Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? (6544 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is a phenomenal trend we all see around us and few people speak about. Celebrities, Regular men, name it, most dark-skinned men prefer dating light-skinned/white women. Some say it's a correction of color grin, which I think is just a euphemism for self-hate and inferiority complex. Some go as blunt to say that the dark skin is less attractive to other shades. What's your opinion?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm black and I don't like light skinned ladies undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Like charges repel unlike charges attract. Electromagnetic law of attraction. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
24sqm:
I'm black and I don't like light skinned ladies undecided
I didn't say all, I said most.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
Like charges repel unlike charges attraction. Electromagnetic law of attraction. grin
Don't bring science into this grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
I didn't say all, I said most.

grin

Just kidding bro
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by optional1(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
op ask whywhyogun she has the best answer for you.

Btw thepussyhunter wah happen oh thread remove.
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Opposites atrract grin
But on a more serious note, you cannot attribute "intercomplexion" relationships to self hate and blah. Some people have their own specs and preference. Like me, I prefer light skin guys but that don't mean that I won't date a dark skinned brother if I see one that I liked.
You can tag this as colourism only when the person says "I can ONLY date someone of this particular color/complexion. Others that aren't this particular aren't attractive to me"
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Don't bring science into this grin
Why you con lock up?
What motive do you have for creating the thread? undecided
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by ekensi01: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
From where did you get that idea from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:
op ask whywhyogun she has the best answer for you.

Btw thepussyhunter wah happen oh thread remove.

bae the thing weak me o...........dont know the op who closed the thread or why but i feel there were some human forces behind it all.................

U sef just run come this side sharp sharp even before them close the thread,,,,,,......u scared of e-fights right? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Rtopzy(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
because they want to help their generation
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fabulocity:
Opposites atrract grin
But on a more serious note, you cannot attribute "intercomplexion" relationships to self hate and blah. Some people have their own specs and preference. Like me, I prefer light skin guys but that don't mean that I won't date a dark skinned brother if I see one that I liked.
You can tag this as colourism only when the person says "I can ONLY date someone of this particular color/complexion. Others that aren't this particular aren't attractive to me"
That is the issue right there. Of course you have every right to tailor your specs and preferences however you like, but for some reason we'll never know, light-skinned guys come before the 50 shades of black in the pecking order in your world grin Look around you, movie stars, footballers, basketballers and other athletes mostly date light-skinned/white women. I find it funny when coffee girls start dissing their cappuccino counterparts on social media for taking all the "fly guys". grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
ekensi01:
From where did you get that idea from?
A subtle observation

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rtopzy:
because they want to help their generation
How?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Rtopzy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
How?
To possibly have the skin they desire
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Ereolamide: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ask Mr Cork.
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by optional1(f): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

bae the thing weak me o...........dont know the op who closed the thread or why but i feel there were some human forces behind it all.................

U sef just run come this side sharp sharp even before them close the thread,,,,,,......u scared of e-fights right? cheesy cheesy

scared of who?? who get their time?

As i wan turn to the next page na so mynd4.4 just close the gate for my face. Na so i run come here oh.

Abeg find another thread call me oh. I like amebo.
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

Why you con lock up?
What motive do you have for creating the thread? undecided
Lol. Chill o. Just a comment na

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by onlinetomola(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Then answer this...How does black looks on black ?
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Lol. Chill o. Just a comment na
grin
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

scared of who?? who get their time?

As i wan turn to the next page na so mynd4.4 just close the gate for my face. Na so i run come here oh.

Abeg find another thread call me oh. I like amebo.

lmao
ok ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Ereolamide: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Actually I don't really care if my woman is dark skin or light skin i just want her to be African/Negro.

I'm not trying to be racist but white skins looks sort of weak to me, shrivel and wrinkle easily.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
onlinetomola:
Then answer this...How does black looks on black ?
Uhhh, just about normal as anything else.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by onlinetomola(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Uhhh, just about normal as anything else.

bro e go be somehow o...as in confirm dark black o. For instance, wear black shirt on black jean, black cap and black converse....peeps go ask u all sort of questions. Same make Sagna or Shako go date black babe wey black d same way they are...peeps go be like; Disgusting !
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Them.no want born charcoal
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by ezteem(m): 2:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Well the answer is simple,(1)95% of girls have become light skinned naturally or otherwise.(2) we live in a world where we have no choice than to accept any things that goes. Dark skin girls will soon go extinct.
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by SeedMe: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2018
They hate themselves.
Centuries of colonization, decades of civil rights and a system that reminds you of how you aren't equal is where it begins. We stand quietly and/or laugh at jokes, slurs, remarks about our beautiful hair/skin. We continue to say nothing when we raise our children. Never fostering a sense of HIGH value or Pride within....so after years of living like sheep, accepting that your existence is inferior, they place value in whatever Hollywood deems to be beautiful. Men want white women because they're agreeable and won't contest them. It improves his social class in a way that allows him to run from his internal struggles. Women show this same self hate by bleaching their skin and wearing blond weaves and blue contacts. These sad self hating people see one outcome. That (in general) fairER skinned Blacks receive better treatment. And they're willing to sacrifice having diluted children that look nothing like them....just because you fail to see how your sun kissed skin is King!

So start from young educating children that everyone wants to be like you so you mustn't let them convince you that you aren't the best thing breathing.

Why do you think white people in the US spend Billions yearly on Botox, lip fillers, face lifts and tans? It's because they want what we have so desperately that they'll pay dermatologists and plastic surgeons just to slow down their clock..... because we don't show our age like they do.
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Baybii: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2018
smiley[ nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by habsydiamond(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Na because say dem no won born their shadow or burnt offering.... grin grin grin..who no go like sagnal's pikin in that picture
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2018
Light skin or dark skin I don't mind, so far he is handsome.
Re: Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? by Sholah96(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2018
I dont like dark puna grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts(pic / I Think I Am A Misogynist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.