Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? (4424 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / Sagay: "Saraki, Dogara’s Allowances, An Explosive Issue, Will Blow Up Nigeria" / Revered Fathers And IPOB Take Biafraa Agitation To The Church...inspiring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by OreMI22: 2:43am On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
GenBuhari:
Our Senate is in support of the deputy Senate President putting up bail for a man who is agitating to start a war in Nigeria.
Or was it not the same Nnamdi Kanu that was asking for weapons for a war.

If you need any further proof that the NAss is full of stooges sponsored by enemies of Nigeria the imperialist white man.

Fellow Nigerians you are on your own. Get ready to do whatever is necessary to survive, things will soon fall apart.
[/s]

These Fulani people....

One day you will wake up and find that you guys have broken this country from tactless intolerant behavior.

I know you guys are confident there will be no war in Nigeria. Just the same way you were confident that arresting Kanu on trumped up charges won't bring people out in the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by OlanreJohnson: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
it will be too late before you all realize that you have picked up a wrong fight.

Are you pained? grin

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Are you pained? grin
over what?
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by dnawah(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
Our Senate is in support of the deputy Senate President putting up bail for a man who is agitating to start a war in Nigeria.

If you need any further proof that the NAss is full of stooges sponsored by enemies of Nigeria the imperialist white man.

Fellow Nigerians you are on your own. Get ready to do whatever is necessary to survive, things will soon fall apart.
good morning!things fall apart was writing years back,then follow by there was a country.
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by walemoney007(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
Surely there must have been a breach of the constitution.

Can someone in an arm of government be allowed to be paying bail, for an individual that is asking for weapons to instigate a war against a nation you took an oath to defend?
you are a fool1sh mallam...a lot of we southerners are tired of this cess pit called nigeria.
have you seen how daura favored northerners in the recruitment saga of the dss.my greatest joy will be seeing this country divided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by OlanreJohnson: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
it will be too late before you all realize that you have picked up a wrong fight.

Did we Afonjas pick the right fight by fighting against and mocking Biafra for the hausa/fulami even before Kanu? A struggle that doesn't concern Afonjaland. grin
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by kenny987(f): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
Surely there must have been a breach of the constitution.

Can someone in an arm of government be allowed to be paying bail, for an individual that is asking for weapons to instigate a war against a nation you took an oath to defend?

Why did the court ask for a senator? Was that supposed to be an impossible condition? Meanwhile Senator Abaribe of Abia State signed and not DSP Ike Ekweremadu. Read up n get ur facts straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by kenny987(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
Until they prove he is asking for weapons to start a war?
That proof is all over the internet.

Lol...Unfortunately the Internet cannot pronounce judgment or present itself as evidence in the courts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Did we Afonjas pick the right fight by fighting against and mocking Biafra for the hausa/fulami even before Kanu? A struggle that doesn't concern Afonjaland. grin
lolzz, funny you. The afonjas are nothing but mere spectators/audience in the mournful struggle and agitation between the flatheaded people and the jihadists and they (afonjas) have the reserve right to laugh and mock whoever.
That is why I said they (Igbos) have long forgotten who they are fighting. Even my people from the erosion raveged land know that the hausa/fulani constitute 95% of the problem and nigeria at large. So I keep wondering why my people from the red-muded couldn't channel their hatred to where it belongs.
Are the afonjas holding the Igbos back form achieving their mournful dream, #justasking
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

lolzz, funny you. The afonjas are nothing but mere spectators/audience in the mournful struggle and agitation between the flatheaded people and the jihadists and they (afonjas) have the reserve right to laugh and mock whoever.
That is why I said they (Igbos) have long forgotten who they are fighting. Even my people from the erosion raveged land know that the hausa/fulani constitute 95% of the problem and nigeria at large. So I keep wondering why my people from the red-muded couldn't channel their hatred to where it belongs.
Are the afonjas holding the Igbos back form achieving their mournful dream, #justasking grin
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Are the afonjas holding the Igbos back form achieving their mournful dream, #justasking grin
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Are the afonjas holding the Igbos back form achieving their mournful dream, no offence bro. #justasking grin
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by queencalipso(f): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Hahahaha grin grin op is so pained, careful, the lagoon is rejecting people now, you may not get your wish.. grin let it go before you die of heart attack.

Just a friendly advice kiss

1 Like

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Blue3k(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2017
kenny987:

Lol...Unfortunately the Internet cannot pronounce judgment or present itself as evidence in the courts.

I was going to say something similar but thought it pointless. The prosecution team had same evidence to persuade the judge but failed to. I doubt they don't know about these same videos. Second if they don't it shows they're incompetent. Lastly if the case was so open in shut the would have already convicted him.

kenny987:

Why did the court ask for a a senator? Was that supposed to be an impossible condition? Meanwhile Senator Abaribe of Abia State signed and not DSP Ike Ekweremadu. Read up n get ur facts straight

I wonder why these guys are so perturbed about him mating bail. Alot thought it was impossible. I thought he would have hard time finding odd trio needed to get but I was proven wrong.

