Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... (4624 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by czarr(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2020
It is nothing but using the pumpumn as a weapon to pressure men into marriage.

You are not being fair to the guys....and i will explain.

Can you accept the following conditions,then i will know you are fair.

*he would not kiss you or hug you till marriage

*he would only call you once or twice a month

*he would not compliment you till marriage

*he would not ask you to visit him till marriage

*he would not buy you gifts till marriage

*he will not take you out till marriage

*you can only see him twice a month 1 hour each day

The thing is men have a drive for sex,and women have a drive to receive care and attention and if you not prepared to have sex with him....he should not give you the attention,care and validation you crave for.....if he does that he is getting the short end of the stick.

Men should not be made to feel like bad people or perverts for wanting sex as they were biologically designed to do.

All is fair in love and war.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by JasonJidenna(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2020
If the much publicized sex in this write-up is what Femi Otedola, Adenuga and Elumelu used in acquiring their wealth and fame, then I am interested...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by McBrooklyn(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Dunno about y'all but a little quality control test issa must..!
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by MJBOLT: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2020
the problem here is not the women that give such condition but the men that accept such condition

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by theophorus(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Yes ooo. Your Sisters and Daughters should give it freely to anyone who ask. At least they will help service the Men that need it. So let leave the Ladies that prefer to keep their. 'Honeypot'.
And I trust, you will like to marry a lady with a body count >100.

5 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by HarunaWest(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
If the much publicized sex in this write-up is what Femi Otedola, Adenuga and Elumelu used in acquiring their wealth and fame, then I am interested...
If @ this time of Covid19 you have not realised that all this wealth and fame means nothing, then you have learnt nothing in life. I gree say OP topic no make sense, Buh your response sef no make sense..

18 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by JasonJidenna(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2020
HarunaWest:

If @ this time of Covid19 you have not realised that all this wealth and fame means nothing, then you have learnt nothing in life. I gree say OP topic no make sense, Buh your response sef no make sense..
A sensible person will quietly contribute to the topic and allow other people share their own opinions...

But you're so intellectually barren to know that.

Stay Safe.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2020
HarunaWest:

wealth and fame means nothing?

Dey there dey console yourself. grin

go and make more money and see if it will mean nothing to you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by JOACHINpedro: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2020
I just have nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by czarr(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2020
theophorus:
Yes ooo. Your Sisters and Daughters should give it freely to anyone who ask. At least they will help service the Men that need it. So let leave the Ladies that prefer to keep their. 'Honeypot'.

okay
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2020
stupidity:
wealth and fame means nothing?
Dey there dey console yourself. grin
go and make more money and see if it will mean nothing to you.
in the end everything is the same
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by SavageMaster: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Those comparisons of yours are just things you made up.

Sex is still sacred, and women who have decided to maintain their stand on no sex till marriage should not be condemned. If you really want a woman to the point you want to spend the rest of your life with her, what prevents you from marrying her? Then you can keep having sex till you die.

Will you go and collect a car from the dealer and start driving up and down the town, just like that? If you want a car, you inspect. If you really want it, you pay and you take the car home. It becomes yours. You're willing to take a risk on that car, out of the numerous cars in the market.

If no sex till marriage is the only condition a woman has given you, if she's genuine and you truly love her, you don't need a wedding that will have all your village people in attendance. Just do something modest and she's all yours.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

in the end everything is the same
everything is the same but how about working hard to play a major role in this earthly script?

You want to be the actor or passerby in the movie? That’s what matters grin

3 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
stupidity:
everything is the same but how about working hard to play a major role in this earthly script?

You want to be the actor or passerby in the movie? That’s what matters grin
in the end having enough to live is the only important thing.

we are all passerby

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by czarr(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2020
SavageMaster:
Those comparisons of yours are just things you made up.

Sex is still sacred, and women who have decided to maintain their stand on no sex till marriage should not be condemned. If you really want a woman to the point you want to spend the rest of your life with her, what prevents you from marrying her? Then you can keep having sex till you die.

Will you go and collect a car from the dealer and start driving up and down the town, just like that? If you want a car, you inspect. If you really want it, you pay and you take the car home. It becomes yours. You're willing to take a risk on that car, out of the numerous cars in the market.

If no sex till marriage is the only condition a woman has given you, if she's genuine and you truly love her, you don't need a wedding that will have all your village people in attendance. Just do something modest and she's all yours.
I agree but they should go for men who are interested in settling down in say 6 months time....and not put the burden an guys who they know have no intention of settling down in say 2 or 3 years time, but because they are attracted to him the want to use the vagina to blackmail him into settling down sooner.

2 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Aidlyfe: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2020
What money cannot solve, more money will solve it.

