Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex (1167 Views)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by seivey(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Looking at the functions that our mouths and anus are meant to serve in the body, would you say MouthAction is more derogatory or sinful than Anal sex or the other way round?
Let's get your views​ please!
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by BLACKdagger: 1:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Mouth action, normal sex, anal

All are equal sin as long as u did them outside wedlock

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by tripplephi: 1:51am On Apr 28, 2017
WHAT IS SIN!!!
seivey:
Looking at the functions that our mouths and anus are meant to serve in the body, would you say MouthAction is more derogatory or sinful than Anal sex or the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2017
seivey:

Are you gainfully employed?

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Anal sex, how do people feel so comfortable fuccking a bacteria full anus.
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by seivey(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Mouth action, normal sex, anal

All are equal sin as long as u did them outside wedlock

It's agreed! I am looking at it in the context of marriage and serious relationships​.

The question is raised to know which is the most derogatory among the the two options?
Thanks for the the response.
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by seivey(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:

@misscuppy don't you also think mouth action is also worse off based on the functions a mouth is meant to serve and the numbers and amount of bacteria it can gather when use on the sexual organs.

I am looking at which is the most derogatory among the two really.

Thank you for the response

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by seivey(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Are you gainfully employed?

If you need a job... Please don't hesitate to send your resume to me.
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2017
seivey:

@misscuppy don't you also think mouth action is also worse off based on the functions a mouth is meant to serve and the numbers and amount of bacteria it can gather when use on the sexual organs.

I am looking at which is the most derogatory among the two really.

Thank you for the response
Anal is more derogatory, you can wash your mouth after MouthAction, I don't do oral as though but anal is more derogatory.
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by firstking01(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Not all anus are infested with bacteria....you can only speak for yourself.
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by BLACKdagger: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Anal is more derogatory, you can wash your mouth after MouthAction, I don't do oral as though but anal is more derogatory.

Anal is not more derogatory... u can use protection to do it But in mouth action u dnt use any protection washin ur mouth cant stop u from getting std or bacteria.
Though havnt tried anal befor
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
seivey:

If you need a job... Please don't hesitate to send your resume to me.

The feelings is mutual smiley
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by seivey(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:

I am not so sure if I agree with your line of argument.Because washing your mouth does not really remove all the acquired bacteria.
Re: Which Is More Derogatory? MouthAction Or Anal Sex by seivey(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Anal is not more derogatory... u can use protection to do it But in mouth action u dnt use any protection washin ur mouth cant stop u from getting std or bacteria.
Though havnt tried anal befor

That argument seems valid to me, though I am not a supporter of anal sex.

(1) (Reply)

Ne / Aphrodisiac Foods You Can Find Anywhere! / Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.