Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me (675 Views)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by Naijablade: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please i dont know how to talk to girls,am always scared and shy.i usually have affection for girls buh i end up masturbating with their image on the back of my mind and then the affection vanishes.

Please i need your help i am already 17 going to 18
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikp120:
how much do you have to pay for service?
beggar spotted sad
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by ipobarecriminals: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
sadfocus on ur book/school not girls. 2,u don't know how to talk to girls cos u are razor blade..Finish ur jamb/waec,graduate from university, get job and watch how beautiful girls go dey run after u.@ ur age,if u give one girl Bellevue just cut short ur grace

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by ikp120(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Naijablade:
Please i dont know how to talk to girls,am always scared and shy.i usually have affection for girls buh i end up masturbating with their image on the back of my mind and then the affection vanishes.

How much do you have to pay for my service? cool cool cool
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by MrShine(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2017

#u need google in ya laive
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by MrShine(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017

#u need google in ya laive

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by LethargiQue: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
By the time you get to 40, you would've had a massively muscular left or right arm, and an empty sack of balls..

Continue beating off your 2inch pipe..
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by smardray(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
My bro, save dat tin like im saving mine.. I mean ur .... MONEY
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by sseunth(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sadfocus on ur book/school not girls. 2,u don't know how to talk to girls cos u are razor blade..Finish ur jamb/waec,graduate from university, get job and watch how beautiful girls go dey run after u.@ ur age,if u give one girl Bellevue just cut short ur grace
na so una go dey talk....

He needs solution to his prob, u telling him to go face his book...

Go carry the face put for book na
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by ipobarecriminals: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
sseunth:
na so una go dey talk....

He needs solution to his prob, u telling him to go face his book...

Go carry the face put for book na
u are still a kid.wetin kids Sabi? @ 17,he need to focus on either vocational trade/school,not running after girls. Girls can wait now.i told my first girl, no boyfriend until she's through with her NYSC..

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by SoftP(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
See the opposite sex as a friend , not as sex object, that way uve built self confidence by .. i guess u are more relaxed relating with ur male folks' yea because u see them as friends
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by SoftP(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are still a kid.wetin kids Sabi? @ 17,he need to focus on either vocational trade/school,not running after girls. Girls can wait now.i told my first girl, no boyfriend until she's through with her NYSC..
and u believe going to sch is the height of life! Make una nor dey deceive una selves ooo
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by dingbang(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ur own is finished...
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by tosyne2much(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
This is not a good advice.. This is one of the reasons why we have remained backward in this part of the world

What has book got to do with being able/unable to approach a lady? Haven't you seen men who are through with school yet they can't woo a lady?

When you offer this kind of advice to young chaps, they won't listen at all, but will only take your advice into consideration if you guide on how to go about it or how to minimize it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Naijablade:

What you're going through is normal for your age. Try building a friendship with a girl first then let that friendship grow into a relationship. Either way don't think you're different in anyway because all people go through what you're feeling now at your age. Have fun and make friends with girls for now.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2017
@17 you're already masturbating by creating your own fantasy,ride on.

op,are you working(earning a salary/self employed); if no,then be calm cos you're not yet ready for gf stuff.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by sseunth(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
if u have something else to say, pls do. Book is not everything. If he should face his book now, that doesnt mean he will be able to talk to opposite sex when it is time.

And remember to get a bodyguard for your girl.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me by teelaw4life(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Op, the best advice i can give you is that if being around girls make you feel uncomfortable, then by all means make sure you are always around them. Do this consistently everyday for 20 days at least. But whenever you're in their means try to contribute to whatever conversation they're having even if it's just one word.
By surrounding yourself with the trigger of your shyness and overloading your sensory organs to this trigger, you are systematically desensitizing yourself. And soon, in no time, you'll be used to being around girls, talking to them and who knows you could become the greatest playboy the world's ever seen since Casanova. The key is to relax.

Meanwhile keep jerking off if it helps you relieve your sexual frustration. This is a matter of preference, personal opinion and sentiment. It has nothing to do with how you feel around girls.

On another hand OP girls are overrated. There's nothing there. Just see them as boys who don't have dick.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies / Nigerian Man Reportedly Dies On A Flight To Malaysia / Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.