Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,392 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend (1123 Views)

Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by IamRespected: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Romancelanders, need your advice on what to advice my friend to do; So my friend and his GF of five years have been dating and they both have been sexually active, although there are few instances when the girl complains about the sex that it's too much but eventually she yields but recently she blatantly refused to have the thing with my friend, initially she said that they should reduce the rate like once a month which my friend agreed but now it is over a month and still she is still refusing him.
What can be the possible cause of it? My friend is with her phone now to check if there is probability of she cheating but he has not seen anything? Romancelanders what do you think is the reason for her change in behaviour? Note that normally they have it every two weeks or at times less than two weeks, why the change in her behaviour?
Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
How their matter take concern you

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Its always their Friend

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by kullozone(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
And you're the referee abi?
Na you dey always tell them who win at the end of the nyashin'.
Anyway, we know it's you and your shima....

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by ikp120(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
If I become sexuallly active eh, my girlfriend or wife must be ready for sex at least 5 days a week and at least 2 rounds per session. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girl tell your guy once a month and the mugu agreed? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by Maureenlucy(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Na wa o! Wetin person nor go see!
Your friend nor fit talk to him girlfriend, e come tell u,the next thing wen u con think of na to come ask Nairalanders how and why she change her behavior.How we won take know?
Who u be for the film sef?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
IamRespected:
Romancelanders, need your advice on what to advice my friend to do; So my friend and his GF of five years have been dating and they both have been sexually active, although there are few instances when the girl complains about the sex that it's too much but eventually she yields but recently she blatantly refused to have the thing with my friend, initially she said that they should reduce the rate like once a month which my friend agreed but now it is over a month and still she is still refusing him.
What can be the possible cause of it? My friend is with her phone now to check if there is probability of she cheating but he has not seen anything? Romancelanders what do you think is the reason for her change in behaviour? Note that normally they have it every two weeks or at times less than two weeks, why the change in her behaviour?
Tell your friend or yourself that the change of attitude is because he was demanding for sex too often. One month without it now and he's complaining, is she his wife?. When he destroys her pussy now he'll leave the wreck for another man.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by fadigalfemi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alaye face ur own......lukuluku

1 Like

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by RichieDaVinci01(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mr iamrespected..... respect yaseff nwanne face ya furont

1 Like

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by Rosemary216(f): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hehehehe... Tell him to give her a break jor!
She's trying to help herself!
Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
If cheating is out of the question, then she could be...pleasing herself lol. There's no other plausible explanation in my mind for the sudden drop of interest other than she is getting it elsewhere. If she just started using birth control, that could be another possibility. Shrugs.
Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by escapefromusa(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rosemary216:
Hehehehe... Tell him to give her a break jor!
She's trying to help herself!

or giving to another guy.

Why once a month. If she wants to be responsible ban sex in the relationship....

1 Like

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by Rosemary216(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
escapefromusa:

or giving to another guy.

Why once a month. If she wants to be responsible ban sex in the relationship....
not every gal who asks for a lil break z giving to anoda guy. Nd nt evry guy wil accept no sex in d relationshp.

My advice, ask her y or give her space..
My best guess z she's doing dat cos of her health!

Or . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by mizlovette(f): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Get a life bro
Re: My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend by ztanleechima(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
i have a feeling that this is a make story. Nevertheless, the girl just told you whats best for business.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious, Yoruba Couples Fought Over Sex / Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Releases Mind-blowing Photos / Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.