Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin (6290 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me / My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Shashaeniyan: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2020
the way the girl do each time we romance makes me wonder if truly she is a virgin...like touching my d**k,even trying to insert it in her p**sy,though i never penetrated her...and she always claim virgin...is it normal...i do try to fingerfuck her she won't remove my hands...can a virgin do such!?
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2020
We have important things to worry about

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Romanoff(f): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:

I swear.

17 Likes

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Makavelli25: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Lucky you Na gold dey ya hand so o.
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Ibechris2: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Una still get mind to de talk about sex before marriage...that is simply bad parenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lucky you Na gold dey ya hand so o.
Raw gold
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by dawnomike(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2020
My brother, discuss it with her she was just carried away in the heat of the moment. She may actually be a virgin! You either choose to believe her or not!! Simple.. Let's move to the next important thing.

1 Like

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by earthsync(f): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Shashaeniyan:
the way the girl do each time we romance makes me wonder if truly she is a virgin...like touching my d**k,even trying to insert it in her p**sy,though i never penetrated her...and she always claim virgin...is it normal...i do try to fingerfuck her she won't remove my hands...can a virgin do such!?

Ok
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Bola146(f): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2020
See me laughing in Swahili Kikikikikikikiki
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Samfloxin(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2020
By the time Corona virus catches that your dick,it will humble and fall like world economy

3 Likes

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by illicit(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2020
I no get your time
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Can Nairaland introduce age restrictions or some sort of age verification process? Or introduce moderations like Reddit to reduce low quality threads. I'm tired of seeing senseless posts like this.

5 Likes

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Drince: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Hian Have this one reach for it to be here ni?
Your matter can make jesus run back to heaven with his cross.

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by femi4: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Shashaeniyan:
When you fingerfuck, you ll know if she's a V if you meet a road block

1 Like

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by akaahs(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
And one of them is to come to romance section Abi??

1 Like

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by rex444(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2020
me am worried, my ear dey pain me since, na symptoms of coro
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Trizyd(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2020
akaahs:

And one of them is to come to romance section Abi??
Abi, and took time to read all the lines, process it, clicked on reply and typed.

1 Like

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by finalboss(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
femi4:
When you fingerfuck, you ll know if she's a V if you meet a road block
hehe roadblock keh grin grin
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Abeg na Asaba she dey? I'm restless now, please confirm. I know a virgin that's stuck there.
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by rosy1992(f): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Rate of sexual immorality is really alarming.

1 Like

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Jehnny01: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Do you need a male friendly companion,
Do you want to have someone to chat and play with?
Are you in Abuja and interested in sexless friendship.
Kindly check him out @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com
It's should be mature, reasonable, fun and non-committal friendship.
No sex please until both understand each other and ready for it.
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by excanny: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Many girls lie about being virgins, whereas they are undercover sluts.

Don't be fooled. grin

1 Like

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Deeminaj(f): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yes its pretty normal and mostly its because she was carried away by the heat of the moment,so its normal
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
OP is a cow angry

The world dey talk about obanicoro, OP dey talk about puma, wey you no go see chop
Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
OP is a cow angry

The world dey talk about obanicoro, OP dey talk about puma, wey you no go see chop

angry angry angry

I concur with the fact that the animal is a cow

Re: She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
excanny:
Many girls lie about being virgins, whereas they are undercover sluts.

Don't be fooled. grin

CLAIMING VIRGIN IS ONE OF EASIEST WAYS TO FOOL MEN 'SIMP' N NICE GUYS WHO WANT TO SETTLE DOWN IN GETTING TO MARRY THEM.

All she needs do is have a story to tell her naive husband on their wedding night while on her knees with tears in her eyes.

Quite a good number of married men, SIMPS experienced this drama on their wedding night.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Far Away From Yahoo Guys Ex. / Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! / Guys, What Do You Want???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.