Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" (55302 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by OlaMiki: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
but not more then u ipod flat head fathers
obamabinladen:
Buhari Don suffer
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by MONITZ: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why does the North keep presenting sick personalities as candidates, maybe they feel that Nigeria is their oyster and can do and undo the way they so wish, they re seriously clogging the wheel of this country's development. And who takes us out of this conundrum that we ve found ourselves..
At long last Fayose has been vindicated, the job of the president of a country like ours is just too rigorous for the aged l let alone the sick .....

All the proponents of "change and Sai Baba" ve suddenly gone quiet. They need not keep quiet since they brought this upon us ,they must be seen pressing on the need for Nigerians to see the president not only on Friday Jumat services bt also at the Federal executive council meetings. And if he is not fit, he should honorably resign because his health and life should be paramount to him...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by CioAngels(f): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why send files to him for daura, kyari and others to work on when he has Vp? He should not resign but handover to the Vp and, go back to the Uk to complete his medical treatment. The cabals are gradually killing him while his children are watching believing they are holding power in their fathers interest, No. Daura and group does not want the president to handover to Vp, to them, he can die for all they care, so that they can takeover even with the Vp present. Buhari,s children wakeup from your slumbber.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by MARKETfund: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
xynerise:

I pick race grin

shocked shocked shocked

Pa Antelope no go wound o
Remember you are well along in years o grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by WilliamKhan(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
There should be a limit to what idiots like Femi MaseanFani Kayode should be allowed to say in public domains before they are taken away from the normal society.

Like master like Servant.

Always seeking to suppress freedom of speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by drss2(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
ffk is not wrtting dis for fun. he knows exactly wat he is saying. evil cabals ar running nijeriya.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by vecman22(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
freethesheeple:

fool..u will die before him.
82 is not old abi? Kwantinue

Idiot so cos his 82 DAT justify you pig to wish him death abi....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by xynerise: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

shocked shocked shocked

Pa Antelope no go wound o
Remember you are well along in years o grin grin

Wound ke? I am vibrant na. They didn't tell you? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by vecman22(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Memphis357:

I can't die.....
I'm destined to live forever, Muthafucka!!!!!!

You see, "you can't die" but you wish others death abi??

Olodo,pls don't mention me again,cos I won't give you DAT attention you are looking for..

Guess your mates are playing outside, so run along n catch up
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by AntiWailer: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

You couldn't have been more right with the bolded
APC denigrated the office of the Presidency and made it a worldwide scorn.
I watched in utter amazement the politics of bitterness and hate they introduced and how Nigerians cheered them shocked

May the president be healed

It was sad. They bring the highest office in the land to disrepute just for their personal gain.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by MARKETfund: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
xynerise:

Wound ke? I am vibrant na. They didn't tell you? grin

Yes na, after all someone I know was reported to be 'hale and hearty' lipsrsealed
So I understand that pa Antelope is 'vibrant' in the same vein grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by xynerise: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

Yes, after all someone I know was reported to be 'hale and hearty' lipsrsealed
So I understand that pa Antelope is 'vibrant' in the same vein grin grin

Did you just compare me with Buhari? shocked

I won't play with you again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Ehindero100(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
some people dont see this as a serious warning(beating the drums of war already)we are under attack.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dclique:
STOP mocking, rather pray for him and the current state of the country to get better.
All these insults wouldn't change the price of dollar.

What the heck,,, the man ain't got the capacity to run the country and he knows that, even the wife cried out, why Y WHY can't he just save his life by handing over to the VP, mhhhhh power nor money can buy life when it's outta yah grip.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by MARKETfund: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
xynerise:

Did you just compare me with Buhari? shocked

I won't play with you again

The emboldened always got me. grin grin grin grin

Like something my 4 years old nephew will say to punish me for chastising him with a mean face much to his surprise cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by onyxo76(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of ffk but he made a thought provoking analysis of what is really going on, our president works from home, hardly seen in public and yet we deceive ourselves that all is well, I have been thinking about all what has been going on and I know that quite a lot will happen if buhari dies in office.
The north has been played out like this back during yaraduas tenure and they will be very careful this time not to concede power to the south again.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by UnimkeAk(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dclique:
STOP mocking, rather pray for him and the current state of the country to get better.
All these insults wouldn't change the price of dollar.
Insults .. wer u born in may 2015,,.what did u say wen they called gej all sorts of names

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by michoim(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
FFK is simply good for nothing.During 2015 general election, this is how he insulted the opposition to victory!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by iamuye(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
kpaofame:
shuoo shocked shocked shocked

i cant take this o lawd

Please i am looking for any job i can do from home... undecided
i am a degree holder from a renowned institution and have internet connectivity. grin

Yahoo is your only option.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by xynerise: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

The emboldened always got me. grin grin grin grin

Like something my 4 years old nephew will say to punish me for chastising him with a mean face much to his surprise cheesy

Exactly. grin

You are just like my 4 year old nephew tongue
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by kpaofame: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
iamuye:

Yahoo is your only option.

shocked Really is Yahoo legit now...if it is inbox me format wink wink wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Memphis357(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ever8054:
and you and your frustrated father will leave for ever abi?..,
My dear, you and your father will definitely die before death begins to think about me.
Fool, begone!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by obamabinladen(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
OlaMiki:
but not more then u ipod flat head fathers

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Memphis357(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
vecman22:

You see, "you can't die" but you wish others death abi??

Olodo,pls don't mention me again,cos I won't give you DAT attention you are looking for..

Guess your mates are playing outside, so run along n catch up
Thunder fiya you dia!!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by iamuye(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
kpaofame:

shocked Really is Yahoo legit now...if it is inbox me format wink wink wink
it is as long as you are paying tithes to men in black.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Niceiroko: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
Buhari Don suffer
Buhari is sick and he needs rest other wise he go just die for nothing der go carry he body go police station and say he die e wrongfully
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by MARKETfund: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
xynerise:

Exactly. grin

You are just like my 4 year old nephew tongue

You mean just like your grand son? grin

Agadi nwoke a rapum aka biko tongue cool cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by daududaniel(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
The man made a lot of sense. Things are not moving well in the country at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by ephi123(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
lilfreezy:
Gollum grin grin grin grin grin grin

The chill is nowhere to be found, HAHA cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by ndcide(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin
The way FFK writes could make a man cry.
The heavy adjectives and strong words are massive.
Chaaaiii!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by yinkslinks(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mehn the sweet English will make you read to the end and when u get to the end, the picture will make u laugh crying....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.