Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years (1164 Views)

A Desperate Chyker Once Said... / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years by Letenwam: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
A Twitter user @KingAbebi, took to the platform to reveal what went down between her cousin and a man she has been talking to for a while.

According to @KingAbebi, her cousin only got to know that the man was married after he begged for a visit. However the man gave an excuse of 'she never asked'.

Here's her story;

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-chyker-married-7-years/

Lalasticlala

Re: Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years by Kufie(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
I wish these men respected themselves. I wish these men paid this attention to their wives. I wish these men focused on their families. I wish these men created and found happiness in their homes angry

.....because that's the right thing to do and most of these 21st century girls are nothing but dumb attention seekers with absolutely nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years by deco22(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years by Gofwane(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
maybe he is a Muslim guy. He is allowed to marry 4 wives.
Re: Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years by Preciouskalu(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kufie:
I wish these men respected themselves. I wish these men paid this attention to their wives. I wish these men focused on their families. I wish these men created and found happiness in their homes angry

.....because that's the right thing to do and most of these 21st century girls are nothing but dumb attention seekers with absolutely nothing upstairs.

Wow... smiley
Re: Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years by Kufie(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Preciouskalu:

Wow... smiley

Hi wink
Re: Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years by Preciouskalu(f): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kufie:

Hi wink

Hello..
How are you? smiley
Re: Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years by Kufie(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Preciouskalu:

Hello..
How are you? smiley

I'm good. PM?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This World Iyaff Finish Oo. How Can A 11 Yrs Old Girl..... / How To Achieve Orgasm / Worst Mistake Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.