Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband (692 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker / 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband by ebusfav: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lanre Gentry, Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe's husband who has denied ever beating his wife, has written another post to counter the reports on the media. In his new reports that allege that he got into a nasty fight with his wife, which got her hospitalized with several injuries.

According to Lanre, if he has always abused his wife before now, how come she has continued to stay with him through thick and thin in their 10 years of marriage. However according to eyewitnesses, the fight actually took place Easter Sunday at their home and not on the set of a movie!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/how-can-my-wife-say-i-beat-her-and-stay.html

Lalasticlala

Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband by GloriaNinja(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided THE MAN BEEN COVERING UP WITH LIES.
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
shocked undecided
I lost every pity for Mercy Aigbe after reading her husband's grammar..

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicate this post to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing Cuppy Otedola

While

Victor Moses trained on the pitch and improved himself.

Chelsea has apparently won the league while Sunderland is now relegated.
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband by Tynasparks(f): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband by goldbim(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
I wonder why most people are surprised @Mercy's hubby English..the only Language she can understand with such a man is MONEY...come to think of it,she was even specific about having a degree holder as her P.A!smh..B.sc yaff suffered grin..
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2017
hmmm.... this is complicating
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband by Bugatie(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked undecided
I lost every pity for Mercy Aigbe after reading her husband's grammar..

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicate this post to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing Cuppy Otedola

While

Victor Moses trained on the pitch and improved himself.

Chelsea has apparently won the league while Sunderland is now relegated.

Don't be in a haste to conclude the tweets is from the husband except the handle is confirmed.

Nigerian bloggers can serve you stone for biscuits just get traffic

(1) (Reply)

Back To The Hustle! Davido Jets Out Of Atlanta, Shares His Itinerary / Moji Olaiya: Daughter Defies Muslim Rites, Wants Corpse Flown To Nigeria / Check Out Dencia's African Print Transparent Dress At The 2017 Billboard Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.