Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? (2999 Views)

Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
what you said about my ban
Hahahaha...

Me i was just suprised how "see ya in 8" turn around to be "see me here"...
Share your magic with me baby
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
what you said about my ban
Hahahaha...

Me i was just suprised how "see ya in 8" turn around to be "see me here"...
Share your magic with me baby
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by merxi55(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
computer village girl spotted
thanks for the compliment hany...i highly adore #winks#
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by merxi55(f): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

Seems the slippers breasted girls are not happy and they are prepared to turn the thread upside down
lol...smh
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
merxi55:
lol...smh
do you have small boobs?
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Do a boob job
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Do a boob job
That's sexy .can we talk?
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
merxi55:

really?
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
merxi55:
and I'm feeling kinde weird for what i said ... sorry man
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by geni340(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
i use it to strangle and suffocate people angry angry
Re: Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
geni340:
i use it to strangle and suffocate people angry angry

U got big boobs?

why suffocate people with them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1 / Why Did Our Parents Marriages Last For Decades But These Days,marriage Collapse? / I’m Very Small O But I Carry Heavy Load For My Yansh – Nigeria Teen Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.