are these days sha
Regardless of tribe

Igbo girls are parasites in nature. I know what I'm saying bro.

Regardless of tribe, Nigeria girls should be banged, dump her and move on

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Chris2863(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Op, abeg getat. You are just broke and that’s all. If you are looking for a loose girl to turn to a sex addict, your mother and sisters are there

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant / Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.