Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now (594 Views)

"I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him / Trending Fun And Friendship Whatsapp Group / Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now by Fatherherokay(m): 12:55am On Apr 30, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-yMBztdhPI_g/WQUg7Js1lvI/AAAAAAAABEk/pAIb2_NCh8cFiRyBEk4W008v6fb6aByMgCLcB/s1600/enemy.jpg[/img]
It is not a crime to have a flock of friends but it can be highly unreasonable flocking around with friends that are not adding meaningful values to your life. Friendship is so significant that it can either make or mar your future.

Friends can shape your life, your mentality, orientation and perception about life (either in the right way or the otherwise). The power of friendship can never be underestimated in shaping and designing someone's life.

Keep this at your left hand, and create a space for
it in your heart: an open enemy that say to your face “he hates you” is 99.9% better than a friend that tells you he loves you, but at your back he is busy firing you arrow. Though he smiles at you, he keeps stabbing you from behind. I just which you can understand this cloudy fact. Once you know your enemy, you have won one of the rounds of the battle. When you don’t have any relationship with a distant enemy, it is also better because you can always be vigilant and cautious against possible attacks. But how do we explain this: “when you don’t know your close friend and ally is your greatest enemy, and you keep on telling him/her all your glories, your testimonies, your secrets, your strategies, your plans, and your next step”? My dear friend, you are on the verge of failing and losing the battle, “unless mercy prevails”.

You keep telling such friend every of your moves, not knowing he is actually the one digging the grave for you. They are always around you. They smile at you, dine with you, drink with you, and you think they truly love you, READ MORE HERE http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/04/topic-135-reasons-why-you-must-trim.html
Re: Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now by SafetyFirst(m): 5:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now by Defaramade(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Well said
Re: Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now by fourtneerealtor: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2017
1 crate of orijin for you.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Indeed.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2017
They won't listen.....some people cannot stay alone for just 10 minutes.. Always with one friend or the other..if you move along the street with some people you will regret it..they can just for life.people should have just one friend or two and be faithful!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Corper Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend After POP In Akure South / Weird World Of Addicts, Prostitutes / Why People Don't Value Free Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.