Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Young Girl Sleep With 8 Men As Part Of Cult Initiation. (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girl Sleep With 8 Men As Part Of Cult Initiation. (video) (2331 Views)

No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Sleep With 8 Men As Part Of Cult Initiation. (video) by valdovas(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Excitement As 8 Men Take Turns To Sleep With Her As Initiation Process Into Their Cult Group In Imo State Nigeria

According to the source who sent in the video the incident happed in Imo State Owerri the girl willingly subjected herself to this act as an intiation process into a cult Group, The most shocking thing in this video is that non of these guys even wore a condom.

These 8 Guys Must All Be Arrested, Please Share Till It Gets To The IG Of Police And Imo State Governor;

The 2mins 31 seconds Video Starts off and the action had already began

Man 1: This Girl They very sweet ooo

Girl: Moaning

Man 2: I never release oh

Man 1: You for release na

Girl : Moaning

Man 1: Commot your boxers na

Thrusting in and out sound

Man 3: who is seriously banging the girl in a doggy position finishes up and nuts on the bed,

Man 4: Then takes over, and turns her body position into missionary

Man 1: She Has The Power

Girl: Please stop am tired

Man 1: Chioma will you s**k my d**k? should i come?

Girl: Moaning, Please stop am tired

Man 1: You are not tired

Lil Yatchys Peekaboo song at the background then fades off

Download video here:
http://www.gossipmill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Price.mp4
Re: Young Girl Sleep With 8 Men As Part Of Cult Initiation. (video) by tamertery(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
15year old.... Taking all those cucumber!!! shocked

I don't think there's anything like underage again

Ekweremaduka !!!
Re: Young Girl Sleep With 8 Men As Part Of Cult Initiation. (video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
pedophiles.

(1) (Reply)

Big Head For Nothing / See Something / Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.