As someone born and bred in Nigeria, so much money opens all doors.

4 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
in the end having enough to live is the only important thing.

we are all passerby
think of making a lot of money and leaving it all behind someday. It shouldn’t be about you. Leaving it behind will impact others lives. For the better. Don’t be selfish bro. I’m guessing you think dying and leaving everything behind is what everything comes down to. You have family, not just family.

everyone is a passerby but your humanitarian contribution to earth life matters to.

If the money plenty well well, and I die leave am, family, friends and whoever can benefit from it.

2 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by DEIFIED(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Op they are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by czarr(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2020
theophorus:

women including my sisters and daughters who want to wait till marriage should go for men who are interested in settling down in say 6 months time....and not put the burden on guys who they know have no intention of settling down in say 2 or 3 years time, but because they are attracted to him the want to use the vagina to blackmail him into settling down sooner.
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2020
HarunaWest:

Spot on

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2020
stupidity:
think of making a lot of money and leaving it all behind someday. It shouldn’t be about you. Leaving it behind will impact others lives. For the better. Don’t be selfish bro. I’m guessing you think dying and leaving everything behind is what everything comes down to. You have family, not just family.

everyone is a passerby but your humanitarian contribution to earth life matters to.

If the money plenty well well, and I die leave am, family, friends and whoever can benefit from it.

why accumulate wealth when people are starving only because of leaving it behind?
why can't you give them out when alive.

after death nothing matters to you. you know nothing.
you won't even know if your family is starving, eating or died few months after your death.

in the end being happy is all that matters in life

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

why accumulate wealth when people are starving only because of leaving it behind?
why can't you give them out when alive.

after death nothing matters to you. you know nothing.
you won't even know if your family is starving, eating or died few months after your death.

in the end being happy is all that matters in life
i didn’t say you should accumulate wealth. The argument was what if one dies and leaves it all behind. That’s the argument.

Your submission is wrong, we will all die and not know if family are starving or not. But does this mean we shouldn’t accumulate the wealth when we can? If families don’t get to enjoy the wealth, others around will.

Imagine someone like mayweather leaving millions of dollars behind. If it doesn’t get to family, others will benefit from it. That is my argument bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2020
stupidity:
i didn’t say you should accumulate wealth. The argument was what if one dies and leaves it all behind. That’s the argument.

Your submission is wrong, we will all die and not know if family are starving or not. But does this mean we shouldn’t accumulate the wealth when we can? If families don’t get to enjoy the wealth, others around will.

Imagine someone like mayweather leaving millions of dollars behind. If it doesn’t get to family, others will benefit from it. That is my argument bro.

what matters is when you are alive. when you are gone is the business of those alive.

you should be good as long as you have enough to live and be happy.
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

what matters is when you are alive. when you are gone is the business of those alive.

you should be good as long as you have enough to live and be happy.

i see where you are coming from.

“Men of little faith”

Dream big bro. The fact we all going to die shouldn’t stop anyone from making it big. Leaving it behind or not.

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
stupidity:
i see where you are coming from.

“Men of little faith”

Dream big bro. The fact we all going to die shouldn’t stop anyone from making it big. Leaving it behind or not.
we all can't make it big.

no one should be made to feel less human because of not being dangote.

if you are lucky fine. if you are not, just be happy

2 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by yanabasee(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
HarunaWest:

Let me not learn anything.....

Poverty is the last thing I should dine with because wealth and game means nothing according to you...

I want to be rich and very rich and I want it to be vanity upon vanity and I will so much love the vanity to a point that I will never get to see poor people around me as I will ensure that I change a village into a city....

I am even in love with the sound of vanity upon vanity....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
we all can't make it big.

no one should be made to feel less human because of not being dangote.

if you are lucky fine. if you are not, just be happy
we all can. It’s your mindset. Nothing but your mindset.

3 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by JasonJidenna(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2020
yanabasee:

Let me not learn anything.....

Poverty is the last thing I should dine with because wealth and game means nothing according to you...

I want to be rich and very rich and I want it to be vanity upon vanity and I will so much love the vanity to a point that I will never get to see poor people around me as I will ensure that I change a village into a city....

I am even in love with the sound of vanity upon vanity....
grin

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2020
stupidity:
we all can. It’s your mindset. Nothing but your mindset.

not my mindset. that is the way the world is. it has been like that since the beginning
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

not my mindset. that is the way the world is. it has been like that since the beginning
bro I said it’s your mindset. You are programmed to think you can’t make it big. Break that jinx bro.

I can help you. Not help you to make money but help you overcome that poor mindset. It’s all in your head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Was How I Met My Girlfriend / Would You Kiss On A First Date? / How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.