All of them looking confused about the law process now.
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by OlanreJohnson: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Are the afonjas holding the Igbos back form achieving their mournful dream, no offence bro. #justasking grin

We afonja ewedu people know that Ibos don't have problem and believe in Live and let's live. They are peaceful that's why they suceed but we mock them when lose their people to the jihadists and suffer injustice by telling them 'shut up are you the only one marginalized?" but when we suffer the same fate we start protesting naked and when Ibos pay us back by mocking we lament about 'Ibo hate'.

Is there any Kanu/kuje picture that is funnier than this picture of our afonja mothers protesting against Hausas feeding our Osun brothers Irons beans in prison? grin

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:

People like yoy should go and sleep if you have nothing constructive to say.

Who put Nigeria together? Who created Nigeria? Did your ancestors ever hear the word 'Nigeria' before the white man came?

Now we wont hear word because Lord Lugard came to west Africa with his message of 'one Nigeria'

You people are not even ashamed to be answering to a name imposed by white colonialists and claiming a country Lord Lugard created as your own.

But when some people come up with their own name and country, the slaves of Lord Lugard will start shouting.

Biafra is my right and it must come to be, you Nigerians should feel free to leave for Britain with you father Lugard
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Cool23(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
kingzizzy:

People like yoy should go and sleep if you have nothing constructive to say.

Who put Nigeria together? Who created Nigeria? Did your ancestors ever hear the word 'Nigeria' before the white man came?

Now we wont hear word because Lord Lugard came to west Africa with his message of 'one Nigeria'

You people are not even ashamed to be answering to a name imposed by white colonialists and claiming a country Lord Lugard created as your own.

But when some people come up with their own name and country, the slaves of Lord Lugard will start shouting.

Biafra is my right and it must come to be, you Nigerians should feel free to leave for Britain with you father Lugard
ok let's assume biafra comes to be what will it be like the oil you are shouting about is worthless and it's value will continue to deappreciate so what u will be exporting kolanuts
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by GrandGarcon: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
I lived in the real Biafra led by the great Ojukwu, I live in Igbo land so how does agitation from an imperialist stooge ,( who has his family safely tucked away in UK) to start a war in my region not concern me?

I was fully in support of Ojukwu genuine and justified bid for Biafra.

This Nnamdi clown is just a sponsored imperialist agent, and the only thing has appeared to have run in his life appears to be a radio station his imperialist masters set up for him in UK.
Absolute trash from an afonja as usual. Gowon who started the war by reneging on an agreement he himself signed in ghana is now a saint. FYI Gowon started the war not Ojukwu.
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by kenny987(f): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cool23:
ok let's assume biafra comes to be what will it be like the oil you are shouting about is worthless and it's value will continue to deappreciate so what u will be exporting kolanuts

Myopia at its peak!

1 Like

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Cool23(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
kenny987:

Myopia at its peak!
ur point
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by geez18(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
kenny987:

Myopia at its peak!

i am telling you! you can just imagine a mature man's reasoning; the height of ignorance! of all the things he could think of, he could only come up with the oil angle.

1 Like

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by toofit007: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:

stay there and be deceiving your self hoping that Nigeria is one, u fail to understand that a lot of senators are tired of we are born to rule mentality of the north, they might not spear head any struggle due to their political affiliation in Nigeria, but 8f they can see any one who is ready to spear head the disintegration of this Fraud call Nigeria they will support him or her and kanu has now become a leading figure, even if they arrest kanu 100 time I can assure you that he will still get senators and others that will bail him. it is few politicians from biafra extraction that want the status quo to remain because of there greedy benefits but I can assure you there is no way their will can surmount the will of the people. biafra is here to stay and it is biafra or death.
Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Obdk: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Exactly bro, we all know that we the stony and rocky Akpu eating Igbos are not as peaceful and accommodating as the ewedu/amala eating afonjas and that is why we keep russsssshing to their land to fetch some kobo and more reason why keep calling them slaves out of jealous just because they are ahead of us politically, educationally and economically in Nigeria hence, the need to call for an illusionary and mournful Biafra mission due to the fact that we cant keep up. #mybad
Still laughinggggggggggg.....,. You have a point there bro, there is nothing worse and comparable to kanu's miserable plight in kuje prison than our Igbos women protesting uclad/naked against killing and raping of our women by the jihadist. www.nairaland.com/3712776/herdsmen-youths-women-protest-nude/1 grin

My yoruba muslim brother we need to go back to hit our empty skull harder 5 more times so allah will make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and abandon him so dat we yoruba muslims will eat our greenish slimy ewedu with amala ati one egg no eja in peace

1 Like

Re: Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Obdk:

My yoruba muslim brother we need to go back to hit our empty skull harder 5 more times so allah will make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and abandon him so dat we yoruba muslims will eat our greenish slimy ewedu with amala ati one egg no eja in peace
My brother, we need to Channel our hate and chest beating to the jihadists (muslim) and then hit our heads with Stony-akpu so as to stop the afonjas from mocking us. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? / Breaking: Israeli Government Grants Broadcast Right To Radio Biafra / Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.