Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) (6558 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by justbelivit: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Daily newz came across pictures of a young lady who chose to celebrate her birthday a little differently than most people may be accustomed to.
A Facebook user identified as Timileyin Bola, turned a year older and decided to add a little 'spice' to her celebration.

Bola shared several pictures of herself smeared all over in what looks like mud, while carrying a green bucket on her head.She didn't seem to mind, as she even posed with some people who appear to be her friends.

See Full photos below:

Check source for more photos:http://trendzbase..com/2017/04/see-how-lady-celebrates-her-birthday-in.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
She must be a Yoruba

dirtiness is their culture grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Cleopatra4(f): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Local champions grin
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by ThatDeek: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
21st century lady.. gbosa
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Naija boys sabi go close to breast ehn..
Wetin come concern the dude with her chest region? cheesy
Like play like play he go grab the breast.. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by thesicilian: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba
Ouch!
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Random madness

See below

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
See the guy face like who smoke dry shiiƮt

See their webbed feet

After all the kportorkportor when she pour for body, the foooolish guy go still put mouth for inside her kpekus

*spits* undecided
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba
ogun nio pain... eleriibu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba
ogun nio pao eleriibu omo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by constance500: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba

it's like you've never seen someone being bathed with dirts, mud, pepper and some other funny things mostly in school environments before.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Topelistic(f): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba
u harse oo

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by OMOTOCH(f): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba
HEY WATCH DAT(GRITTED TEETH) angry
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
OMOTOCH:
HEY WATCH DAT(GRITTED TEETH) angry
you sound like a Yoruba

are you? grin

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
constance500:

it's like you've never seen someone being bathed with dirts, mud, pepper and some other funny things mostly in school environments before.
just simply tell me that you're a Yoruba and I will understand grin

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
adetoroamos:
ogun nio pao eleriibu omo
atang ye USO grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by BeardedKarma(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba

Gbam! You have spoken the truth of the century! You must make it to heaven or i will come and fight for you if i hear you ended up in hell

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
BeardedKarma:

Gbam! You have spoken the truth of the century! You must make it to heaven or i will come and fight for you if i hear you ended up in hell
even God will not want me to end up in hell grin

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Teewhydalegend: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba

Smh
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba

Smh
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba

Smh
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Tazdroid(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2017
They both look unwell. undecided

What a shitty birthday angry
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Drdreyy: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
This is disgusting!

is birthday even worth celebrating at all? it should be a day for sober reflection.

it baffles me, how someone will know he or she is getting closer to the grave and still be celebrating. it doesn't call for celebration at all because in the real sense it's actually minus one (-1).

I like the Muslims for this, the ones i know don't celebrate it. because it doesn't worth it. I have seen reasons with them and i think they are right. (not all of them anyway, but take note of the core ones, they don't celebrate it.)
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Ihateafonja: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by blacq2009(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
Naija boys sabi go close to breast ehn..
Wetin come concern the dude with her chest region? cheesy
Like play like play he go grab the breast.. grin
Misses, chief. Aw faa?
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
even God will not want me to end up in hell grin
amen

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by OMOTOCH(f): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Foxyn:
you sound like a Yoruba

are you? grin
Kinda...Lets Say I Am...I Av To Protect My Culture *FIGHTING!*
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by OMOTOCH(f): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Foxyn:
you sound like a Yoruba

are you? grin
Kinda...Lets Say I Am...I Av To Protect My Culture *FIGHTING!* cool
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
OMOTOCH:
Kinda...Lets Say I Am...I Av To Protect My Culture *FIGHTING!* cool
but hope you're not also dirty like your sisters? grin
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by shindarayo(f): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Foxyn:
She must be a Yoruba

just like stupidity is ur second name.
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
shindarayo:
just like stupidity is my second name.
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by LordZero(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
constance500:

You go don know people wey go university "advanced secondary school".
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
see as dere 2 ugly
Re: See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) by OMOTOCH(f): 8:47am On May 01, 2017
Foxyn:
but hope you're not also dirty like your sisters? grin
sad Hey Dats Not Gentlemanly! Whatcha Take Me For ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? / Before You Kiss Her Hand: / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.