Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? (25206 Views)

Ecobank Moves Into Top Five Ranking In The 2019 Banking Customer Experience / Which Is The Best SME Friendly Bank / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Xcely: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Access it is for me. Call by 1am and someone's ready to resolve your problem. If the line trips or the internet goes off. They'll call back instantly. They're fast becoming a Barclays in Nigeria lol

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Odjirigho: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2017
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] DIAMOND BANK ALL THE WAY...

THEIR MOBILE APP IS THE BEST

STAFFS VERY CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

EVEN AT THE GATE, THE WAY THE SECURITIES WELCOME YOU MAKES YOU BLUSH...

THEY USE REAL ACs NOT FANS grin making the hall very CONDUSIVE

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Addilelgi(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2017
we have only one bank in Nigeria, Access Bank and others

2 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by skare: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2017
The worst bank staff on earth is ECOBANK,then followed by FCMB,UBA,FEDELITY,FIRSTBANK,GTB,ACCESS,ZENITH.In that order.Note i do business with then every month,one thing will always lead me to another.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by unuane1(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
nawtyme:

Those guys are as useless as the "P" in psychology. The worse bank in Africa. In your best interest people, stay away from UBA. Those guys are terrible.
My account with them have been dormant and I don't ever think of activating it. Honestly UBA sucks I had to withdrew all my savings with them little by little until little was left and I left.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by pendusky(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
let give it to Sterling Bank. thy have the best Customer services. visit their site a customer care representative will pop you up for live chat, send them tweets they respond without waste of time. their ATM is instant, within 5-10 minutes.

they have smart and beautiful customers service representatives.

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by judemeritjude(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
diamond is the best ooo

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by EvangAsika(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2017
UBA is the best. Have u been to UBA recently they have wonderful service. Don't look at this bank with their old look. Please visit any branch of the bank to confirm. Their ATMS are up 24by7. love UBA
No hidden charges
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by EvangAsika(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2017
UBA is the best. Have u been to UBA recently they have wonderful service. Don't look at this bank with their old look. Please visit any branch of the bank to confirm. Their ATMS are up 24by7. love UBA
No hidden charges .Africa Global Bank
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by itzemar(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2017
it's actually KEYSTONE BANK... A trial will convince you
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Central Bank of Nigeria has the best customer care service
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Zinny25(f): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Can't say the best but I know the bad ones.. Ecobank and first bank
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Mehn....Access all the way.. All their apps are useful..From the new Access mobile to PayWithCapture to Internet banking..

Cant stop loving Access.. kiss

First bank dont know JACK!

Imaging going to two of their branches, spending 1hour each there and they cannot get my first mobile app to work.. I dumped the acc because that alone. angry

One the staffs even said i should format my phone! As a phone techie, i was over shocked! Because of one app?

No more FBN.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by nawtyme: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2017
EvangAsika:
No hidden charges
Chai uncu you can lie ooo. Sorry to burst your bubble. I had an account with UBA Hospital Road port Harcourt long long ago. In fact that was the first bank account I ever had. This was before they merged with standard trust bank. That account went Dormant because I stopped funding it. I opened another account because of NYSC, and another account because I have a friend who works there and had a target to reach. So I have had a fair amount of deals with the Old and New UBA. The only true thing you typed up there is their ATM service which is undoubtedly good. But every other thing, from customer service to bank charges to bank services, they are horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by kayyat(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2017
None of them..they are all thieves
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by nawtyme: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2017
unuane1:
My account with them have been dormant and I don't ever think of activating it. Honestly UBA sucks I had to withdrew all my savings with them little by little until little was left and I left.
Best decision. They are filled with lies and are horrible at telling it. Very disgusting financial institution.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by kingralph(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Unity Bank. Give it a try
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by chuks34(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Heritage Bank tongue
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by oneman1988: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUHARI BANK

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by koladebrainiac(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
iliyande:
Give it to Access Bank, they are up there

They call you
They listing to you
Quick issues resolution
No useless deduction
Their Mobile App is up there if not the best

Worst is uba/ecobank

Go to Access bank Palm avenue Mushin
their regional branch oo. they are worst. queue for hours n 1 teller attending to u everytime. .
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by scarpa: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
UBA is the best.

Visit UBA Asa road Aba. You will be amazed.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by TRUENORTHERNER: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
firstbank and Diamond
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rotimi16:
Union Bank has the best ATM now in Nigeria, never disappoints, but that's robotic. Try Diamond Bank for customer service experience.

what I experienced at Union Bank ATM stand on that day was quite exceptional ; I have never seen or experienced such anywhere else. I visited all the Banks at Ile-Ife on this particular day. The story was either the ATMS were 'out of service' or taking a century to attend to a customer. Somebody at one of the Banks (gtb) I visited actually suggested Union Bank Atm.

When I got there, I noticed they have two ATMS and were a quite large number of people on the line. Surprisingly,those machines were very fast as it took just a few seconds to dispense cash.

Now this was what I found exceptional. A staff came outside to ADDRESSS us that they needed to reload one of the machines and the guy PLEADED for five minutes. The particular machine was out of service shortly after and it was up again within three to four minutes! I truly hope Diamond can beat that.

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by TRUENORTHERNER: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
it can only be FBN. I got my card instantly at account opening and their mobile app is wow!
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
kayyat:
None of them..they are all thieves
Have never said or made a statement like this before on Nairaland. You look beautiful.
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by roeb1987(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
its my one and only "Access Bank"
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by Sodijan(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
The most friendly bank is UNION BANK. Reason : they are caring . I always save little from my salary at d end of every mth, I'm unable to deposit at d end of Feb nd gave me a call to show there concern. To my surprise, dey told me dat dey are following d way am deposits into my acct .

1 Like

Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by CharliParker: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Diamond bank
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by dckng16(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
mannobi:
I can't tell you the best but I can tell you that the worst of all the banks is UBA. Go into any of their branches and find out
I stop putting money into my Uba savings account because of my relationship with their staffs each time I have issues, they are really backward. GTBank is far ahead over them
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by obagangan: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
l love first bank unilag branch. one yellow guy even dey there he his good at what he does
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by OLANIYI1985: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
acess bank is the best for customer services
Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by 0955eb027(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:
Dunno but definitely not Zenith sad

For the life of me, I don't understand why the tellers counters have to be built in such a way you can hardly see the teller unless s/he stands up. Their customer service staff also seems to be trained on how to be rude to their customers.

Stanbic, Access, Gtb(some branches) and Diamond staff are eager to please and serve.
Trust me, there is a reason for the height of the slab.
I dont know what branch you frequent, buh you should understand that personality varies.
Those rude ones were not trained to be rude.
Left to me, Zenith bank has good customer service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY / Neatly Done Concrete Stamp Floor For Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.