Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation (6265 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You / Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by proxillin(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Is it only me or has anyone also noticed Nigerian girls are dry when it comes to conversation?

On chat, just ask any of them this question, then you start receiving funny answers.

Lady A
Me: Can I meet you?
Lady A: at where?

Lady B
Lady B: Maybe

Lady C
Lady C: I am not a call girl

Lady D
Lady D: When I get back to Lagos

I can continue to count on and on.

Whats your experience chatting with them? Add to the list

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Loyalblak007(f): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerian guys can't hold meaningful conversations, all they want to talk about is romance and s*x

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by proxillin(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Nigerian guys can't hold meaningful conversations, all they want to talk about is romance and s*x

We all know thats not true.

Can u strike up a free flowing conversation with a guy?

Guys do this daily. You call it toasting.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Blackhawk01: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Issokay. Please, move to foreign babes. Abi, are we forcing you to chat with us?

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2017
proxillin:
Is it only me or has anyone also noticed Nigerian girls are dry when it comes to conversation?

On chat, just ask any of them this question, then you start receiving funny answers.

Lady A

Lady B

Lady C

Lady D

So your idea of how to begin a meaningful conversation is to ask someone "can I meet you?"

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Loyalblak007(f): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2017
proxillin:

We all know thats not true.

Can u strike up a free flowing conversation with a guy?

Guys do this daily. You call it toasting.

Can You strike a free flowing conversation without linking it to romance?

We all know your thread isn't true as well

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Spasmic:

So your idea of how to begin a meaningful conversation is to ask someone "can I meet you?"
"can i fvck you" is a much better conversation starter grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by proxillin(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Spasmic:

Its just an example of those boring responses they give.

Example

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2017
The truth is most of the guys complaining about how girls don't know how to engage in meaningful conversation, can't engage in meaningful conversation themselves. So why is kettle calling pot black?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2017
proxillin:

Its just an example of those boring responses they give.

Example

Okay. Since you are so schooled in the art of having meaningful conversations, give me an example of one. Strike up a conversation with me and let's see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Spasmic:
The truth is most of the guys complaining about how girls don't know how to engage in meaningful conversation, can't engage in meaningful conversation themselves. So why is kettle calling pot black?

On point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by proxillin(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Spasmic:

Okay. Since you are so schooled in the art of having meaningful conversations, give me an example of one. Strike up a conversation with me and let's see.

So you want to represent Nigerian girls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Can we both put this to test please?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2017
proxillin:

So you want to represent Nigerian girls?

I want to represent someone who wants to have a meaningful conversation with someone who claims to be a judge of what constitutes a meaningful conversation. I've noticed that most of you who complain that girls don't know how to have meaningful conversations don't even know what a meaningful conversation entails.

So strike up a meaningful conversation with me and show everyone how a "pro" does it.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Spasmic:

I want to represent someone who wants to have a meaningful conversation with someone who claims to be a judge of what constitutes a meaningful conversation. I've noticed that most of you who complain that girls don't know how to have meaningful conversations don't even know what a meaningful conversation entails.

So strike up a meaningful conversation with me and show everyone how a "pro" does it.

It's obvious to see you're a smooth conversationist, i love ya flow on words...Many guys can't hold meaningful conversations jare, this bad eggs litter everywhere, they're the reasons ladies don't make time out to chat much thesedays, dull dudes..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by proxillin(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Spasmic:

But you are already holding a meaningful conversation. Having a free flowing is difficult for them.

Every response u give must not end in

hmm
ok
kk
yh
no

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by MrDude: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2017
I do agree with the OP to some extent especially those annoying one word replies yes, OK, no, true, gud etc. You see a White girl walk the street with a smile on her face while an average Nigeria girl wey worwor pass monkey go dey squeeze face Waka go dey carry nose as if she be miss world.. It has everything to do with being Nigerian even outside the country they act the same way.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by BamBella(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2017
So true!

A majority of Nigerian girls cannot engage you in a meaningful and sensible conversation.

If a girl replies me with "kk" at any point in our conversation, I simply kick them out of my contact list.

I'll be like:

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's obvious to see you're a smooth conversationist, i love ya flow on words...Many guys can't hold meaningful conversations jare, this bad eggs litter everywhere, they're the reasons ladies don't make time out to chat much thesedays, dull dudes..

