Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband (1023 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / #Throwbackthursday: When Mercy Aigbe's Husband Met Her As A Banker / 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by Takeit2017(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
The internet went into shock yesterday after LIB revealed that actress, Mercy Aigbe and her husband, Lanre Gentry's marriage has crashed on grounds of domestic abuse. Lanre allegedly beat Mercy up in a nasty fight they had last week and she's still hospitalized with severe injuries.

After the news broke, Lanre Gentry has been defending himself in the comment section on LIB's Instagram page. In new comments shared minutes ago, the Lagos based hotelier further denied the domestic abuse violence allegations, saying his wife, Mercy, wouldn't stay in the same house with him for years if he beats her everyday and the photos of her face all battered is merely makeup.
The beating actually took place Easter Sunday at their home and not on the set of a movie!

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RUP77C7XMN0/WQTYt1q2i6I/AAAAAAAMSCo/lO40K-HcR7wmrsQ2WyKj1wpiQFI0oUDiACLcB/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/04/how-can-my-wife-say-i-beat-her-everyday.htm

Lalasticlala
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
angry undecided

I lost every pity for Mercy Aigbe after reading her husband's grammar..

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicate this FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing Cuppy Otedola

While

Victor Moses trained on the pitch and improved himself.

Chelsea has apparently won the league while Sunderland is now relegated.

6 Likes

Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by senatorizyking(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Watching with my glasses on.....

Emmmmmmm don't really understand his poor constructed defense.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by RisingUp: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
shocked
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by RisingUp: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
What if she has been enduring d marriage instead of enjoying it...
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by poshestmina(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
No you didn't touch her,nairalanders did! .oshisko. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by Rtopzy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP English
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by goldbim(f): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

I lost every pity for Mercy Aigbe after reading her husband's grammar..

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicate this FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing Cuppy Otedola

While

Victor Moses trained on the pitch and improved himself.

Chelsea has apparently won the league while Sunderland is now relegated.

grin grin as in ehnn,i weak!my sister,the language mercy understand is MONEY...
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Money is the root of all evils
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
His English alone can put his wife in coma.
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by Kobicove(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
bejeiodus:
His English alone can put his wife in coma.

grin
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by dangotesmummy: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
So with all her glamour this girl go marry serial promiscuous illiterate grin

Asiwaju gentry the illiterate. Your phenese must be that big for mercy to be using all her might to cover domestic violence and keep up appearances grin

Keep doing a good work on her bleached vagina grin

Serial polygamist jams serial runs babe.birds of a feather grin

Mercy don dey groom Michelle for runs when mama retire

Fuji house of kati kati
Re: How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Stay Till Now-M. Aigbe's Husband by ellahzy(f): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who sent me to read the man's comment? Now I'm seriously searching for panadol undecided

(1) (Reply)

Actress Beverly Naya Reveals She's Leaving Snapchat, After Being Slammed / Davido Blaze Up His Best Friend White Wedding With His Hit Song IF In Ghana / Perfectly Platinum! We Love Juliet Ibrahim’s Long Icy Tresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.