Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! (2381 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / Xenophobia: Are Nigerians The Biggest Hypocrites In Human History? / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
na shame dey catch em like this...

bubu n osibande fall their hand big time...

when i say na mouth afonja get...una think say na play..

oya see cries everywhere for nairaland..

even online..

dem dey wail..
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by gberra: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nukualofa:
MasterChen warned his Yoruba brothers to stop kiliing themselves on biafra matters because he doesn't affect them in anyway but some scallywags have sworn to bring disgrace to their race
Uncle Luku, was Masterchen responsible for pulling the Yorubas to this forum?. The last I checked, masterchen has koboko exclusively preserved for Ibo recalcitrants grin... You are guilty as charged & it is well documented.

The angry one angry
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
zombies don turn wailers on top kanu..

chai grin grin grin

diaris God oh..

where be say dem never start to flog em.. they come to cry..

if drills come nko...

afonjas i weak for una..

make una face front oh
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
paBuhari:
AFONJA muslim!! If you are pained by the released of Nnamdi Kanu, beg oduduwa to come again and arrest Kanu grin grin grin
This bitter people are pained by Kanu's release. grin
Shameless Biafra.....pained of 2 yrs eating watery beans in Kuje which led to him being granted bail on health ground.....I dofff my hat for you Biafuros hypocrites grin grin grin

The zoo now control who,what,how,when of Kanu.....if them born am well make him mess without informing FULANI justice binta......Kanu,the FULANI slave grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

A lot of kids on this forum
Totally agree....a lot of ipod hypocrites on nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
bounty007:
zombies don turn wailers on top kanu..

chai grin grin grin

diaris God oh..

where be say dem never start to flog em.. they come to cry..

if drills come nko...

afonjas i weak for una..

make una face front oh
Will you keep kwayet....shameless Biafuros.....Kanu is no longer healthier than Buhari or fresher than fresher that he was granted bail on health ground......shameless peo....thot he would never accept bail as he is very brace and courageous grin grin grin
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by ZombieTAMER: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

Totally agree....a lot of ipod hypocrites on nairaland grin grin
Ever since the kanu left prison.. I have been watching you.. Suddenly you've become a shadow of yourself .. You even made a thread for the kanu guy.. My question is why.. Is not that he is going home to ur wife.. The Biafra he is talking about .. You are not in it.. What kind of hate is this one? It's misplaced hate..
I don't really get it
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Ever since the kanu left prison.. I have been watching you.. Suddenly you've become a shadow of yourself .. You even made a thread for the kanu guy.. My question is why.. Is not that he is going home to ur wife.. The Biafra he is talking about .. You are not in it.. What kind of hate is this one? It's misplaced hate..
I don't really get it
Kikikiki.......you have been watching me abi.....you did not watch me when Kanu went haywire in court and you hypocrite term it courage, you did not watch me when you you hypocrites open numerous thread claiming that he is healthier and looking fresher than fresh......you did not watch me when una open numerous thread that the coward will never accept bail or leave is fellow prisoners behind....hypocrites.
If you like watch me from till your neighbor give ya wife belle.....it does not change the fact that you Biafuros are Africa biggest hypocrites.

Kiss the truth

Btw,talk true, shame catch you say Kanu was freed on bail based on health conditions for eating kuje beans for 2 yrs......talk true.....I no go tell anybody grin grin grin
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by ZombieTAMER: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

Kikikiki.......you have been watching me abi.....you did not watch me when Kanu went haywire in court and you hypocrite term it courage, you did not watch me when you you hypocrites open numerous thread claiming that he is healthier and looking fresher than fresh......you did not watch me when una open numerous thread that the coward will never accept bail or leave is fellow prisoners behind....hypocrites.
If you like watch me from till your neighbor give ya wife belle.....it does not change the fact that you Biafuros are Africa biggest hypocrites.

Kiss the truth

Btw,talk true, shame catch you say Kanu was freed on bail based on health conditions for eating kuje beans for 2 yrs......talk true.....I no go tell anybody grin grin grin

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:
Will you keep kwayet....shameless Biafuros.....Kanu is no longer healthier than Buhari or fresher than fresher that he was granted bail on health ground......shameless peo....thot he would never accept bail as he is very brace and courageous grin grin grin

i know dey too like hempty noise. guy..
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

grin grin grin.

What I observe is that the illiterate wants to be popular on nl through omenkali.ves, and I doubt if he is educated beyond sec sch. (Although, in one of his several handles, he claimed to be a graduate).

Just check, whenever you come across a comment by omenkali.ves, scroll down, he must appear.

And funny enough, he is just one of these hustlers struggling to make ends meet through electronics business (may be repair and petty retailing) and he can't focus on his business.

Frankly speaking, I visit nl to read comments by omenkali.ves and mod.ath, but unfortunately, Moda.th rarely makes comments on my area of interest these days. She seems to be more interested in all these currency business.
You most certainly got that one right. He thinks he can wear people down with his silly mind games and psychological warfare, but in that aspect he's just a learner. In his wrapped up mind being a phone repairer qualifies you to be a mechanical engineer grin Just one of those aba rif raffs who come online with their monosyllable lines seeking likes from their kind

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by ZombieTAMER: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

[img]http:]

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by LionDeLeo: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
kropotkin33:
You most certainly got that one right. He thinks he can wear people down with his silly mind games and psychological warfare, but in that aspect he's just a learner. In his wrapped up mind being a phone repairer qualifies you to be a mechanical engineer grin Just one of those aba rif raffs who come online with their monosyllable lines seeking likes from their kind

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Pengician(m): 3:06am On May 09, 2017
Hear me

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by rojad(m): 4:00am On May 09, 2017
What does that make APC government? Fighting political enemies instead of corruption. Claiming they have defeated BH and turning blind eyes on herdsmen. Who gave the herdsmen their weapon. Who do you think is a hypothetical. The answer is simple our APC government
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by bosco2017: 4:20am On May 09, 2017
The other way round is African biggest freedom fighting group or even world
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Firstinline(m): 5:06am On May 09, 2017
Nnamdi Cownu has confirmed himself to be a coward like his predecessor, the king of cowards Oju-iku.

After Cownu's release from prison the slave went about paying homage to his masters and did not even have a rest.

This is enough proof that that Nnamdi the Cownu is a true coward who used health as a ground to get out of prison and now under the command of his Fulani masters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparison Of Fashola, Jonathan And Buhari In Picture (2 Years In Power) / Breaking News - Arab League Of Nations Warns Nigeria Govt About Biafra / See Some Expatriates That Worked In Ozubulu Based Industry In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.