Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

To Search Or To Wait? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Search Or To Wait? (259 Views)

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Search Or To Wait? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't know if there is really anything like searching for heart robe.

Imagine a guy, at his late 20, who paused for a while, with a deep thought, and almost unbelievably, discovered that he hasn't been in any relationship for the past few years.

And as to address this, started the searching game when some people will say that love can only be found in a hopeless place.

To search or to wait patiently?
Re: To Search Or To Wait? by tripplephi: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
pls let your write up have a definite meaning next time so we know how to answer you..... BUT SERIOUSLY WE ARE NOT THE ONES WITH THE PROBLEM, its personal so bro do as you please

2 Likes

Re: To Search Or To Wait? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
tripplephi:
pls let your write up have a definite meaning next time so we know how to answer you..... BUT SERIOUSLY WE ARE NOT THE ONES WITH THE PROBLEM, its personal so bro do as you please

Used to write cryptically, I guess it affected this. Thanks sir.
Re: To Search Or To Wait? by BlackDBagba: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
To get a job and make money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gnld/neolife Tre-en-en {120 softgels} Best Price Offer / Gnld/neolife Tre-en-en {120 Softgel} Best Offer Here / Check This Out Pls, Is Economics Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.