Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion (88522 Views)

Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British / New Biafran World Heavy Weight Boxer Emerge / This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2017
woodcook:

Is it mother that determines statehood in Yoruba land? Aside that, the guy and the rest of the world see him is British. "Una dey claim person weyo no send naija"
bro common sense is important. am not a Yoruba. but its important we know facts before we argue , no knowledge is a waste
and again he's in constant communication with Nigeria, he even wished to fight here, represent Nigeria in Olympic. get facts before you argue.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Malawian(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2017
This Joshua guy doesn't even look like a Yoruba. First, he does not have the Yoruba physic, secondly, unlike a typical Yoruba who runs towards the opposite direction at the first hint of a fight, this one runs towards it. His mother should tell us the truth biko.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by brightballer(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2017
omosedollar:

You can watch tv on twitter? How let me go and watch the rerun
Hehehehe...I followed the hashtag #JoshuaKlitchsko and got everything I wanted.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by BigBrother9ja: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
redcliff:

It was after comments like these eere made, donald trump still won and shamed alot you you.
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Pùssy eater
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by ufuosman(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Malawian:
This Joshua guy doesn't even look like a Yoruba. First, he does not have the Yoruba physic, secondly, unlike a typical Yoruba who runs towards the opposite direction at the first hint of a fight, this one runs towards it. His mother should tell us the truth biko.
How do Yorubas look? N what is d physique? Yorubas are cowards Do u even attend any history classes in SKUL or u no even go SKUL self!! undecided No wonder ur retarded!!! undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by chronique(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2017
babawarunn:
Wrong. Samuel Peter lost twice to Wladimir Klitschko and once to Vitali Klitschko. He never won any fight against them.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Peter

True. The one he was supposed to win was given to Wladimir in Germany. But everyone knows he was robbed.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
ipledge10:
Josua beat the beast... the victory is for Nigeria not UK

The African tattoo with Nigeria carved out on his shoulder depicts he is Nigerian... I love the patriotism displayed here by AJ...he is a true son of the soil...
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by RuggedArab: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
kenonze:
Is he married?

Women et success.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by toprealman: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
giftedheart1:
after all the mouth Mr. K had made.... Sorry for him
Sorry sir but the two showed mutual respect because they cone from same camp. None bragged.....only the usual ginger.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by vickylincon(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
SchoolCare:
Honestly, I really had doubts on A.J.. Tha Ukrainian man almost killed Peters.

Good job Anthony. cheesy

maybe if sam peters has rep england, he may has won..they have good training equipments there
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by toprealman: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
ipledge10:
Josua beat the beast... the victory is for Nigeria not UK
How much have you guys invested in his grooming? oloshi....trying to reap where they never sowed!
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by OkoNDOoBo: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
cooldood:

His dad is british oga.
his father is of a Nigerian and British descendants.
so calm down
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Niyinficient(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
cooldood:

If I hear...which victory is for 9ja.Nigerians always quick to claim success stories. If I hear. If AJ grew up in 9ja, I can bet my life, he will either be pushing truck by now or at best, be a bus conductor. In essence, if not for the environment he grew up in around Watford, forget it. So, kudos to Watford, Uk, not Nigeria.Where are all your boxers, who grew up in 9ja? All of them have been taken to the cleaners.lol.Even in his victory speech, he didnt mention 9ja.(but trust 9ja, becos his mum is Nigerian and he tatooed his shoulder, they'd quickly claim it). Better find your way out of 9ja too, if you have big dreams,cos 9ja na dream killer,while nations like UK will help you nurture your dream.

I agree wit u but...his mum n dad are Nigerian and he even stayed here before moving to UK for his secondary education. Again, check d tatoo on his arm, It speaks alot.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by GeneralOjukwu: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Klitshcko beat the shit out of Samuel Peters, a Biafran....

Anthony Joshua, a Nigerian revenged.

BIAFRANS SHOULD THANK NIGERIANS

Bow down to someone greater than you like Klitschko did

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by ipledge10(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
toprealman:
How much have you guys invested in his grooming? oloshi....trying to reap where they never sowed!
And you called me oloshi for what?
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
Alaafia in. Kari're gba loni, lase Edumare.

The smiling one cheesy
Why do you always write the smiling one cheesy? grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by toprealman: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
ipledge10:
And you called me oloshi for what?
Trying to reap where you didn't sow.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by toprealman: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Klitshcko beat the shit out of Samuel Peters, a Biafran....

