Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion (89018 Views)

Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British / New Biafran World Heavy Weight Boxer Emerge / This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
You just said the same cheesy

Well, usually whenever I smile leaving comments. It could be "the angry one" depending on the mood. Many other times, could be totally different when I'm hitting on naughty skulls.

Bawo ni faaji ni bi towa. Ma ;Dgbadun
Lool you're funny sha grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by gberra: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool you're funny sha grin
Peace be unto you cheesy

Sweet dreams smiley.. Make sure you sleep alone cheesy

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
Peace be unto you cheesy

Sweet dreams smiley.. Make sure you sleep alone cheesy

The smiling one cheesy
Odabo my dear kiss
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by gberra: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Odabo my dear kiss
wink wink wink
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by princejayboss: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
PaulKillerman:

If u watch boxing and good at analysing it, you will know deontey is not a match for A.J .
Deontey is a kid fighter, he hasn't really had a real opponent , A.J will floor him.
My concern was with Klitscko, since this big meat is gone, it is safe to say, A.J got no match in the heavyweight division right now, until someone else comes up...

If am not a boxing lover; i will not leave my family and travel from Mexico to UK just to watch the boxing match; Am one of those that clamour for a real heavy weight division;

AJ needs improvement to his movement off the rope and his jabs (though improved from the last fight) i have followed this dude from his 5th ko.....

I can beat my life savings that klitscko will lose against AJ... the fist are weak and his style is old.... deontay wilder is not super boxer but he has a heavy fist just as AJ but his style to go in dirty maybe good for an experience guy but both AJ and DW inexperienced such i would expect dirty fight ..... in the boxing of dirty fight ... deontay Wilder will Mess AJ up

If AJ must fight him; it must be in Europe not in the US
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by omosedollar(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2017
oodua1stson:
same way Al pacino claimed Italian abi? I get your point though. Anthony Joshua is still very proud of his heritage but Britain offered him a better platform for his talent. He might still be a champion as a Nigerian ( no doubt) but I'll still accept him being successful and called British

He will be more Marketable claiming British though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by omosedollar(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

I think it all depends on the individual which country he/she wants to claim.
The formal President of USA in the person of Bill Clinton, despite being an American he still acknowledged that he is an Irish by origin.

Correct Irish American

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by engrchykae(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2017
the british are the true definition of STEALING who else noticed that they termed the guy a BRITON?they also steal human resources not only mineral resources.
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
MDG007:
Anthony Joshua , MBE (born 15 October 1989) is a British-Nigerian professional boxer . [1][2][3] He is currently a unified world heavyweight champion, having held the IBF title since 2016, and the WBA (Super) and IBO titles since April 2017. He previously held the British and
Commonwealth heavyweight titles from 2015 to 2016. As an amateur he represented Britain at the 2012 Olympics , winning a gold medal in the
super-heavyweight division; he also represented England at the 2011 World Championships , winning silver.

His nationality was clearly stated as English. Not Nigeria-British.
https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion by MasterChen: 5:35pm On May 03, 2017
I'd have rubbed chiiit on those potopoto clowns if I wasn't on ban

Those first page comments are lazy as hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.