I appreciate the compliments. Threads like this just grinds my gears.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by pryme(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
proxillin:

Lady A

Lady B

Lady C

Lady D

OP, this is the lamest line to start a convo I have ever seen, you will only get dumb answers for dumb questions like this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2017
K
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by proxillin(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2017
pryme:

OP, this is the lamest line to start a convo I have ever seen, you will only get dumb answers for dumb questions like this.

Thats not a starting point. Its just an example of how they answer questions stupidly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Khonifer: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmm

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by AlexCk: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Lol,
Not necessarily though,

Some people (boy or girl), don't really know how to chat, infact, got a friend (a gurl), that's a terrible chatter, but when we are together or on the phone, jesus!!!, she talks tooooo much, angry. Lol,
I onced asked her, why she couldn't chat just like how she talks, she wss like, 'too much typing stressful biko, she prefers Voice notes, or calls'. Lol.

So, all na preference

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by pryme(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
proxillin:

Thats not a starting point. Its just an example of how they answer questions stupidly

I understand your point, but this one wont cut it even for the smart ones.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Then finally tell you to come to their house. One promised me Christmas gift, went to take it, dude started demanding for sex, I was dumbfounded, got mad and left.

Some naija guys are just plain dumb, Wetin concern Xmas gift with sex.

Pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by proxillin(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Then finally tell you to come to their house. One promised me Christmas gift, went to take it, dude started demanding for sex, I was dumbfounded, got mad and left.

Some naija guys are just plain dumb, Wetin concern Xmas gift with sex.

Pathetic.

Forming holier than thou online.

What you do in secret is worse that Xmas gift sex...Thats women for u.

He wants you for sex, how is that related to the topic we are discussing here?

I can walk into a club and ask a girl for a sex without long conversation.

I have done it before...And the girl said yes. You dont need to beat around the bush to fvck an American girl.

No crime in asking for sex. You said No...fine..make we hear word

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2017
proxillin:

Forming holier than thou online.

What you do in secret is worse that Xmas gift sex...Thats women for u.

He wants you for sex, how is that related to the topic we are discussing here?

I can walk into a club and ask a girl for a sex without long conversation.

I have done it before...And the girl said yes. You dont need to beat about the around to fvck an American girl.

No crime in asking for sex. You said No...fine..make we hear word
You don't have sense, if naija guys talk about is sex, how do you expect the ladies to find their conversation intriguing? Why the fucck are you even mentioning American girl? we are in Nigeria for the love of mother and child, so don't compare and if a guy is so sex starved, he can enter ashawo joint and help himself out, not asking it indirectly and trying to lure someone with monetary gift, there are no two ways about it, so give me a break about you asking a lady for sex and she giving it to you immediately without no emotional attachment. Just so you know everybody is not the same.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by proxillin(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
You don't have sense, if naija guys talk about is sex, how do you expect the ladies to find their conversation intriguing? Why the fucck are you even mentioning American girl? we are in Nigeria for the love of mother and child, so don't compare and if a guy is so sex starved, he can enter ashawo joint and help himself out, not asking it indirectly and trying to lure someone with monetary gift, there are no two ways about it, so give me a break about you asking a lady for sex and she giving it to you immediately without no emotional attachment. Just so you know everybody is not the same.

For the fact that the guy is asking you for sex is not a pointer that he is poor at conversing.
And my post is not about dating or wooing a lady. It is about gisting which we both know Nigerian girls deficient at.
No matter what you say, everything ends in “ok, No, Yes, the longest sentence is “I don’t know.”

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
proxillin:

For the fact that the guy is asking you for sex is not a pointer that he is poor at conversing.
And my post is not about dating or wooing a lady. It is about gisting which we both know Nigerian girls deficient at.
No matter what you say, everything ends in “ok, No, Yes, the longest sentence is “I don’t know.”
But there is something guys don't understand, its when a girl does not like you that she will reply you in such a monosyllabic manner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by 2dice01: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Issokay. Please, move to foreign babes. Abi, are we forcing you to chat with us?
easy lioness

You go sabi yab oo
Is diss how u use to do grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Blackhawk01: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
2dice01:
easy lioness

You go sabi yab oo
Is diss how u use to do grin

Hehehehe

Call me tigress tongue

Yab? Depends man, if the situation calls for it, I drop it and bounce. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS / Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" / Why A Man Should Have More Than One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.