Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar (2094 Views)

True Federalism Is A Must Now —muhammadu Buhari / True Federalism : Is Buhari Playing With Our Minds ? / APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

Re: True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar by walemoney007(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
slimfit1:

I don't think any Hausa man stopped anyone from developing their states if our leaders had the intention of developing the West an Hausa man can not stop us. Let stop the blame game let being to think properly.

When Tinubu started collecting taxes and Fashola began his rail project, Hausa people didn't stop him. Common sense says if they don't want to do the right thing then we will refuse to be backwards. Joining them and complain is stupidity by our past leaders.

Hausa didn't tell Tinubu to jack up his pension funds to and unbelievable figures and other Western state governors looting state funds beyond imagination.
We South West think we are smarter but we are always foolish most times.
you might be foolish sha

Re: True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar by Smellymouth: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
demiladegold:

Lol... I'm still in Kenya and yes still in whatsapp

Seen it?
Re: True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar by EmperorLee(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Aderola15:

That's how you wee just comman go without greeting us abi? Emperorlee, comman see shumtin oooø angry

undecided undecided
Re: True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
EmperorLee:

undecided undecided

Jesu shocked shocked

What are you doing online? embarassed
Re: True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar by slimfit1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
walemoney007:
you might be foolish sha

It takes a foolish man to know a foolish man shall.
Re: True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar by demiladegold(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Aderola15:

That's how you wee just comman go without greeting us abi? Emperorlee, comman see shumtin oooø angry

Haaaaa.... I'm not going na, I had to talk to my boo before anyone... Please forgive me o, na small pikin fey do me
Re: True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar by ucnwafor(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
EmperorLee:

undecided undecided
onye ojo, afa naw
Re: True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar by EmperorLee(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2017
ucnwafor:
onye ojo, afa naw

Bossman

Gov. Ajimobi Commissions ICT Info Center Built By His Wife. PICS. / Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti / Atiku Floors Buhari In ASUU Twitter Poll

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9