Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! (2049 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Never Use Money To woo Women You Are Worth More Than That It Does Not Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
I'm feeling very bad now.

I lost 5k to virtual football betting today plus the 10k I staked on today's games all in bet9ja.

I've lost more than that amount sha..

not that the money is really affecting my emotions now..

what is annoying me is the fact that I don't have any good thing to use the money and do

it's either I waste it on girls or I buy myself new cloths in which I will end up not wearing them..

I'm not saying am rich.. naw!

and it's not as if I want to get any business ideas from y'all...

I just want to know what I can really use money for apart from eating. sad

the main issue here is that, I can't even save my money in the bank to last for 1 month without me tempering with it.

I always want to see my account empty before I will rest.

and it is only when it's empty that I will feel more like a human being..

don't know if y'all understand me

sometimes I can buy data plan just to use it and view videos on YouTube

I just love wasting em

not like I enjoy doing it.

today I was just thinking about the important things I've been using my money for, and it came to my senses that I've done nothing good with it

could this be the reason why yung6ix said

"Money is irrelevant"

advice please!
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Presh900(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
You're mad,sir.... I advise that you use the money to buy a very big jar of Vaseline

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Smellymouth: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just Text "My villagers abeg na, e don do"

To 32120.. For 50naira/week.

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
You sir are your own worst enemy.
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by forreelinc(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Abeg buy 5k credit send it to 07098871250
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by professorfal: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
have you try flexing with your niggaz? it pays, when you're in trouble they'll come to your aid.
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by rosieluv(f): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol money is really a spirit. Save the money and invest in land
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
forreelinc:
Abeg buy 5k credit send it to 07098871250
Lol
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by firstking01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Stop playing nairabet.
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Me I'm just here to tell you that you're in the wrong section sha. I hope you find a lasting solution to your 'problem'.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
firstking01:
Stop playing nairabet.
today was my last day

I have stop
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by mostHandsome01: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
i will be back to advise u!
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by firstking01(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
today was my last day
I have stop
GooD.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by tripplephi: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
You simply need to be broke for a while... and you will discover that BETTING SITES always win while those who BET are the probability.

NONE OF THESE BETTING SITES DO SCHOLARSHIPS OR FREE GIVEAWAYS...

You will begin to understand value for money

Foxyn:
I'm feeling very bad now.

I lost 5k to virtual football betting today plus the 10k I staked on today's games all in bet9ja.

I've lost more than that amount sha..

not that the money is really affecting my emotions now..

what is annoying me is the fact that I don't have any good thing to use the money and do

it's either I waste it on girls or I buy myself new cloths in which I will end up not wearing them..

I'm not saying am rich.. naw!

and it's not as if I want to get any business ideas from y'all...

I just want to know what I can really use money for apart from eating. sad

the main issue here is that, I can't even save my money in the bank to last for 1 month without me tempering with it.

I always want to see my account empty before I will rest.

and it is only when it's empty that I will feel more like a human being..

don't know if y'all understand me

sometimes I can buy data plan just to use it and view videos on YouTube

I just love wasting em

not like I enjoy doing it.

today I was just thinking about the important things I've been using my money for, and it came to my senses that I've done nothing good with it

could this be the reason why yung6ix said

"Money is irrelevant"

advice please!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
tripplephi:
You simply need to be broke for a while... and you will discover that BETTING SITES always win while those who BET are the probability.

NONE OF THESE BETTING SITES DO SCHOLARSHIPS OR FREE GIVEAWAYS...

You will begin to understand value for money

you made a point, but you shouldn't have quote my whole post

hate that shiit
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by knight05(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Presh900:
You're mad,sir.... I advise that you use the money to buy a very big jar of Vaseline
[size=58pt]wicked[/size]
Presh900:
Presh900:
[/size]
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by chigoizie7(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Lol

Are u halfricanadian?
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Use it build a psychiatrist hospital in your area. Believe me, it will be of great importance to you. sad
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
chigoizie7:

Are u halfricanadian?
Maybe
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by FitnessDoctor: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
I'm feeling very bad now. I lost 5k to virtual football betting today plus the 10k I staked on today's games all in bet9ja. I've lost more than that amount sha.. not that the money is really affecting my emotions now..

what is annoying me is the fact that I don't have any good thing to use the money and do it's either I waste it on girls or I buy myself new cloths in which I will end up not wearing them.. I'm not saying am rich.. naw!

and it's not as if I want to get any business ideas from y'all... I just want to know what I can really use money for apart from eating. sad

the main issue here is that, I can't even save my money in the bank to last for 1 month without me tempering with it. I always want to see my account empty before I will rest.

and it is only when it's empty that I will feel more like a human being.. don't know if y'all understand me

sometimes I can buy data plan just to use it and view videos on YouTube I just love wasting em

not like I enjoy doing it. today I was just thinking about the important things I've been using my money for, and it came to my senses that I've done nothing good with it

could this be the reason why yung6ix said "Money is irrelevant" advice please!

As an African the first thought could be that you have the spirit of wastage.. Which many Nigerian youths posses...

Looking at it, I will say that you need to talk to your parents about this (no matter how old you are).. They must know something about this..

I wouldn't advice you to budget or plan, but simply meet with your parents and talk to them.. Seek for advice..
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by chigoizie7(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Maybe

I need a yes or no
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by marvin902(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
oga your mad nevertheless go seek advice from your Peep's
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Daviestunech(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Me I'm just here to tell you that you're in the wrong section sha. I hope you find a lasting solution to your 'problem'.

©YBR
useless pples everywhere,d guy needs simple assistance yet pple giving negative comments

Nairalanders ND bad mouth
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
chigoizie7:

I need a yes or no

Lol cheesy yes
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

As an African the first thought could be that you have the spirit of wastage.. Which many Nigerian youths posses...

Looking at it, I will say that you need to talk to your parents about this (no matter how old you are).. They must know something about this..

I wouldn't advice you to budget or plan, but simply meet with your parents and talk to them.. Seek for advice..
hmm, don't think I can do this.

I need a better advice I can deal with alone
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Come and dash me
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
Just Text "My villagers abeg na, e don do"

To 32120.. For 50naira/week.
Lolzzz.
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by chigoizie7(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Lol cheesy yes

Welcome back den
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
chigoizie7:

Welcome back den
Tank u smiley
How are you
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by chigoizie7(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Tank u smiley
How are you

Good.

What happened to halfricanadian? U lost the passy?
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
chigoizie7:

Good.

What happened to halfricanadian? U lost the passy?
Exactly how u take know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Find And Meet Rich Nigerian Women To Date - And Make Them Love You / Need Mature Guys In Here..... / Wife wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.