Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? (2827 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by RichlyOBS(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2017
why is it that when you are cuddling with a girl,kissing her and touching every part of her body then she get hot and wet She still will not allow you to Bleep her??

why ladies?
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Hisduchess(f): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2017
biko this is morning. go work biko.
mrcork come and carry ur brother.
thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Homeboiy: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2017
If u get sista for house, ask her to tell u y
n equally teach u how to fk her wen that occurs
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by smardray(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2017
My bro, dat is jst d perfect time she asks anytin nd t will joyfully give
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Emasel(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Hisduchess:

thank me later

Longtime baby smiley

Hope you're good
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by firstclassmumu: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
I don't know
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Girls always love to pretend. It's not a new thing just change ur game
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by tekobor(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hisduchess:
thank me later
He is as jobless as u...

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by youngG10(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
read this nigga

Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by MrCork: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
why is it that when you are cuddling with a girl,kissing her and touching every part of her body then she get hot and wet She still will not allow you to Bleep her??

why ladies?

...you hav body 000door? (No oofennse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by MrCork: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hisduchess:

thank me later

angry
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Hisduchess(f): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Emasel:

Longtime baby smiley
Hope you're good

yea.am fine dear.
been a long while ooo.hope u re good too?

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Hisduchess(f): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
tekobor:

He is as jobless as u...
who be this one.abeg comot make I see road biko. that ur moniker though.
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by tekobor(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

who be this one.abeg comot make I see road biko. that ur moniker though.
Are you tripping? wink
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by MrCork: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

who be this one.abeg comot make I see road biko.
that ur moniker though.

.babes.forget that young boy call Tekobor jorrrr...I beg when can I nyansh you?. (Date..time..were..place? smiley
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Rosemary216(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Simple, its more passionate..
Don't ask me anythin else!
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by press005: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rosemary216:
Simple, its more passionate..
Don't ask me anythin else!

yea....heated romance used to be passionte duo...at least d participants won't get hurt at last.
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Rosemary216(f): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
press005:

yea....heated romance used to be passionte duo...at least d participants won't get hurt at last.
yea.. To an extent
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by press005: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rosemary216:
yea.. To an extent

yea
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by isyourboy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
RichlyOBS:

why ladies?
this even happen to me today, I was already on top of her, now she con told me na romance she want, and me as a cool guy that I was, I give it my best, as we commot reach outside, she con dey say make we go in again, I just resist her say NO
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by RichlyOBS(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
MrCork:

...you hav body 000door? (No oofennse) undecided
I have a body ooodoor as you wrote but she allowed me to smooch her for the first place.... guy go consult your Oracle for deliverance
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by MrCork: 8:06pm On May 01, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I have a body ooodoor as you wrote but she allowed me to smooch her for the first place.... guy go consult your Oracle for deliverance

..there you go...sir.
Biut how can you have body odour and expet females to run from you...bro..you use air freshener?? (No oofensr)
undecided
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by RichlyOBS(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2017
MrCork:

..there you go...sir.
Biut how can you have body odour and expet females to run from you...bro..you use air freshener?? (No oofensr)
undecided
VICTIMS of mucou
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by Rukkyprecious(f): 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
maybe d girl is just scared
Re: Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? by MrCork: 3:34am On May 18, 2017
Hisduchess:

who be this one.abeg comot make I see road biko.
that ur moniker though.

angry

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction If....? / changed / N.N.Ù: What Is This Thing? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.