Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? (6596 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by VagileVictor(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
malvisguy212:
I was in a church, I saw two brothers praying and speaking in tongue , after they pray finish, I asked them, " are you guys born again ?" but they could not answer, just scratching their heads.

You that asked them the question, are you sure of salvation?
Prov 24:16 "A righteous man may fall seven times...........

It is not all about falling "but he who stands to the end shall be saved". Matt 24:13
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
italo:
Anybody that is baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit...is born again.

John 3:3,5
amen

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Ugbavihi: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Man cannot certify himself a born again, man can only aspire and struggle to be a born again, he is not knowledgeable enough to certify or testify whether he is actually a born again..
Being a born again is between man and God, man only struggles to be a born again, any self declared born again can never be true, because we are yet to ascertain all the shortcomings/things(sins) that displeases God..
So the declaration of one's holiness status can only be done by God through his relationship with the person..
.This might be confusing, but it'S factuality may be confirmed from your experience of life:
Do You know that a man that commits 100sins and feels so much pain or guilt may be a born again in the sight of God than he that commits just 3sins and is devoid of the guilty conscience or regrets?..
As you can see humility and knowledge of who God is also plays a part in your ties with God, self declaration of born again isn't right..
GOOD EVENING..
#UC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
What a day
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Forum
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by nwakaibeya1: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you allow people to narrate or give account of any issue, especially spiritual issues ,usually their background will influence it and that makes it almost impossible for them to key into new highly spiritual truth and revelation?Someone can misconstrue or even misunderstand an issue of great importance and truth and revelation and life saving because of his or her background which spiritually doesnt hold ?Behold we attack issues and provide solutions thats why our truth and revelation of Kingdom of Jesus Christ revenge and judgement as we have declared in this generation is highly unbelievable # Test and see as we have authorized # Mathew 13,13-14.truth must surely prevail and only time will tell who is who I keep saying this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by hahn(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
The real question should be "are you normal or insane to believe in all that rubbish"
smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by italo: 7:02am On May 01, 2017
hahn:
The real question should be "are you normal or insane to believe in all that rubbish"
smiley

What is "rubbish?"
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2017
You got to
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by poweredcom(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2017
NOPE N WILL NEVER
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by hahn(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
italo:

What is "rubbish?"

That the illegitimate illiterate son of an Israeli god even existed enough to give a fvck about you as an African
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2017
opalu:
To be born again in simple explanations:

When God created Adam and Eve, God told Adam: "The day you eat of the tree in the middle of the garden, you shall die!" But you noticed that Adam didn't physically die. And God cannot lie, therefore Adam died in another way. He died spiritually. His Human spirit got disconnected from the Almighty Spirit. It was like your Phone network loosing connection with the Service Provider. It is like a Plane loosing connection with the Control Tower.
It's like the Moon loosing touch with the Sun. The same way the Moon reflects the Sun, that is how the Human spirit is designed to reflect the Spirit of God on earth.

So for the DISCONNECTION to be reconnected, the Christ had to come to climb a pole just like NEPA guys climb the pole to reconnect your light. He was hung on the cross to pay the Ultimate Price for those who have ever lived, those who were alive then and those who will ever live. He paid a price that is trillions times heavier than any sin the whole world can ever commit. He died to reconnect our spirits that died by that Adamic disobedience to the God-network (God-kind of Life).

Now, remember that Adam and Eve started giving birth after they fell from the divine Nature. So all the children they gave birth to were born UNDER the fallen Nature. So there has to be another giving birth for all who were born under the law, under sin. That 2nd giving birth is not done by humans again but by God Himself via the Price paid on the Cross.

That 2nd Birth is called being BORN AGAIN. When God gives birth to your spirit anew, old things will pass away. Your physical body may still be same complexion and same scars. But your spirit is totally new. The mind will only require a renewing of the mind via the bible and positive materials to fall into line with the newness of the spirit.

When God gives birth, He gives birth to gods! You are a god on this earth if you are born again. Don't mind how Satan and his agents and hypocrites have bastardized being born again. When God gives birth He births a god. When a dog gives birth it produces a dog. If mango produces, it reproduces mangos. That is why Satan is so terrified to allow you become born again. You will terrorise him. You are a god on earth.

I like this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Because
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by italo: 12:14pm On May 01, 2017
hahn:

That the illegitimate illiterate son of an Israeli god even existed enough to give a fvck about you as an African

How is it rubbish that Jesus loves me.

I have a lot of friends from all continents, whom I love.

You sound racist.
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by hahn(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
italo:

How is it rubbish that Jesus loves me.

I have a lot of friends from all continents, whom I love.

