Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game (1133 Views)

Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
There are two category of men who shape the world: Simps and Alphas

Simps
These are hardly found online. They are too busy building empires. They want to know what you bring to the table.

Questions ladies should expect from a simp:
Can you interact with other heads and scions of industry and still hold your own?
What is your career development?
What are your goals and dreams?

Places they frequent:
Investment, career, business section.

Places you will never find them:
Romance, family, celebrity sections.

Examples of famous simps:
Snapchat Billionaire CEO: at age 28 married an after one in her thirties.

Jeff Bezos, world richest man, left his wife for a midnight newspaper in her 40s with children.

Prince Harry: married a second hand divorcée, gave his family the middle finger, and is set to earn millions while still being a royal.

Benedict Arnault's son: [/b]Heir to the LVMH dynasty, owners of Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Channel, etc. Just married a 38yrs midnight newspaper with three kids from another man.

[b]Alpha Male

Spend their waking moment online telling everyone they are alpha males. Hates gold-diggers and will test you with #1000. Prefer women ages 16-25. After that you are an old newspaper.

Questions ladies should expect?
Can you clean?
Can you cook a pot of soup with #200?
Can you f^ck and suck?
Are you a virgin?

Places they frequent:
Romance and family section.
Always on Nairaland front-page.
Sometimes celebrity section to call some women olosho.

Places they will never visit:
Business, career and investment section. If you mistakenly see them there, it is because free money is being shared.

Example of Alpha Male
Our own billionaire whose feet I drink from.
A billionaire in Zimbabwean dollars. Buys a loaf of bread for 5 billion Zimbabwean dollars, so you can see how stupendously rich he is.

Now it's your turn.

Nairaland guys, which category do you belong to?

Nairaland ladies, which category are you picking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by emeijeh(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Midnight newspaper kwa?
So they have advanced from evening to midnight?!

WONDERFUL
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Make I attend this party.
I dey come
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Coolabbie: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ikwaikwaikwaikwakwakwa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alpha male any day, anytime for me.
It's good they spend a huge amount of time online. There are men who need to be educated.
I can cook afang soup with #100 sef. So wetin you dey talk?
I am recessive I mean submissive.

E pain dem. embarassed tongue grin
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Kingsteve(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
OP, you mean the alpha males-wannabe?
The ones that brag on NL how alpha they are?
The so-called redpillers?
Oh c'mon...
Be serious, please!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by tobechi74: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
beta guys nkooooo
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by CHoccolaTE: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlphaLion:

Places they frequent:

Business, career and investment section. If you mistakenly see them there, it is because free money is being shared.

@bold, grin lwkmdfh

Either they are there to collect free money or to scam others of their hard earned cash. You can also find the alpha males posting sure odds and fixed match betting slips on front page topics.

Na simp I chose o grin
Especially simp like Jeff bezos.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by IamPlato(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Did You Say Midnight newspaper? It Is Finished
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
[sexylasiethor=AlphaLion post=85901121]

Simps
These are hardly found online. They are too busy building empires. They want to know what you bring to the table.

Can you interact with other heads and scions of industry and still hold your own?

Places they frequent:

Jeff Bezos, world richest man, left his wife for a midnight newspaper in her 40s with children.

Prince Harry: married a second hand divorcée, gave his family the middle finger, and is set to earn millions while still being a royal.

Benedict Arnault's son: [/b]Heir to the LVMH dynasty, owners of Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Channel, etc. Just married a 38yrs midnight newspaper with three kids from another man.

[b]Alpha Male

Spend their waking moment online telling everyone they are alpha males. Hates gold-diggers and will test you with #1000. Prefer women ages 16-25. After that you are an old newspaper.

Can you clean?
Can you f^ck and suck?
Are you a virgin?

Places they frequent:

Example of Alpha Male
A billionaire in Zimbabwean dollars. Buys a loaf of bread for 5 billion Zimbabwean dollars, so you can see how stupendously rich he is.

Now it's your turn.

Nairaland ladies, which category are you picking?[/quote]
Gosh! How hopeless can you be? How desperate can you be? Opened two accounts in a day to defame someone? Am not an ubunja follower but this is so petty.

