Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Help What Can 500k Be Invested On - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help What Can 500k Be Invested On (986 Views)

Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience / Urgent! Help, What Brand Of Fertilizer Is The Best To Use For Maize And Cowpea / 10 acres of farm / Poultry land for sale - Reduced to 500k per acres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by georgen2u(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Dear Nlanders am just a jobless Graduate that managed to raise some money through menial jobs got a house and OK now

Then I struggled and raise 500k I have always have passion for Agriculture
However I need a low agric business or farming I can use the money to start and be sure that in less than 12 months I will start earning

Am new to Ibadan central
I don't have access to land
Please don't mock me I need help

I wouldn't mind partnering with anyone living close by
My whatsapp number
+234 817 279 1196
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by julibaba: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2017
My candid advice, if you are ready to soil your hands and learn kindly but veggies in short plans while you fine tune your dream. ROI is guaranteed if done with best practice eg. cucumber
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by joe4real12: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Grow cassava
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by gbemmy100: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Invest in Plantain Plantation
In Africa 80% of the Agricultural Production comes from small farmers. Invest in Agric-business.
We can help you invest properly in Plantain Plantation that will generate millions of naira to you on a yearly and monthly basis.

Now Pay Attention To This
1. We establish and maintain profitable Plantain Plantation for individuals.
2. We can help you get Agric-business land (i.e for sale or lease).
3. We supply quality hybrid Plantain suckers for the Plantation (farm).
4. We provide free of charge man power if you have to invest with us
One more thing, you never get to lose in Plantain Plantation.

Why You Should Invest With Us
1. We will be doing all the work.
2. You are sure to get your profit back.

Are you interested in seeking extra income from a passive source. If YES contact us.
Do Plantain Farming. It pays
Contact us on 08052195055, 09070800646

Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by moblix: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
It will help if u invest in good stuff
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by loshybab(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
georgen2u:
Dear Nlanders am just a jobless Graduate that managed to raise some money through menial jobs got a house and OK now

However I need a low agric business or farming I can use the money to start and be sure that in less than 12 months I will start earning

Am new to Ibadan central

My whatsapp number
+234 817 279 1196
whatever you have passion for and you sure will generAte returns even if it's just smiling
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by bubedchemist(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
This is our problem.... People want to learn how to swim by reading, Sir 500k is alot of money, invest it in what you know how to do,
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by kennies12(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2017
you can grow casava and maize together. in three to four months, u ll start harvesting your maize while your casava comes next. one good thing about it is that the both can be grown on same land to minimize expenses.

Good luck.
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by enomakos(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
kennies12:
you can grow casava and maize together. in three to four months, u ll start harvesting your maize while your casava comes next. one good thing about it is that the both can be grown on same land to minimize expenses.

Good luck.
are you sure cassava and maize can be intercropped?
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by Privated: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
My Candid Advice is to startup Vegetable Farming. e. g Ugwu, Green Leaf(Efo) and Okro behind your Lodge or get a land close-by and Start. As the profits Starts coming in then get another land and start Tomatoes and Pepper Farm. But I would so much like it if you could handle the both at same time. If you're my type that is too eager to earn much, with such an Amount, I would just start rice farming upfront. Read about it and contact me for further details. Make sure you start something bros and shy away from women, bottles and betting. Good luck your time starts now.
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
georgen2u:

Am new to Ibadan central

My whatsapp number
+234 817 279 1196
...bro hw is life in Ibadan nw? Am presently thinking of relocating to that side finished service some months ago so still looking for a good state to stay nd hustle
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by TokyoBulls(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Any reason you think they cannot?
enomakos:
are you sure cassava and maize can be intercropped?
Re: Help What Can 500k Be Invested On by enomakos(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Any reason you think they cannot?
I just though it is not wise

(1) (Reply)

Agro Chemicals Sales Reps, Identify Yourselves / How To Start Palm Oil Business Nigeria / At Last, The Snake Terrorising My Farm Meet It's Waterloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.