Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Should A Christian View The Intellect? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Should A Christian View The Intellect? (387 Views)

Why does Religion Pervert and Twist the Intellect of Christians - An Opinion / I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only / An Atheist's View On Life vs. A Christian's view on life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should A Christian View The Intellect? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
How should a Christian view the intellect? Is the intellect compatible with faith in Jesus Christ?
Re: How Should A Christian View The Intellect? by DLondonboiy: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't understand...what is intellect?
Re: How Should A Christian View The Intellect? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:

I don't understand...what is intellect?

It is the ability to be logical, reasonable and rational. The ability to comprehend, think, reason, and remember.
Re: How Should A Christian View The Intellect? by orisa37: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Intellect is Power of Reasoning and of Understanding.
In Christian Parlance, Power is Life, Reasoning is Discernment and Understanding is Understanding(Foresight).
Discernment(Laakaye) is The Spirit of The Father. Understanding(Oye) is The Holy Spirit and Life(Iye ainipekun) is The Adopted Sonship of God in all Born Again Christians.
Re: How Should A Christian View The Intellect? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2017
Is the intellect compatible with faith in Jesus Christ?
Re: How Should A Christian View The Intellect? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How should a Christian view the intellect? Is the intellect compatible with faith in Jesus Christ?

For answers, see:

https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-intellect.html

(1) (Reply)

Victory Over Eating In Dreams / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 11/05/2017) / Why Do Christians Raise Their Hands While Praying On Their Offerings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.