You sound racist.

Well, Jehovah is not god of the ibos or yoruba or hausa. I can't be any more tribal or racist than it

That you have friends from all continents shows you are even better than your god

And you sound deluded

Long time cheesy
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by italo: 1:38pm On May 01, 2017
hahn:

Well, Jehovah is not god of the ibos or yoruba or hausa. I can't be any more tribal or racist than it
Jehovah told you so or you decided that on your own?
hahn:

That you have friends from all continents shows you are even better than your god

I cant be better than the one who gave his life for all...as an example for me.
hahn:

And you sound deluded

How?
hahn:

Long time cheesy

Yes, long time. Sure you're good.
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by hahn(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2017
italo:

Jehovah told you so or you decided that on your own?

He didn't tell his people, the Israelites, that he is god of any other tribe especially when he was ordering mass murders

I cant be better than the one who gave his life for all...as an example for me.

Oh you are actually. That you choose an imaginary being as the giver of "your" life is a different issue altogether

How?

By defending your imagination

Yes, long time. Sure you're good.

Yes o. Pushing it one step at a time. You?
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by italo: 2:13pm On May 01, 2017
hahn:

He didn't tell his people, the Israelites, that he is god of any other tribe especially when he was ordering mass murders

He said it, but your ears are closed to him.
hahn:

Oh you are actually. That you choose an imaginary being as the giver of "your" life is a different issue altogether

Your opinion. That's all it is. Nothing for me to take serious.
hahn:

By defending your imagination

Your opinion. You have no proof I'm imagining it all.
hahn:

Yes o. Pushing it one step at a time. You?

I'm good. Thank you.
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by hahn(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
italo:

He said it, but your ears are closed to him.

My ears? Where did it make the announcement? Do you have a youtube video?

Your opinion. That's all it is. Nothing for me to take serious.

Your opinion. You have no proof I'm imagining it all.

Just as you have no proof it exists

I'm good. Thank you.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2017
Runs
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
Darkn mind on the move
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by italo: 5:58pm On May 01, 2017
hahn:

My ears? Where did it make the announcement? Do you have a youtube video?

The Bible.
hahn:

Just as you have no proof it exists

I do. Speak for yourself.
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2017
Are you
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2017
Sure
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:06am On May 02, 2017
Because
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2017
Be sure
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by segunojo866: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
malvisguy212:
I was in a church, I saw two brother praying and speaking in toung , after they pray finish, I ask them, " are you guys born again ?" but they could not answer, just scrubbing their head.
burn again. Jesus Christ the carpenter
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Good call
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
lightblazingnow:
■ You are first born here in the physical world, have witnessed the things of man. The journey you will embark on if you would believe is the realm of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Born into​ another realms where your thoughts are transformed into the image and likeness of God Almighty. If the whole world understood what it actually meant, you would have seen people everywhere so passionate about the revelations of the new birth. But because they are content with just being a natural man they mock and laugh at the sound of grace of the lord God Almighty. They know they need help, but always think natural help. Forgotten that everything you could see today was Framed out of nothing. The lord God Almighty spoke and all the vast of them came standing even right now. Your Spirit must be circumcise of the fear of death and your soul washed with pure water so that it won't thirst again. And your body change at the appearance of Christ Jesus. To be born again is the power and the wisdom of God Almighty changing you. Transforming you into another kind of being which is higher than men.
■ Receive it today. If you still need an understanding of how to be born again, simply bow your knees in your home right now or whatever you are, say it to your hearing, I confess that CHRIST JESUS is the lord of every creatures which I am one, and I also believe in my heart that he died and was raised from the death by the glory of the lord God Almighty. And we were raised together. That means your Spirit is circumstanced by faith. I am saved by that action of God Almighty and not anything good I did. Thank you lord God. Amen. For in life it's with the mouth confession is made and with the heart man believe and he is made right with his creator. More to come....
1. I am afraid your words prove here that you clearly don't know what it means to be born-again either, as your statements, particularly those in bold, directly contravene the word of Jesus Christ as declared in the passage that is John 3 vs 1 - 21 where He in fact explained in clear terms what it means to be Born again. undecided

2. I am afraid you are indeed not born-again, my friend. You see, God said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; He says their prayers and requests/petitions are an abomination to Him. God only answers the prayers of those who are already righteous. So, this prayer you just asked people to say as a way to become born-again, who exactly hears or answers it? It certainly isn't God who more than made it clear that the prayer of the unrighteous aka sinners is an abomination to Him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choosing A Husband/Wife: God's Will Or Your Will? / Science Has Found Evidence Of God. / Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.