Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door (26868 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs / Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by Omeokachie: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
We know how you fought corruption to a standstill with Burutai, Babachir, Amaechi, Kyari...

Go and fight in like manner in Kano!
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by neoclassical: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Funny country with funny leaders and gullible citizens. Once your opinion contravenes that of the government or the Northern Oligarchy, EFCC comes after you. Little wonder this country is in shambles.

2 Likes

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by FriendNG: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
hucienda:
dis government and initial gragra sha. we no ntn will come of it. grin

The OP has not since let up his beloved emir after he 'fell out of line' with his remarks of late.
cheesy

Oga mi. He has the right to say anything em like but let him sure say skeleton no dey 4his cupboard.

So you even agree say his remarks fell out of the line? Some say he is telling the truth.
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by hucienda: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
FriendNG:

Oga mi. He has the right to say anything em like but let him sure say skeleton no dey 4his cupboard.

So you even agree say his remarks fell out of the line? Some say he is telling the truth.

There is a reason for the quotation marks.

1 Like

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by danmasani101: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:
OP, it is Sanusi, not Sunusi undecided undecided

Besides it wasn't stated in the article that his sole aim of visiting kano is about the Sanusi saga, then why add 'sanusi-gate' contrary to the heading in the link as well as the body of the article?

Are you surprised with him manipulating the heading??
That's why they are branded lying liars

4 Likes

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by darlinsval(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Emir Sanusi is a patriot. Mr. Magu shud nt soil his own reputation by investigating Emir Sanusi because it wil b seen by d public parliament as clear witch-hunting. This wil even justify d actions of d National Assembly nt confirming him.

1 Like

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by FriendNG: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
darlinsval:
Emir Sanusi is a patriot. Mr. Magu shud nt soil his own reputation by investigating Emir Sanusi because it wil b seen by d public parliament as clear witch-hunting. This wil even justify d actions of d National Assembly nt confirming him.

For the umpteenth time, we say that anybody without skeleton in his or her cupboard has nothing to fear about the bared fangs of the anti-corruption initiative.

“Fear belongs only to those who have abused trust while in office. Anybody who feels aggrieved is free to approach the courts to seek redress or justice.’’
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
okay.
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by VEE2010(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just because of his truthful disposition on national issues, they want to nail him. How can we move forward in this country?

1 Like

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by abels(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Because sanusi spoke against d bad govt of Apc, now they want to witch hunt him.. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by IYANGBALI: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mjshexy:
That he landed in Kano shouldn't be news, nobody is above the law. Anyone found guilty should face the damn consequence, the law wasn't drafted for the poor alone undecided
aunty when are you going to cook that your jollof rice again? the thing dey hungry me bad bad
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by 1miccza: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
neoclassical:
Funny country with funny leaders and gullible citizens. Once your opinion contravenes that of the government or the Northern Oligarchy, EFCC comes after you. Little wonder this country is in shambles.

My broottthhheerr and yet we are fighting corruption
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by 1miccza: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
VEE2010:
Just because of his truthful disposition on national issues, they want to nail him. How can we move forward in this country?

He spoke against the previous government and no one sent an attack dog

1 Like

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by 1miccza: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
OP if I read correctly the chairman did not state categorically that he came to discuss the Emir. Please stop misleading people with your sensational title.

1 Like

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Speaking truth against corrupt politicians in the north or trying to exposing their wicked ruling which giving birth to terrorism in the north. They will use their members (cabals) in the Aso Rock to threaten genuine whistle blowers(Sanusi II)
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by africanusvu(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ok.that means.b4 tuesday ,whistle wil soon blow.huge cash in billions wil be discoverd somewhere in one of d un ocupied house in d state.may be.magu.av brought d cash.efcc is working
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by onac16: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
this man and smoking. see his lips.

1 Like

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by stoic6ix: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
irynterri:
emir of katsina forcefully married a 14yrs old Christian girl and not even a single reaction from the "north",emir of Kano spoke out against early marriage,promoted girl education now he is under corruption watch, how did the financial affairs of the emirate become the problem of the federal gov.?, all first class and even second class kings in this country have a rolls royce and live flamboyant lives with no one questioning their source of wealth, truly people deserve the kind of leaders they get

So what have you said?
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by Mjshexy(f): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
IYANGBALI:
aunty when are you going to cook that your jollof rice again? the thing dey hungry me bad bad
Tmrw after 3rd service cheesy
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by reuben79: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
i always told my friends dat sanusi is nt goin to last on dat sit.........u knw natually northen hate d truth......and sanusi always tell them d truth,we pray wat happened in sokoko durin d abacha time should nt repeat inself in kano.i see northen leader gagup against dis man.jst be watch
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by donqx: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
No comment
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
irynterri:
emir of katsina forcefully married a 14yrs old Christian girl and not even a single reaction from the "north",emir of Kano spoke out against early marriage,promoted girl education now he is under corruption watch, how did the financial affairs of the emirate become the problem of the federal gov.?, all first class and even second class kings in this country have a rolls royce and live flamboyant lives with no one questioning their source of wealth, truly people deserve the kind of leaders they get
Good question even if it is with the bad intent. Because the money emirate is wasting and diverting comes from the cover of the local and state governments. And it is the duty of EFCC to get involved in a matter like this.
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by hero2000: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
SniffyDsniffeR:
So my L.I said she's going to quarry me for missing 3 CDS in a row by Wednesday..I'm planning to tell her I've been serving from home like my able president cool

"quarry", are you a rock?

Maybe you mean "query".
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by IYANGBALI: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mjshexy:
Tmrw after 3rd service cheesy
ok thanks. I will be coming around

1 Like

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by SycophanticGoat: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Greatigbos:

grin grin grin grin that guy always cry

You sabi the udele wella.. Very senseless mofo that hasn't contributed any single thing on Nairaland apart from screaming IPOB up and down like a psychotic juvenile.. grin cheesy
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2017
hero2000:

"quarry", are you a rock?

Maybe you mean "query".

Exactly bro..where is autocorrect when its needed
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 30, 2017
irynterri:

First of the emir of katsina did not marry a 14 year old. Kings dont just get married to anyone, i dont think he'll disrespect his bloodline like that, spouses are extremely vetted...

The news claimed that he married of a 14 year old, i don't even see how that is up to him or why he would involve himself in the random marriage of a 14 year old. Whether true or not, that has nothing to do with this.

The issue here is corruption of any form must be stamped out, especially if it is coming from a man who has previously claimed to be a saint. If true, people like this should especially be prosecuted for extreme levels of hypocrisy.

But it seems in this country we are not guided by reason but rather sentiments. Someone always has some reason to defend someone.

As for you asking why the financial affairs of the emirates is the business of the federal government, that just sums up your cluelessness. Whats more saddening is the number of likes you have means that the majority of the lot reading this are just as blind and clueless as you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by Blue3k(m): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2017
I do agree with some of The Emir's statements but he's not abobe financial transparency. We should demand it from all these guys. Next I don't think anything going to happen to him. I doubt he stole or falsified documents.
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by Rainmaker69(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Charity begins at home. If you're really interested in fighting corruption, start from the Executive. This shouldn't be a targeted attempt to silence progressive Northern voices who speak the truth.
Re: Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omeokachie:
We know how you fought corruption to a standstill with Burutai, Babachir, Amaechi, Kyari...

Go and fight in like manner in Kano!
Magu is an errand boy and a puppet of the Northern Oligarchy. Sanusi made the mistake of trying to enlighten the muslims in the North and speak against the ignorance that has had been used by the Northern elite to stay in power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS / Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.