Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" (55300 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Splashme: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Memphis357:
It is glaring that Buhari may not live to see 2019.
He doesn't deserve my pity.

Many have died untimely because of Buhari. He is a very wicked man and doesn't deserve to live
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Memphis357(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ever8054:
why are you sounding like sombary that is afraid of death yet wish it on someone else as if you will leave for ever...and come to think if it,the buhari you wish should die,do you agree with me that his corps will be more valuable than your living frustrated father and entire relatives.I believe if your father will be opportune to get close to buharis corps,he will take a photo with the corps and enlarge it to keep in the family seating room(that's if he has one)
Fool!!
It's spelt "corpse" not "corps"!
I nor kuku blame you.... You be Olodo. Just like your Olodo walking corpse of a President.
Quote me again na.......
COMPOUND FOOL!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by project55: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by bizzibodi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
dis madman & his big smelly mouth sef.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Kemperor: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
bizzibodi:
dis madman & his big smelly mouth sef.

He just told u d truth...
Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Xtopher123(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
BUHARI NOW

Bro your killed me here with Laugh I swear. Choi, See Brutal Finishing

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
killer punch from FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Tinyemeka(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:
Jesu Christy... This be a Total Knock Out.... a Total Finishing....

***Awaiting a response from the presidency..
What is the Presidency?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Odelhorno1990: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerians are indeed mouthed!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by arewaboy01(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
those who wish pmb death will die b4 him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by ChristAddict: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
There should be a limit to what idiots like Femi MaseanFani Kayode should be allowed to say in public domains before they are taken away from the normal society.

GEJ did not set limit to what idiots were allowed to say in public domains especially against him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by sapele914(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
There should be a limit to what idiots like Femi MaseanFani Kayode should be allowed to say in public domains before they are taken away from the normal society.
Let the parrot keep talking he is definately going to prison whether President Buhari is alive or not, FuckFFK you will vomit all the yam you stole from dundee jonathan campaign,keep talking we know you and fayose are loud mouthed Yoruba dogs all the money his father stole from Nigeria to educate the parrot was a waste.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by bantudra: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
and you are a clown...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Ever8054: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Memphis357:

Fool!!
It's spelt "corpse" not "corps"!
I nor kuku blame you.... You be Olodo. Just like your Olodo walking corpse of a President.
Quote me again na.......
COMPOUND FOOL!!!!
tell me the truth....the thing wey I talk na lie?...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by UncleJudax(m): 1:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Adebola314:

Fani Kayode. You are nothing but a childish nitwit. Just pray that you do not die before this man for wishing him death. You are praying for his death so that you can escape the corruption charges hanging on your miserable neck . God punish you for how you looted our collective commonwealth.
This full didn't even read the writeup. If anything, FFK was wishing the ghost president well.

Again, you wan to hide something from blacks, put it in writing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by fallout87: 3:41am On Apr 29, 2017
arewaboy01:
those who wish pmb death will die b4 him

Here you are wishing death upon others and you think God will answer such a prayer?

Foolish people
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by emi14: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=saasala post=56004371]North korea should start this war and bomb us all. Everything is just shitty these days[/quote
They should bomb you and Tinubu with whoever that voted for apc in presidential election. Not I not my family. Wait for change ,don't change.
Yorubas are still supporting Buhari who took power without plans. Who took Nigeria and threw her to the dogs out of tribalism and sheer sentiments against Jonathan. Jonathan had his lapses consigning Management but to compare him with this stickler is insult to Nigeria at large.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by emi14: 5:44am On Apr 29, 2017
saasala:
North korea should start this war and bomb us all. Everything is just shitty these days
They should bomb you and Tinubu with whoever that voted for apc in presidential election. Not I not my family. Wait for change ,don't change.
Yorubas are still supporting Buhari who took power without plans. Who took Nigeria and threw her to the dogs out of tribalism and sheer sentiments against Jonathan. Jonathan had his lapses consigning Management but to compare him with this stickler is insult to Nigeria at large

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by goldedprince: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2017
this usless fani snatched my girlfriend angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by arewaboy01(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
fallout87:

Here you are wishing death upon others and you think God will answer such a prayer?

Foolish people
y should u pray 4 another man's death
I repeat
anyone who wishes pmb death will not live to see d death of mr president
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by armadeo(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Dee60:

That is what FFK and his gang want - WAR. They are deranged, all deranged and corrupt elements. He still owes Nigerians explanation on where the hunreds of millions shared to him in the name of election dissaperaed into!

You think FFK needs a civil war to avoid answering questions about his looted funds. Lol better think again.

No Nigerian would be brought to book for looting. He is a safe as could be. He doesn't need war for that all he need to do is shut up and go into oblivion.

E.g. where is Sambo the erstwhile vp. Where is the former ssg.

Guy if buhari dies it would be terrible for th use in the north. We all know how blood thirsty they are and won't wait to unleash mayhem on southern Christians in thier domain.

Coupled with the fact thrower would go to the south again.... the current cabal would lose thier grip. I wonder if the current vp would even be allowed to lead sef.

I pray he survives till 2019 and let him just leave jeje. Many would be alive then.

Fact.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
We are watching as the drama unfolds, the result will soon be glaring. ...God help my country!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by saasala(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2017
emi14:

Yorubas are still supporting Buhari who took power without plans. Who took Nigeria and threw her to the dogs out of tribalism and sheer sentiments against Jonathan. Jonathan had his lapses consigning Management but to compare him with this stickler is insult to Nigeria at large

Who is this mummu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by monerozi5590: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Dclique:
STOP mocking, rather pray for him and the current state of the country to get better.
All these insults wouldn't change the price of dollar.

He actually prayed for the president.

Always read before you comment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by durangokid: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
IamPatriotic:
My brother sorry, anybody living in a glass house shouldn't throw stone, I hope you remembered what you used say about Jonathan in the public, when you people were denigrating the president you forgot forgot that, that office is not only meant for Jonathan. APC started what they can not finish they have have to live with it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Memphis357(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ever8054:
tell me the truth....the thing wey I talk na lie?...
Goat!!!!
I'm still alive!!!
Can we say the same about your goblin looking President?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Ever8054: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Memphis357:

Goat!!!!
I'm still alive!!!
Can we say the same about your goblin looking President?
how do you feel knowing that, in his present condition he is still wort more than you and your cripple father?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Memphis357(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ever8054:
how do you feel knowing that, in his present condition he is still wort more than you and your cripple father?
Wheelchair too dey expensive for your Papa..... That is why he's still using crutches!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by bukiboy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
I been ticket out of this jungle. My visa is still valid oooooo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by emi14: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
saasala:

Who is this mummu
That mumu is ur miserable paapaa.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by Ever8054: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Memphis357:

Wheelchair too dey expensive for your Papa..... That is why he's still using crutches!!!
you are the one that said buhari is a dead man not me,. so we are comparing buhari to your papa...and your mama that was impregnated by a blind onion seller in sabon_gari kano state..ask your mama to go show you the man from kano that is your biological father..and stop been unnecessary trouble to the cripple in Igbo land...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" by bizzibodi(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kemperor:

He just told u d truth... Dumbass
u & yur father fkk dumbass!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.