Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? (3573 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / 12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You / Be Double Sure She Is Attracted To You Before You Marry Her... Or Pay Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
if u cn grin
shocked grin grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Divay22(f): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Millz404:

I'm coming too
Lol......you are on your own o grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
BiggyB242:

You said it all bro they will give you quality answers with personal experiences, Nigerians really have a long way to go, turn everything to insults and joke

Romanceland and to some extent Nairaland is just a den for shiitposting thanks to poor moderation from seun and his mods.
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
yea.. lipsrsealed
grin Dont want to do u wickedness
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
grin Dont want to do u wickedness
see as u dey claim better person grin Oya come eat
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
* she will be looking at you stupidly like every min in which you will get to notice at some point.

* she will be shy to look you in the eyes when you talk to her

* she will laugh at anything you tell her whether it's funny or not

* she will be doing things to get your attention
if na fr nairaland. she go l comment on your thread grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
see as u dey claim better person grin Oya come eat
So i no b better person abi? angry issokay.

wetin u dey eat?show me.
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
So i no b better person abi? angry issokay.

wetin u dey eat?show me.
i don finisg am since.. na fufu grin OK u b better persin grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
i don finisg am since.. na fufu grin OK u b better persin grin
And i like fufu very well. cheesy
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
And i like fufu very well. cheesy
lol
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by chiraqDemon(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Im naija signs that a girl likes u

A) She will turn u to her atm
B) She will agree to have sex after u have given her ur atm pin
C) B4 u know it she has gotten pregnant and will try to trap u with the baby.

But dont be confused, she might likely just like your money and not you . Thread carefully.

Also (A) is applicable if u tell a nigerian girl that u like her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) / My Ex Wants Sex With Me Or He Sends Our Sex Tape To My Husband / My Girl Called Me Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.