Look all the hate and trolling. Do you have a life outside trolling ubunja?
You opened an account today to defame someone and he ignored you,your thread got deleted and you were banned. Then opened another account hours later to still defame him. This obsession is out of hand.

Why does redpill and mgtow trigger you so much? You think am not aware you are digmygold? I WAS THE ONE WHO REPORTED YOU TO THE MODS TO GET YOU BANNED! Your insatiable need to troll ubunja pushed you to open an account with the moniker sexylasie today to troll him,you got banned and then opened this third account to troll him...

Seek help ASAP! I can swear am not the first to tell you this(neither will I be the last),seek help!

At least they are ladies on this forum that don't bother about redpill eg magnolia,michellekabod,makydebie,sharon1,liberalchick,etc...

Cc:CAPSLOCKED, MARTINEZ39, omar09,kennedyiheme
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Reichel99(f): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Where is the game here?
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlphaLion:

Simps

Places they frequent:

[b]Alpha Male

Can you clean?
Can you f^ck and suck?
Are you a virgin?

Places they frequent:

Example of Alpha Male

Now it's your turn.

picking?[/quote]
Gosh! How hopeless can you be? How desperate can you be? Opened two accounts in a day to defame someone? Am not an ubunja follower but this is so petty.

You opened an account today to defame someone and he ignored you,your thread got deleted and you were banned. Then opened another account hours later to still defame him. This obsession is out of hand.

Why does redpill and mgtow trigger you so much? You think am not aware you are digmygold? I WAS THE ONE WHO REPORTED YOU TO THE MODS TO GET YOU BANNED! Your insatiable need to troll ubunja pushed you to open an account with the moniker sexylasie today to troll him,you got banned and then opened this third account to troll him...

Seek help ASAP! I can swear am not the first to tell you this(neither will I be the last),seek help!

At least they are ladies on this forum that don't bother about redpill eg magnolia,michellekabod,makydebie,sharon1,liberalchick,etc...

Cc:CAPSLOCKED, MARTINEZ39, omar09,kennedyiheme,astroG

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

@bold, grin lwkmdfh

Either they are there to collect free money or to scam others of their hard earned cash. You can also find the alpha males posting sure odds and fixed match betting slips on front page topics.

Na simp I chose o grin
this thread was a consolation for your ilks,that hounds like you can still found love. I recall how pained you were yesterday of a thread of men deciding not to marry, I am certain you didn't sleep well last night over it.

Don't worry ubunja may be down,rejoice,jubilate around a bonfire because SIMPs and manginas can consider having a public toilet like you as a wife.

Mind you,SIMPs have their spec. Not all will opt for skreps like you. In case you are having hope,quench that hope because even SIMPs don't eat pork...

Cc:Martinez39, CAPSLOCKED, kennedyiheme,omar09

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlphaLion:

Simps

Places they frequent:

[b]Alpha Male

Can you clean?
Can you f^ck and suck?
Are you a virgin?

Places they frequent:

Example of Alpha Male

Now it's your turn.

high time you get a life and move on. Three monikers to troll one person? You opened one today and when you got banned opened another?
He is living rent free in your head,move on
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Omar09(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2020
Arthur21:
this thread was a consolation for your ilks,that hounds like you can still found love. I recall how pained you were yesterday of a thread of men deciding not to marry, I am certain you didn't sleep well last night over it.

Don't worry ubunja may be down,rejoice,jubilate around a bonfire because SIMPs and manginas can consider having a public toilet like you as a wife.

Mind you,SIMPs have their spec. Not all will opt for skreps like you. In case you are having hope,quench that hope because even SIMPs don't eat pork...

