Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This (7620 Views)

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello NLanders, pls i have this discussion with my bae last and since today she hasn't chat with me, i even text her but she didn't reply.
So my question is, did i do anything wrong by telling her my mind?

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
You're a pain in the ass. Get a good job as soon as possible. All you need is money. If you had money she would be the one to call you after that chat.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by nuggarito: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
You can as well forward her number to me, so I can help you talk to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
LMAO.... I have nothing to say

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Freehuman:
You're a pain in the ass. Go and make money!

No bro I'm not pained, just that i don't want to make a promise i might not fulfill in future, besides I'm not yet ready to settle down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Finnese001:

No bro I'm not pained, just that i don't want to make a promise i might not fulfill in future, besides I'm not yet ready to settle down
She asked an indirect question.....gringrin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nothing to say. op doesnt get women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by carter009(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Skmoda360(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Just let it flow ok.....what will be will definitely be.... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Nothing to say. op doesnt get women.
Lol, my dear I don't want to break anybody's heart in future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
You don't know it already, you no longer have a girlfriend. Someone else's wife grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Amakavula:
You don't know it already, you no longer have a girlfriend. Someone else's wife grin

Lol, you're funny though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
lol I wish i could reply like that, my own na stubborn babe, fight go start

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, my dear I don't want to break anybody's heart in future
cheesy okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by LordKO(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Her action is in order, although she ought to/has to courteously tell you off - of course, kudos to you for being sincere with her about your intention. You don't want/think you want anything serious with her (which is not a crime), while she's in need of a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. She has her priority right, so let her be. No victor, no vanquish.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by IceColdVeins(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Its apparent that op and peepz dropping comments don't understand women's school of thoughts and motives behind questions they ask.

Three scenarios might have triggered the question in no specific order;

1. Judging by her overkilling use of love/heart and emojis unneccessarily after the question, it might owe to the fact that she is already weighing options of leaving you for another guy ready to settle down which is unlike you and just wanted to document your reactions by tipping you off.

2. She's just trying to see how far you are willing to take the relationship, hence, she expects you to encourage her to ward off other potential suitors in a manner of territoriality.

3. The love is just turning her head and she was trying to create a delusion to spice up the relationship, yeah some girls her crazy like that....and I love them.

Your response to the question would prick her emotions in any of the assumptions above, try to work around these scenarios and do the needful.

23 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
LordKO:
Her action is in order, although she ought to/has to courteously tell you off - of course, kudos to you for being sincere with her about your intention. You don't want/think you want anything serious with her (which is not a crime), while she's in need of a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. She has her priority right, so let her be. No victor, no vanquish.

Thanks man
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Its apparent that op and peepz dropping comments don't understand women's school of thoughts and motives behind questions they ask.

Three scenarios might have triggered the question in no specific order;

1. Judging by her overkilling use of love/heart and emojis unneccessarily after the question, it might owe to the fact that she is already weighing options of leaving you for another guy ready to settle down which is unlike you and just wanted to document your reactions by tipping you off.

2. She's just trying to see how far you are willing to take the relationship, hence, she expects you to encourage her to ward off other potential suitors in a manner of territoriality.

3. The love is just turning her head and she was trying to create a delusion to spice up the relationship, yeah some girls her crazy like that....and I love them.

Your response to the question would prick her emotions in any of the assumptions above, try to work around these scenarios and do the needful.

Bro I'm kind of confused here seriously, are u saying i should have asked her to Wait for me when I'm not yet thinking of settling down, what if after asking her to turn down all her potential suitors just because of me and later it didn't work out for us, what do you think that will happen??

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by YorubaKing: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Finnese001:

Bro I'm kind of confused here seriously, are u saying i should have asked her to Wait for me when I'm not yet thinking of settling down, what if after asking her to turn down all her potential suitors just because of me and later it didn't work out for us, what do you think that will happen??

OP, you're indeed too immature for a relationship. Focus on your life, abeg.

11 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
YorubaKing:

OP, you're indeed too immature for a relationship. Focus on your life, abeg.

Yea i think so, thank you

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by kingxsamz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
The more you try to understand women, the more confused you get.

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by pansophist(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oga you de learn work? Your girlfriend don migrate to another dude lap. The message na to see your reactions, and most probably, use am against you if make her feel guilty or responsible for breaking your heart grin

You sef come F up join, you de tell her make she no turn anybody proposal down, unless she no like the person. Good then, she like the guy so make you park one side.

Take heart eh?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Ryan03(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Finnese001:

why go into a relationship with a girl when you know you are not sure of marrying her?

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
lol... u should be thankful... after digging the poor girl... u now have an escape route.

bros Japa !!!

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
pansophist:
Oga you de learn work? Your girlfriend don migrate to another dude lap. The message na to see your reactions, and most probably, use am against you if make her feel guilty or responsible for breaking your heart grin

You sef come F up join, you de tell her make she no turn anybody proposal down, unless she no like the person. Good then, she like the guy so make you park one side.

Take heart eh?

Lol, I'm not pained bro believe me, i don't just want anybody to hold anything against me, prior to this question, she has been referring to my mum as her mother In-law, do you get the thing??

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Finnese001:
Nice chat. I wish I can chat like you.
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ryan03:
why go into a relationship with a girl when you know you are not sure of marrying her?

Must all relationship leads to marriage, i love her but marriage is the last thing on my mind right now, so if she wants to marry, i will endorse it, even attend the wedding self

18 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
iClef:
Nice chat. I wish I can chat like you.

Lol, I'm just being real
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, I'm just being real
Your reply is lit. I know the mind game she was trying to play. Luckily, you escaped it.

She wants to act as if lots of men are lined up asking for her hand in marriage, but you're the one stopping her.

In the future, if you don't marry her, she'll curse you by saying, "God will punish you. You are the reason I'm not married till today. When men were asking for my hand in marriage, I rejected them because of you and now you've wasted my years in life."

With your reply, you've bypassed it. Though, she will use it as an opportunity to cheat.

From today, have it in mind that she'll cheat, but you don't need to worry. Get yourself a new girlfriend and keep her as "just friend."

From today, she'll shower you with lots of love, but it's fake love just to keep you on the side while trying the other options. Whichever clicks for her first, she'll marry that one.

The good news is: no one will blame, curse, or blackmail you in the future.

The bad news is: she may infect you with an STI one of those options or admirers will give her.

Starting from today, use condom or abstain.

That's all.

20 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
iClef:
Your reply is lit. I know the mind game she was trying to play. Luckily, you escaped it.

She wants to act as if lots of men are lined up asking for her hand in marriage, but you're the one stopping her.

In the future, if you don't marry her, she'll curse you by saying, "God will punish you. You are the reason I'm not married till today. When men were asking for my hand in marriage, I rejected them because of you and now you've wasted my years in life."

With your reply, you've bypassed it. Though, she will use it as an opportunity to cheat.

From today, have it in mind that she'll cheat, but you don't need to worry. Get yourself a new girlfriend and keep her as "just friend."

From today, she'll shower you with lots of love, but it's fake love just to keep you on the side while trying the other options. Whichever clicks for her first, she'll marry that one.

The good news is: no one will blame, curse, or blackmail you in the future.

The bad news is: she may infect you with an STI one of those options or admirers will give her.

Starting from today, use condom or abstain.

That's all.

Thanks so much bro, i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Your reply is very apt.

That is the same reply I will give if "he" wakes up to ask me such.

No be me you go use for mind games.

8 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by damtan(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
You shouldn't have given a direct answer. You could have played on her mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Sent His D!ck Photos [Facebook] / Please Pray For Hushpuppi See What Happened To Him In Prison Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.