Anthony Joshua, a Nigerian revenged.

BIAFRANS SHOULD THANK NIGERIANS

Bow down to someone greater than you like Klitschko did
Oleburuku! How much have WE invested in grooming him? Nigerians are pathetic, always waiting for a cheap ride on someone's success cruise.
AJ has Nigerian blood but is British, through and through... end of!
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by gberra: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Why do you always write the smiling one cheesy? grin
You just said the same cheesy

Well, usually whenever I smile leaving comments. It could be "the angry one" depending on the mood. Many other times, could be totally different when I'm hitting on naughty skulls.

Bawo ni faaji ni bi towa. Ma ;Dgbadun
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by oodua1stson: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

So you haven't seen the move 'the rise of the other Ronaldo' http://www.thenational.ae/sport/world-cup-2014/branches-from-cristiano-ronaldox2019s-family-tree-extend-to-brazil
stop embarrassing yourself. Cristiano Ronaldo parents did not migrate from Brazil to Portugal
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by GeneralOjukwu: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
toprealman:
Oleburuku! How much have WE invested in grooming him? Nigerians are pathetic, always waiting for a cheap ride on someone's success cruise.
AJ has Nigerian blood but is British, through and through... end of!

Check the tattoo on his bicep and stop ranting.

Sharap!

Bow to me too like the pix!
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by toprealman: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Check the tattoo on his bicep and stop ranting.

Sharap!

Bow to me too like the pix!
African map.....we can hit the ring for charity bro.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
sirfee:
grin Klitchko fell down like a lazy bus conducter(all thanks to Anthony's uppercut)
yo Fam
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by sirfee(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Boj2:

yo Fam
Tualllllllllllllllllle boss man,it's been a long time.How are you?I'd mention you on a quiet thread and drop my whassap number.Cheers
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
MDG007:

bro common sense is important. am not a Yoruba. but its important we know facts before we argue , no knowledge is a waste
and again he's in constant communication with Nigeria, he even wished to fight here, represent Nigeria in Olympic. get facts before you argue.

I am glad you mentioned common sense. Go to his wikipedia page and see what is nationality is. Check to see if there is anywhere in his page where he was described as "Nigerian-British"? His page likewise all the international news outlet calls him British, during his last Olympics game he identified and still does identify as British.

"Dey here dey claim person wey no send una"
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Anthony Joshua , MBE (born 15 October 1989) is a British-Nigerian professional boxer . [1][2][3] He is currently a unified world heavyweight champion, having held the IBF title since 2016, and the WBA (Super) and IBO titles since April 2017. He previously held the British and
Commonwealth heavyweight titles from 2015 to 2016. As an amateur he represented Britain at the 2012 Olympics , winning a gold medal in the
super-heavyweight division; he also represented England at the 2011 World Championships , winning silver.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
woodcook:

I am glad you mentioned common sense. Go to his wikipedia page and see what is nationality is. Check to see if there is anywhere in his page where he was described as "Nigerian-British"? His page likewise all the international news outlet calls him British, during his last Olympics game he identified and still does identify as British.

Anthony Joshua , MBE (born 15 October 1989) is a British-Nigerian professional boxer . [1][2][3] He is currently a unified world heavyweight champion, having held the IBF title since 2016, and the WBA (Super) and IBO titles since April 2017. He previously held the British and
Commonwealth heavyweight titles from 2015 to 2016. As an amateur he represented Britain at the 2012 Olympics , winning a gold medal in the
super-heavyweight division; he also represented England at the 2011 World Championships , winning silver.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
woodcook:

i dont have reasons to claim AJ or begin to debate with you. what I understand is that ignorance is your problem and you really don't want to learn. SHM.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Lily4star(f): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
roymary:

KO means Knockout.

While

TKO means technical knockout.

When you are KO - you are knocked to oblivion smiley

TKO occurred when a fighter is being battered but the referee steps in to stop the fight in order to prevent the fighter from taking more damage.

KO
https://media4./media/xThuWtyb1yMlKIrz0c/200w.gif

TKO

Thanks alot, I get it now
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
sirfee:
Tualllllllllllllllllle boss man,it's been a long time.How are you?I'd mention you on a quiet thread and drop my whassap number.Cheers
LOL...badman.....baba na lowkey win am these days oo
sure imma add u up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.