Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Igbo Yoruba Or Hausa Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Yoruba Or Hausa Girls (1081 Views)

“Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Yoruba Or Hausa Girls by MrSavage: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2017
Like dbanj said I have been all round the world... and bleeped all sorts of babes... but the Yoruba girls tops the list for me. They are beautiful and very wifey.. grin... guys give your take.. which babe you enjoy pass..
Re: Igbo Yoruba Or Hausa Girls by NCANChairman(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2017
I wanted to try benin geh but she say she nor benin. I've not been able to determine her tribe sef .

Ephi123 come and see if you can talk some sense into the OP.
Re: Igbo Yoruba Or Hausa Girls by ephi123(f): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2017
NCANChairman:
I wanted to try benin geh but she say she nor benin. I've not been able to determine her tribe sef .

Ephi123

tongue
Re: Igbo Yoruba Or Hausa Girls by NCANChairman(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Igbo Yoruba Or Hausa Girls by LethargiQue: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
grin

Calabar will give you from and back, left and right, up and down, from the ceiling to the kitchen,
from the garage to the parlour..

Yoruba girls can nack too.. It's Igbo girls that lie like log of wood till it's over.
Re: Igbo Yoruba Or Hausa Girls by MrSavage: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Calabar will give you from and back, left and right, up and down, from the ceiling to the kitchen,
from the garage to the parlour..

Yoruba girls can nack too.. It's Igbo girls that lie like log of wood till it's over.
grin

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On Having Baby/babies Before Marriage. / Oh Nooooooo...not again! / I Used To Think Yoruba Men Are The Worst In Taking Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.