Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? (6600 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2023
malvisguy212:
I was in a church, I saw two brother praying and speaking in toung , after they pray finish, I ask them, " are you guys born again ?" but they could not answer, just scrubbing their head.
Even the Op, from his write up is clearly not born-again. Are you certain that you are? I mean if the eternal witness is missing, then you aren't. So are you born of the Spirit of Eternal Life, the one who Jesus Christ explained takes possession of all who are born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 8 -, this in addition to being born of water? undecided
.He is eternal and He is the same Spirit of Life that is Jesus Christ so there really isn't any way to miss Him possessing your person every moment of the day and wielding control over your entity, like literally. undecided
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
lightblazingnow:
Because of your calling
What calling again? "You must be born-again", suggest it is up to you to decide what you want to do, isn't it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Definition Of A Religious Fanatic In Your Own Words And Are You One / Why Do People Call Their Pastors Daddy? / Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.