Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? (2333 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Most Curvy Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen I Have Ever Seen / Most Curvy And Hottest Nigerian Female Doctor (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by cuteguy123(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Happy sunday everyone, so I just got out of church and I decided to share this because it's been bothering me, I like curvy ladies, ladies with big butt and boobs but as of late I noticed most curvy girls, like that of OAP toolz, Juliet abrahim and many more that most of us like don't have brains, they just have banging body with beautiful face but nothing up stairs they feel like all we guys want is just their body but it's more to that!

I was with a thick girl recently, carry front and bag but man her reasoning faculty is low, she can't reason well, she can't keep up and intelligent conversation she is always on her phone, taking pictures, snap chatting and all that.

But most skinny girls, I mean slim ladies with average butt and boobs seem to be more intelligent and cab hold a conversation, they are quite intelligent and don't always spend their time taking pictures and all that ; I mean why do thick girls just care all about flaunting their bodies? Guys what are your opinions on this, have you people also noticed this that slim girls are more inclined towards career part than thick curvy girls who just flaunt their body about For men?
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by pryme(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2018
cuteguy123:
Happy sunday everyone, so I just got out of church and I decided to share this because it's been bothering me, I like curvy ladies, ladies with big butt and boobs but as of late I noticed most curvy girls, like that of OAP toolz, Juliet abrahim and many more that most of us like don't have brains, they just have banging body with beautiful face but nothing up stairs they feel like all we guys want is just their body but it's more to that!

I was with a thick girl recently, carry front and bag but man her reasoning faculty is low, she can't reason well, she can't keep up and intelligent conversation she is always on her phone, taking pictures, snap chatting and all that.

But most skinny girls, I mean slim ladies with average butt and boobs seem to be more intelligent and cab hold a conversation, they are quite intelligent and don't always spend their time taking pictures and all that ; I mean why do thick girls just care all about flaunting their bodies? Guys what are your opinions on this, have you people also noticed this that slim girls are more inclined towards career part than thick curvy girls who just flaunt their body about For men?

It's true, and it's sad isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by lenghtinny(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
ex squeeze me sir, is this your project research work undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by ibroauthen(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Ok grin
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by SIaye: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2018
This phenomenon is mostly associated with Nigerian women. They think since they have big yance and big breast nothing else matters again, that's why most are school drop outs, I saw one crying this morning in the estate I stay in, big yance and breast, probably her guy must have kicked her out for being brainless, lmao.

5 Likes

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Sunexy(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2018
Naija ladies cant have it all...they must either lack sense or banging body
grin

1 Like

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2018
if you had the chance to converse with a smart, intelligent and curvy lady can you hold the conversation long?

1 Like

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2018
cuteguy123:
I like curvy ladies, ladies with big butt and boobs but as of late I noticed most curvy girls, like that of OAP toolz, Juliet abrahim and many more that most of us like don't have brains, they just have banging body with beautiful face but nothing up stairs they feel like all we guys want is just their body but it's more to that!

Toolz doesn't have brains? Really? No offense but I doubt you are half as smart as she is.

3 Likes

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by cuteguy123(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2018
pryme:

It's true, and it's sad isn't it?

Yes very sad what's she going to teach my kids if she were the mother? Nothing.
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by cuteguy123(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2018
Spasmic:

Toolz doesn't have brains? Really? No offense but I doubt you are half as smart as she is.

I said "like" Toolz. Not Toolz. Women with her type of body, I didn't say her, everyone knows she is someone it charisma.

4 Likes

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2018
cuteguy123:

I said "like" Toolz. Not Toolz. Women with her type of body, I didn't say her, everyone knows she is someone it charisma.

But since you are admitting that Toolz is smart doesn't this invalidate your argument, given that she is curvy?
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by richythePH(f): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2018
yea i've noticed it too

8 outta 10 curvy ladies are usually dumb
while
7 outta 10 less curvy ladies are usually smart

1 Like

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:
yea i've noticed it too

while
How smart you to adjudicate who is smart and who isn't?
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2018
That's cos they tend to have less distractions from guys cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by pryme(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2018
cuteguy123:

Yes very sad what's she going to teach my kids if she were the mother? Nothing.

Someone once said

"no woman lacks everything"

And it's true, the slim ones have curvy intellect, and bootilicious brains.

But then there are the exceptional freaks of nature - intelligent curvy women.

