Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls (16013 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
There are thousands of beautiful women in Nigeria; the major ethnic groups in this country always get the attention of the public when beautiful women are being mentioned.

There are so many beautiful women from that part of Nigeria. These ethnic groups also have a say as they would always be a part of this country.

This post would display the pictures of the beautiful ladies from the northern part of Nigeria. These ladies are basically from Kano and Zaria. Now we want to help you identify those beautiful ladies from Kano and Zaria.
See below
More photos here http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/06/amazing-photos-of-hausa-girls-that.html?m=1

Vera Sidika who has made a blossoming career out of flaunting her massive ass
More Photos below >>>
source http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/06/the-big-hip-on-vera-sidika-would-really.html
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Victornezzar: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Truly dis galz are very beautiful
Dey ain't like deir counterparts
Op but are dere Christian fulanis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:
Truly dis galz are very beautiful
Dey ain't like deir counterparts
Op but are dere Christian fulanis
good question
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by MadeOfBlaq(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
oh!!not again.don't lemme wish for what I can't have op
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Victornezzar: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
good question
Egbon are u from d north
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Egbon are u from d north
no, but their girls are mehn....!!!
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Victornezzar: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
no, but their girls are mehn....!!!
I swear
Mynd1 is a typical example
only say she don fvck up sumtymz
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

I swear
how do u know
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Victornezzar: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
how do u know
Her comments tho
but dat lady is beautiful
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by SEEDORF441(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dis girls hot like boiling water
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

I swear
guy I just browsed through her profile, guy I can report u for such blunder..!! Does she look like a any of those girls.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
There are thousands of beautiful women in Nigeria; the major ethnic groups in this country always get the attention of the public when beautiful women are being mentioned.

There are so many beautiful women from that part of Nigeria. These ethnic groups also have a say as they would always be a part of this country.

This post would display the pictures of the beautiful ladies from the northern part of Nigeria. These ladies are basically from Kano and Zaria. Now we want to help you identify those beautiful ladies from Kano and Zaria.
See below
More photos here
http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/06/amazing-photos-of-hausa-girls-that.html?m=1
give us more pics pls
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Victornezzar: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
guy I just browsed through her profile, guy I can report u for such blunder..!! Does she look like a any of those girls.. kiss
She's from d north na
and yes she's beautiful
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

She's from d north na
and yes she's beautiful
maybe yes she is from the north, but beauty hell no, dude see these girls kiss here nah, compare,..!!

2 Likes

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Victornezzar: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
maybe yes she is from the north, bit beauty hell no, dude see these girls kiss here nah, compare,..!!
All dis ones dey chop money na
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
But these girls are Fulanis..
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

All dis ones dey chop money na
so she no dey chop money abi, guy no dey fall ma hand,
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
MissCuppy:
But these girls are Fulanis..
and so..!

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Victornezzar: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
so she no dey chop money abi, guy no dey fall ma hand, no be her picture be dis
baba u don break rule grin
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba u don break rule grin
which rule..!! I dey vex for etisalat as u dey see me so, no make I transfer aggression this night.!!

1 Like

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Victornezzar: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
which rule..!!
check rule 10
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by iweecureyou: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
24hourNigeriane:

See below
More photos here
Mtcheewwwwww

ur Maist are forking hot hausa babes u are hia shows horse pinshore

I Am Shakes Myn Heard Fur Ur Lives angry

1 Like

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by whitebeard(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

check rule 10
looks like I would be creating a new account
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Khayhigh01(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Khayhigh01(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
seriously I really like hausa n fulani girls,i will make sure I marry one.

1 Like

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Nature8(m): 3:56am On Jun 23, 2017
24hourNigeriane:

See below
More photos here

Ok
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Nature8(m): 3:59am On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:
which rule..!! I dey vex for etisalat as u dey see me so, no make I transfer aggression this night.!!

Lwkmd grin
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Motolank: 4:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Ode
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2017
cheesy vex well
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by Candybob(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2017
OP, what is this.
I was expecting to see hot pictures of fulani girls, fine face, nice boobi, correct yansh, hips and sexy legs. Instead I am confronted with pictures of these hijab wearing idiot frogs, wearing marykay!
I have seen many finer yoruba, igbo and edo girls abeg, and they dont cover up their beauty. I am talking natural beauty, cute face, oozing sexiness from head to toe.
So gerarahia with ur hijab wearing, mk painted faced, underaged hoes.

2 Likes

Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls by KvnGRezz(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Bunchhaa beautiful mammies...Ok...plix lexx Solicit for MTN tuu create Nairaland subscription nau undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.