Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! (2309 Views)

Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation / The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Burna88(f): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
They r probably seeing sumtin u arent seeing
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
5thAngel:
...you haven't met me
what's about you??
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by 5thAngel(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
what's about you??
that's for you to find out
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 01, 2017
Who doesn't wana strike gold? In between maybe you've got conjunctivitis
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by daizylove(f): 5:31pm On May 01, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
Why is it that Nigerian girls can't look me in the eyes? Once i introduce my self, they begin to blush and look down . i noticed it isn't only me but every rich dúde i know. Unlike the way they talk to other regular boys.
Is it that they lack esteem or because am rich?

Advise

Lalasticlala front page
cool
Oga the fact that some girls can't look you in the eyes doesnt mean they are intimidated by you.......maybe they have their own personal reasons or they a just stupid tongue, but if you ask me, I say you just just looking for attention creating this page as if some random strangers online can magically tell you why some behave awkwardly like we know the girls or are present when it took place..... And F.Y.I, people who are truly rich would not bother uploading stuff online emphasing the size of their pockets, I mean look at all your post and your profile, it screems nothing but ATTENTION SEEKER.....
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Amarabae(f): 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
A boasting thread. Rich people don't make noise.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
daizylove:
Oga the fact that some girls can't look you in the eyes doesnt mean they are intimidated by you.......maybe they have their own personal reasons or they a just stupid tongue, but if you ask me, I say you just just looking for attention creating this page as if some random strangers online can magically tell you why some behave awkwardly like we know the girls or are present when it took place..... And F.Y.I, people who are truly rich would not bother uploading stuff online emphasing the size of their pockets, I mean look at all your post and your profile, it screems nothing but ATTENTION SEEKER.....
a punch... Straight to the nose... You're sweet my dear, I like this!

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2017
Bros why u dy tell lala make e carry dis thread go fp

oya be sincere if u see dis kain rubbish for front page u no go swear for lala eh?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2017
5thAngel:
that's for you to find out
how can i if you don't pm me
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2017
Amarabae:
A boasting thread. Rich people don't make noise.
in the 20th century. Not this era dear
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 7:23am On May 04, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
Why is it that Nigerian girls can't look me in the eyes? Once i introduce my self, they begin to blush and look down . i noticed it isn't only me but every rich dúde i know. Unlike the way they talk to other regular boys.
Is it that they lack esteem or because am rich?

Advise

Lalasticlala front page
cool
maybe cos you have a scary looking face, nd u ugly af smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2017
daizylove:
[center] angry who is this small girl
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2017
Berlynn:
maybe cos you have a scary looking face, nd u ugly af smiley
you look young tho, would have asked you go on a date but its gonn be awkward. Am sorry
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 04, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
you look young tho, would have asked you go on a date but its gonn be awkward. Am sorry
dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Jus Can't Stop Poundn When She Enters His Room / Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English / Why There Are So Many Stupid Men And Women In Romance Block ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.