1 Like

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by boiz2men(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2018
And the sex in question hasn't commented
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by richythePH(f): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Spasmic:

How smart you to adjudicate who is smart and who isn't?

can't you tell a smart clever lady from a dumb one? undecided
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by swiz123(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2018
The curvy ones might not be as brainy as their slim counterpart but they are not necessarily dumb.However,your super brain doesn't justify you looking like an HIV patient. For me, I'd rather roll with a not too super brain with a banging body than a daughter of an Albert Einstein looking worn out.

Disclaimer :i am not trying to encourage fish brain nor bad mouth slim girls

1 Like

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:

can't you tell a smart clever lady from a dumb one? undecided
It depends on your definition of smart.
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by richythePH(f): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
Spasmic:

But since you are admitting that Toolz is smart doesn't this invalidate your argument, given that she is curvy?

Oga it doesn't contradict nor invalidate anything

his post says "most" curvy ladies not "all"

toolz most prolly is one of the minutescule exceptions undecided
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by mikejj(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
grin baba u just comot for church na wetin u dey reason b dis?choi anyway skinny girls dope upstairs...
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by richythePH(f): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Spasmic:

It depends on your definition of smart.

so what's your definition?
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by ElRapido: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2018
The op is an embodiment of, simply put, foolishness.
1) You vilified curvy ladies of being brain-dead but how can we be sure that you as a person is not as well a dumb fellow.

2)You made mention of intelligent conversation, can you please tell me the topic of the conversation you had with the mentioned lady. and lastly

3)We are all different fellows on earth with different hopes, talents, levels so using a unilateral measure to judge people is actually a very dumb way to conclude if someone is stupid or intelligent i.e some excel in sports but fail when it comes to arts and many others

Conclusion:The op should step out forward and categorically mention the yardstick(s) he used in measuring curvy ladies intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:

Oga it doesn't contradict nor invalidate anything

his post says "most" curvy ladies not "all"

toolz most prolly is one of the minutescule exceptions undecided

How about if I list 10 curvy ladies who are smart, do they still make up this minuscule proportion? Where do you draw the line between most, some or few?
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by cuteguy123(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Spasmic:

Fool I said "most" not every curvy woman
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by cuteguy123(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2018
mikejj:
grin baba u just comot for church na wetin u dey reason b dis?choi anyway skinny girls dope upstairs...

Hahaha yes o bro, I saw some taking pictures in church, see how the opened their boobs wore short skirt with those heavy duties, pastor didn't preach well today with them at the front sit angry
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by cuteguy123(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:
yea i've noticed it too

while

Thank you for your adamant observation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by richythePH(f): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Spasmic:

How about if I list 10 curvy ladies who are smart, do they still make up this minuscule proportion? Where do you draw the line between most, some or few?

you could bring all 10 curvy ladies you consider "smart" and i might ending up telling and perharps even proving how dumb they all are...........like you said earlier it all balls down to the yardstick one uses in measuring one's level of smartness

and to your question.....YES!!
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by SIaye: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:

you could bring all 10 curvy ladies you consider "smart" and i might ending up telling and perharps even proving how dumb they all are...........like you said earlier it all balls down to the yardstick one uses in measuring one's level of smartness

and to your question.....YES!!

Seems that guy you are replying only dates girls base on visual quality and doesn't care about anything else like her personality, i wouldn't blame such a human being because every guy can attest to what op posted that majority of curvy ladies are only sex figures.
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2018
The comments of some people here...you will just wonder whether some people went to school. Quick to speak and slow to listen...when it should be the other way around.
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by ubunja(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Spasmic:

no it doesnt coz the topic is " MOST skinny gals seem to be more intelligent than most curvy gals" key word: MOST.
not all.
Re: Most Skinny Girls Seem To Be More Intelligent Than Most Curvy Girls. Why? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2018
cuteguy123:

Fool I said "most" not every curvy women.

Calling me a fool when your topic is actually the epitome of foolishness and ignorance is quite ironic. You create a thread asserting that most curvy ladies are dumb, when first of all, going by your threads and your posts, you don't even qualify as smart, so how then can you categorize people as smart or dumb?

Also, you are making this inane assertion when you haven't met every curvy woman to judge her intelligence. I doubt you've even met up to 20. And there are literally thousands of this kind of women in the world.

There is a reason why statistics is a course and there is a reason why it's in high demand in the job market. This is because only a professional statistician has the expertise and tools to make statistical assertions like the kind you are making. But what credential or tools does a random ignoramus like you have to make this kind of claim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass / Two Jamaicans Caught Doing It In The Bush / Anonymous Hacks Dstv And Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.