Cc:Martinez39, CAPSLOCKED, kennedyiheme,omar09

You said it. As if red pill men don't get rich. She wouldn't know them cause those are not her spec and those rich red pill men prefer to live low. In the likes Mike Pence vice president United States.
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Omar09:

You said it. As if red pill men don't get rich. She wouldn't know them cause those are not her spec and those rich red pill men prefer to live low. In the likes Mike Pence vice president United States.
all ladies hope for a rich guy. Most of them don't fit the spec of rich dudes. They feel a rich dude just drives pass,sights them,get shot with an arrow by cupid and hence a love story begins. Nah! The mor0ns think their fugiliness plus their appalling character makes a perfect spouse for a rich dude?
When I visited Nigeria I saw my fiancée and fell in love at first sight,but being a redpiller,that is controlled by his brains and not his gonads it took almost a year for me to let it known to her. I studied her for almost a year,running many tests on her. I didn't tell her I was based in the country initially or had businesses. The lady has never asked me for a kobo before. I sent her a large some of money to get a phone,she sent it back to me telling me "I ain't her father"....
Now I will not refer to myself as rich but say am very very comfortable and can afford anything I want yet I have a very high spec. If a comfortable person like me had to be wary and skeptical before committing to a lady how much more a wealthy person? They are so cautious and wouldn't commit to any sort of hound. Glanced through the topics and posts of the oaf,she has posted nothing reasonable so far,just opening wailing threads about guys and trolling redpill threads,nothing intellectual. She even went as far as calling a girl michelekabod desperate because she didn't join her fellow ladies on a thread to support women cheating on their spouses. From experience with ladies i have realised the type of girls that behave like michel are the hardest to approach,they are usually cold and dont develop connection easily. Its the ones that form anti-men whose pants fall down easily. We haven't talked about the oaf looks,or appearance..

When you see girls calling NL guys broke,it depicts something,only the broke dudes send them PMs so they assume all dudes here are broke. There are lots of Nigerians in diaspora on this forum doing great that I know,they are lots of rich dudes here but stay lowkey. They don't send PMs to lousy skreps,they have class. They select out intellectually sound ladies to send pm. Only jambites and paupers send the oaf PMs
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Omar09(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Arthur21:

When you see girls calling NL guys broke,it depicts something,only the broke dudes send them PMs so they assume all dudes here are broke. There are lots of Nigerians in diaspora on this forum doing great that I know,they are lots of rich dudes here but stay lowkey. They don't send PMs to lousy skreps,they have class. They select out intellectually sound ladies to send pm. Only jambites and paupers send the oaf PMs

They too are jobless and useless too. Is hustling only meant for men? Don't women hustle? Lubbish
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:
high time you get a life and move on. Three monikers to troll one person? You opened one today and when you got banned opened another?
He is living rent free in your head,move on
Anty do you like him?
If you are an evening newspaper, shift o! He will not give you face.
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Arthur21:

[s]picking?

Cc:CAPSLOCKED, MARTINEZ39, omar09,kennedyiheme,astroG[/s]
All these for me?
Sorry didn't read.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
AlphaLion:
All these for me?
Sorry didn't read.

Alpha mumu grin
nah you didn't have to,there is saw dust in your skull and not a brain ,so reading will be futile.

You ran back to this moniker because sexylasie2 was banned ? Becareful with this moniker so you don't get banned with all your accounts,this is the last one who got

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
AlphaLion:
Foolish buffoon.
Alpha mumu
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Papanwamaikpe: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Red pill anyday anytime!!!
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
AlphaLion:
Anty do you like him?
If you are an evening newspaper, shift o! He will not give you face.
I just clocked 21 kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I just clocked 21 kiss
Okay afternoon NewsPaper then. we only want morning newspaper of 16 below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Admire your sense of humor motherfucker. grin
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by pocohantas(f): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
makydebbie:
Admire your sense of humor motherfucker. grin

Na you carry me come here. I can't believe I read that. The description though. Lmao.
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Okay afternoon NewsPaper then.
we only want morning newspaper of 16 below.
dope choice, pedo***** wink

No more uppercase today? shocked
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by Groovy1993: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
dope choice, pedo***** wink

No more uppercase today? shocked

I think he has been subdued by the mods.
See rule 11.
It also explains the absence.
I don't know why I find it funny.

[img]https://media./images/58c3c88fbb716f229a6856c34f635b38/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by oyaaa(m): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

@bold, grin lwkmdfh

Na simp I chose o grin
Well you have to work hard cos wealthy men marry successful women
Re: Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Na you carry me come here. I can't believe I read that. The description though. Lmao.

I just dey laugh. grin

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel Brags To Empty Shoprite Shoppin Mall As Peter Okoye Throw Challeng / ... / How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.